Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 56. (Read 149779 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Don`t start another thread, please! I'm following this thread and this project from the begining!
I'm following from the beggining too, but new thread is a good choice to attract new blood. 99.9%! Wink
Really don't!
We'll loose info and it's damn difficult to look for hundreed of threads
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Don`t start another thread, please! I'm following this thread and this project from the begining!
I'm following from the beggining too, but new thread is a good choice to attract new blood. 99.9%! Wink
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Is the main ANN being updated?  If not, shouldn't there be a new thread so that the original post has the latest info?  Who is going to dig through 100 pages to learn about the community revival of this coin?
Good point... maybe we will start another thread.
I 'm waiting for answers from windozxpert how is in charge of this thread and wallets.

What's the point of writing the same message 4 times?
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
Is the main ANN being updated?  If not, shouldn't there be a new thread so that the original post has the latest info?  Who is going to dig through 100 pages to learn about the community revival of this coin?
I 'm waiting for answers from windozxpert how is in charge of this thread and wallets.
Activity: 361
Merit: 11
Iridium (IRD) dev
Activity: 53
Merit: 5
 Smiley :)I think every coin has it's own history, and it's not totally fair to compare with each other .. I'm following this interesing project since a few weeks and as I understand we are all waiting to be on some exchanges, but at the same time it won't be a good idea to go on the market with a non fully tested coin for obvious reasons.
Then I think there is a failed hard fork to deal with and a little test period  before goind to an Exchange then hopefully the patience will be payed back .. what it's not clear to me is if devs have already collected the funds to subscribe to an Exchange or not .. maybe we can have an answer on this point, thanks ..  Smiley 
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Yes, it is strange. So many people mining it but no Exchange. I think it is because the dev got hacked or has left the project. I also mined it when it just appeared.
I think it has a cool name and can grow bigger as the community is supporting it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
I do not expect the IRD to be listed on Stocks Exchange
Activity: 118
Hi, does this coin is on an Exchange now?

No exchange for now...one of the weirdest coin I saw, great community, 100 pages on btctalk , but not a shitty exchange...crazy!

It's strange with the exchange, too. The same Electroneum, even the wallet is not normal. And there is a crypt-exchange exchange for exchange.

Too many shitty coins and they are all on the stock exchanges, possibly in the future, the IRD will become a cool coin.

I hope so.

No exchange for now...one of the weirdest coin I saw, great community, 100 pages on btctalk , but not a shitty exchange...crazy!

It's strange with the exchange, too. The same Electroneum, even the wallet is not normal. And there is a crypt-exchange exchange for exchange.

Too many shitty coins and they are all on the stock exchanges, possibly in the future, the IRD will become a cool coin.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...

Activity: 118
We want an exchange...!!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

For the present it is not.
Activity: 53
Merit: 5
Hi! Is there a problem with the pool ird.uvac.fr? I can't reach the site via browser but then it takes too long to load and I can't see any statistic .. Is that only my problem?

Edit: it seems to be a problem of mine, browser issues .. Turn off the alarm  Roll Eyes Grin Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
Transactions written in the blockchain remain in the blockchain forever. transactions stucked in the mempool stay in the mempool until a block is big enough to accept it. there is no other option.

What is in the memppol isn't in the blockchain yet obviously. And usually a tx will drop out from the mempool if it doesn't get mined (included in a block) for X amount of days or blocks. I am sure this is how IRD works as well. My question was only how large X is for IRD.

Activity: 16
Hi guys! New to this coin as well. I would like to know how to make a pool with this coin. Can anyone help?
thanks!
Activity: 76
This is my transfer. I did it a week ago and I'm still waiting. Now I have no idea where my coins are.
"Destination" wallet shows that transfer is cancelled
But coins haven't returned to "source" wallet. The wallet doesn't show them. A few days ago that coins were locked but now they disappeared.
The transfer is not cancelled, there is still in transaction pool.
Definitely something doesn't work OK.  I'm not only one. There are almost 20 tx which stick. I hope that devs will sort out this issue.  When people start transferring coins to exchange will be a lot of complains.

This is another "formulation bug" : this should be written "Pending..." instead of "Canceled". It's written "Canceled" until address is synced (not blockchain), then there is nothing written but it should be written "Pending...". Its clear... no ? ? ? ?

Transactions written in the blockchain remain in the blockchain forever. transactions stucked in the mempool stay in the mempool until a block is big enough to accept it. there is no other option.
All clear now. Thanks
Activity: 51
Hi Fellows
Here is some news about the almost happen hard fork Smiley :

(technic on)
- I was able to replay the failing hard fork on testnet with the same pool fork as https://ird.uvac.fr and http://irdpool.de (nice pool and nice guy by the way). The problem is in the node-cryptonote-util library used by the pool to parse the blocs templates among others.
- What did happen : both pools crash when they receive the 48001 block to compute (bloc version 2). so this block was never mined and hard fork never happens, later (10 minutes exactly) [Suspicious link removed] mine the 48001 block in version 1, so we have to continue on v1 blockchain.
With the help of halorhhr, the irdpool.de owner, we are debugging this to solve the problem.
- No, I did not test this before because I successfully simulate the HF with the core miner on testnet and I never suspected that a buggy pool code will do this, mea culpa.
(technic off)

The good news :
- A new pool has born in Germany : irdpool.de
- we find the problem causing the hard fork failing : we know what happens and are on the way to resolve it.
- it makes also room to observe the comportement of the new zawy difficulty algorithm : weighted harmonic mean and implement it. The previous hard fork would have implement a 3 month old version (what a shame !). Feel free to observe and comment this decision as this has just been implemented in some coins and might be has to be tuned.
- There is a new moderator on Discord : h0h0h0

The bad news :
- mine77.net is down since 4 days now, hope it will be repaired soon.
Nice to see some movement in the community, I've updated the coin difficulty target to 175 as per your PM on irdpool .tk
Pages:
Jump to: