Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 35. (Read 149779 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 11
Is there anything I can do to make the wallet run on a USB? I installed the wallet in a USB because my ssd is full and I'm only using that rig to mine so I don't need that much space. The thing is, it doesn't run when I start the wallet. It gets stuck in "loading blockchain". Anything I can do to make it work? Or it won't run at all in the USB? I have other wallets running on it with no problem. Any help is appreciated.
You can run the wallet on any other computer, you don't need to run the wallet to mine.

What cpu miner can I install then?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
is something happening with this project? been a while... what about exchange etc

need much more money...
Activity: 361
Iridium (IRD) dev
It still hangs on the sending and receiving wallet 500 IRD. The situation has not changed. I will wait for your next update. I had a similar situation before the first fork, then I sent 250 IRD. After the fork passed, everything was added to the purse. This is already my second experiment ))
One 500 IRD tx was integrated at block 78290 : block size = 64826 bytes, is it yours ?
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
Que sera sera
is something happening with this project? been a while... what about exchange etc
Iridium (IRD) dev
Is there anything I can do to make the wallet run on a USB? I installed the wallet in a USB because my ssd is full and I'm only using that rig to mine so I don't need that much space. The thing is, it doesn't run when I start the wallet. It gets stuck in "loading blockchain". Anything I can do to make it work? Or it won't run at all in the USB? I have other wallets running on it with no problem. Any help is appreciated.
You can run the wallet on any other computer, you don't need to run the wallet to mine.
Activity: 339
ird.cashpool.us seems to have forked. Every coin mined there will be lost until the node is resynced... I sent a message to the dev.
ird.cashpool.us resynced and ok

confirmed, it's working fine
Iridium (IRD) dev
ird.cashpool.us seems to have forked. Every coin mined there will be lost until the node is resynced... I sent a message to the dev.
ird.cashpool.us resynced and ok
Iridium (IRD) dev
When you Steve plan the next fork to fix this situation, and then 500 IRD hang?
I'm thinking about this situation as this is a normal behaviour of the protocol.
The problem is that stucked transactions should be released after 1 week if they don't find a big enough block and re-balanced to the emitter.
Currently, they are not.
I'm working on it : Auto cancel after a shorter delay ( 2 or 3 days) or/and a possibility of manually canceling. I have more tests to do...
Did you try to reset your wallet ?
No, I did not. To dump from which sent?
And after the reset, will not all IRDs be propped?
Of course not ! everything written in the blockchain stay forever !
The only possibility to lost your coin is to loose your wallets files/keys.
try to reset the emitter and receiver wallet. I want to know if after 1 week, tx are not resend...
It still hangs on the sending and receiving wallet 500 IRD. The situation has not changed. I will wait for your next update. I had a similar situation before the first fork, then I sent 250 IRD. After the fork passed, everything was added to the purse. This is already my second experiment ))
It's normal : I increased the max mean block size to 60ko. So old tx < 60ko where sent after the last hard fork.
but I won't increase it for the next hard fork to prevent blockchain flooding. I have to find why tx are not removed after 1 week as it should.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'm thinking about this situation as this is a normal behaviour of the protocol.
The problem is that stucked transactions should be released after 1 week if they don't find a big enough block and re-balanced to the emitter.
Currently, they are not.
I'm working on it : Auto cancel after a shorter delay ( 2 or 3 days) or/and a possibility of manually canceling. I have more tests to do...

try to reset the emitter and receiver wallet. I want to know if after 1 week, tx are not resend...

Iridium (IRD) dev
Iridium (IRD) dev
Currently, they are not.

dev, you can try this exchage:
https://tradeogre.com/markets
they added other new and not new cryptonight coins for free  Wink

Cryptohub.online can list monero fork. It is really nice looking and fast working exchange but is maintain probably by only one guy. As far as I now he is still willing to add more coin to his site but need to talk with dev (I don't know about technical aspect of coding for exchange). What is more there are dedicated mining pool on same site and you can mine directly to your internal addresses without tx fee.
Currently, they are not.

Iridium (IRD) dev
Currently, they are not.
Iridium (IRD) dev
Sent from one purse to another his purse 500 IRD and they were hanging. With a different purse it was written off, but on the other, they were received, but not available! What should I do?
I can see the tx stuck in mempool.
Wait for the next fork, I will increase the max block size again. It will be payed. The problem this tx was sent with a mixin of 6, this made a too big transaction (64 or 65ko)... (It's the same problem for the 3 tx stucked there... I think I won't allow tx > 5 in next release.)
Did you sent it with the wallet AND an intentionally mixin of 6 or is it a mixin bug ? : default is 5 but it send 6 ?
On the "other" side, just wait 20 blocks after to the tx be confirmed.
default is 5
Yes, I know this...  Smiley
I just ask you if you sent this tx with an intentionally mixin at 6 ?
No, I sent it as it was by default 5 and the IRD was hanging.
Yes I tried and notice this bug, it will be corrected : this is the same with the simplewallet, mixin is always increased by one.
(edit) ok, this is a bytecoin feature to hide real output key in any case : transaction sender always add 1 to the asked mixin. I will not change this feature but I will change the "seeing level" in wallets so mixing will match and will have a minimum of 1.
Currently, they are not.
Sent from one purse to another his purse 500 IRD and they were hanging. With a different purse it was written off, but on the other, they were received, but not available! What should I do?
Wait for the next fork, I will increase the max block size again. It will be payed. The problem this tx was sent with a mixin of 6, this made a too big transaction (64 or 65ko)... (It's the same problem for the 3 tx stucked there... I think I won't allow tx > 5 in next release.)
Did you sent it with the wallet AND an intentionally mixin of 6 or is it a mixin bug ? : default is 5 but it send 6 ?
default is 5
Yes I tried and notice this bug, it will be corrected : this is the same with the simplewallet, mixin is always increased by one.

(edit) ok, this is a bytecoin feature to hide real output key in any case : transaction sender always add 1 to the asked mixin. I will not change this feature but I will change the "seeing level" in wallets so mixing will match and will have a minimum of 1.

Long time not follow this post, so until now this coin still cannot trading yet? Other coin launch late than this coin are listed, why this coin so late Huh Huh Huh

Idk probably money lacking for listing it. So probably we didn't donate enough...
Iridium (IRD) dev
default is 5

default is 5
Yes, I know this...  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: