Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 59. (Read 149779 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Guys, i am also mining with nvidia gtx 1070 , performance not good as AMD cards.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I'm mining with NVIDIA cards, no problems so far.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
If there is a possibility to mine with the help of NVIDIA video cards, I will be happy to participate in this project.
Cryptonight is not the best algo for NVIDIA gpu, but its possible to mine with NVIDIA, so go on!
Activity: 294
If there is a possibility to mine with the help of NVIDIA video cards, I will be happy to participate in this project.
Activity: 361
Merit: 11
Iridium (IRD) dev
wallet is stuck on the 40001 block and not synchronized
40001 or 48001?
In that case, download the NO-HF wallet I just release last night

Do you plan to do another hardfork?
Of course ! After we understand exactly what happens !
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
So I was mining all day yesterday, got back from work and saw that walet is not syncing (use the new one), stuck at block 48001, sometimes flashing the latest block number but then failing to sync. Some payment from UVAC has not arrived and wallet is stuck. Should I backup my wallet file and use it in old wallet? Will the pending transactions arrive?

You should update to latest wallet. Harkfork failed already. Smiley

There is a another new wallet released already? okay thanks!
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
40001 or 48001?

Do you plan to do another hardfork?
Activity: 262
So I was mining all day yesterday, got back from work and saw that walet is not syncing (use the new one), stuck at block 48001, sometimes flashing the latest block number but then failing to sync. Some payment from UVAC has not arrived and wallet is stuck. Should I backup my wallet file and use it in old wallet? Will the pending transactions arrive?

You should update to latest wallet. Harkfork failed already. Smiley
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
Activity: 154
I think we are a solid community, in 3 months more than 100 thread pages... interest is raising around this coin plus more and more people are getting involved on mining it. Good jobs guys

I have mined it too much, and now I have no money to pay for electricity.
Activity: 546
I'm having issues with the new v2.1.2.buildba6223a wallet. I'm on Windows 10.

I followed the directions here: http://ird.cash/update-to-new-gui-wallet/ - So I made a backup of %AppData%/iridium and then deleted the folder. I then went on to install the new v2.1.2.buildba6223a wallet and that went fine. When I start the application it crashes without any errors. In the Windows event-log I see this:

Code:
Windows cannot access the file  for one of the following reasons: there is a problem with the network connection, the disk that the file is stored on, or the storage drivers installed on this computer; or the disk is missing. Windows closed the program Iridium_Wallet.exe because of this error.

Program: Iridium_Wallet.exe
File:

Notice that "File: " is empty... so I don't know which file is missing.

I just compile a new one more "compatible", same build version, same functionality but should universally work
take it at the usual place and tell me :

https://github.com/iridiumdev/Iridium-wallet/releases/latest

Edit : a new windows one with shasum 256 Wink
Edit2 : I think the problem was the lack of SSE4.2 support on your processor, this version correct this. just tell me.

Awesome it works!
nice !
it was so easy in view of the windows error message !!! Lol !

just tell me, what is the processor on the machine with the problem ?

It's a Intel Core i5 3570K
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I think we are a solid community, in 3 months more than 100 thread pages... interest is raising around this coin plus more and more people are getting involved on mining it. Good jobs guys
Activity: 74
Aways look on the bright side of life. (music)) Know that song ?

Atleast NiceHash aint up so steve can take his time fixing the problems!  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
40001 or 48001?

thanks, it all worked
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Wallets released at the habitual place... just missing the linux version... coming soon

It seems pretty stable
My coin arrived at my wallet
Iridium (IRD) dev
40001 or 48001?
Activity: 210
Merit: 101

I think you should try to delete the Iridium folder in Roaming and re-sync
My wallet GUI is still in sync
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Iridium (IRD) dev
Wallets released at the habitual place... just missing the linux version... coming soon
Iridium (IRD) dev
It was not really an issue, your pool mine the first block after the HF, so it fail because your pool run the non-prepared daemon.
That can't possibly be the reason. Upgraded nodes would never validate blocks mined by the old nodes!
So no matter what old nodes do, they would stay on the old chain and not interfere with the new chain.
The problem was rather that the new nodes never forked, i.e. there was never a new chain.
Something went wrong with the upgraded nodes and it has nothing to do with the old nodes.
If one old node could prevent an HF from happening then there would not be any HFs anywhere on any chain  Grin

That's what I through...
and that's whats happen : the seeds nodes never validate the olds block : wrong version, and the wallets and the node of the pool too after restarting it. The pool crashed when the node received the 48001 block.
I will check the logs tomorrow, it's late here now...
finishing compiling and goto bed.
Pages:
Jump to: