Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 33. (Read 149779 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
why don't try to get listed on decentralised exchange? Probably are very cheap.
Activity: 361
Merit: 11
Iridium (IRD) dev
Help, I installed a purse, but it is not protected. What can I do ?
Activity: 88
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Help, I installed a purse, but it is not protected. What can I do ?
Activity: 426
how about project now?

We should think of a way to start using this currency without exchange, this would increase exposure of IRD. We could begin to trade small stuff or services.

ok, how much IRD do you want to buy and what`s your price for it? I can sell some  Wink
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Yes why not build our own exchange just like bridge coin
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hey guys! Send some hashrate to irdpool.eu, it's not fun to do solo-mining  Wink

I have just lowered the pool fee to 0.5% total (0.25% donation to iridium dev, 0.25% pool)

Building my first rig tomorrow, will join you!

Wich cards do you prefer for better ROI?

lets include donation for exchange in pool's fee pack : 1)irirdium dev, 2)pool, 3)exch

I have read that AMD cards are better at cryptonight (rx580, Vega...).

That's a good idea. Let's wait to see what the dev team has prepared/thought for this.

Activity: 24
Hey guys! Send some hashrate to irdpool.eu, it's not fun to do solo-mining  Wink

I have just lowered the pool fee to 0.5% total (0.25% donation to iridium dev, 0.25% pool)

Wich cards do you prefer for better ROI?

lets include donation for exchange in pool's fee pack : 1)irirdium dev, 2)pool, 3)exch
Activity: 2

What does your phrase "People are Power" mean?

People must donate to have IRD listen someday...

more donate! more...   Cheesy

Yea it's important if we want to get listed soon and not in next 200 years.
Activity: 426

more donate! more...   Cheesy

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

That means that IRIDIUM is a crypto that made by people for people. So the people are power, because if they are gather they are strong and can make a lot of things, even those which are pretend to be impossible.
Iridium (IRD) dev
The core donations address is ir3UgNczh3Dc4HaxnsR1DJQVn9pwT9g72bv6ocjASK4C5JEWsV8ZRXfgfP7t2mVAP8Mszx9V3eaiBBR mrzmMS7gY3Af12fRj2
This is where goes the fees from irdpool.fr and irdpool.eu
I made a json api to query the balance online. The link is coming soon, I'm waiting to the dns pointing there.

and Thank you !!! we receive 2 anonymous donations tonight : 500 IRD and 100 IRD

Code:
{"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":{"available_balance":217433693231,"locked_amount":0}}
Iridium (IRD) dev
Le peuple est puissant !
You are right. Default vardiff config does not work properly. But it is possible to optimize it. I am currently trying to optimize irdpool.eu.
Could you point your miner to irdpool.eu and tell me what do you think of my configuration?
Thanks!

Okay, I connected to port 5555 on your pool about 15 minutes ago and difficulty seems to have topped out around 40000 and is oscillating between that and around 19000. 40k is still high for ~720 H/s, but it's a lot better than the >200000 it was soaring up to - and staying at - on ird.cashpool.us. I would say you have a workable and acceptable vardiff implementation; the best I have seen for a Cryptonote pool, actually.

Thank you! I will try to adjust it to make it better.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
I dream the day we finally get listed om exchanges!  Smiley Smiley

This is what a lot of people are waiting for, a new exchange to support.
Iridium (IRD) dev
This will always be a problem with most coins, atleast the ones i have tried to mine. There will always be one pool with 40 -50 % and even more hash rate. Might i add a suggestion, how about removing the pool with the largest hash rate from the annoucement post and if there is any other page with the pool list, there too. Temporarily  ofcourse, say for a week or two and assuming that pool owners will be okay with this. The advantage is that new miners will probably go to other pools, granted there might be some disadvantage in that but it will probably help to balance the hash rate by a slight amount. Also usually i stick with a pool unless there has been a bad experience or extremely bad luck. So even if these new miners are aware of the biggest pool later they might still continue with the pool they are used to.
Might turn out to be a stupid idea but worth a try i think.
Lol ! it's not fair, I try to make this coin a fair coin for everybody... even those I hate (no, really, I do not hate anyone)
no, I can't do this.

I would have suggested keeping the same format for irdpool.fr just for consistency but "+" works fine too
ok, just changed to "." even if I like the French difference idea.

As for why I asked about it here rather than email the pool owner directly, I thought an answer to my question would be of interest to others. I know many feel the same way I do about the totally dysfunctional vardiff strategy usually implemented on Cryptonote pools and it is only by complaining about it loudly and often that anything will ever get done - after all, there was a reason you implemented fixed diff, no?
I implemented this because some miners ask me months ago and today, I take the time to do it even if the vardiff is fine tuned too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
You are right. Default vardiff config does not work properly. But it is possible to optimize it. I am currently trying to optimize irdpool.eu.
Could you point your miner to irdpool.eu and tell me what do you think of my configuration?
Thanks!

Okay, I connected to port 5555 on your pool about 15 minutes ago and difficulty seems to have topped out around 40000 and is oscillating between that and around 19000. 40k is still high for ~720 H/s, but it's a lot better than the >200000 it was soaring up to - and staying at - on ird.cashpool.us. I would say you have a workable and acceptable vardiff implementation; the best I have seen for a Cryptonote pool, actually.

Pages:
Jump to: