Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 90. (Read 149779 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I see the github code, do i need to compile the code, and then mine it?
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Yes, i see that someone posted the dev name, address and phone and that said that he ran away with the donation fund. I don't know who deleted the post. Maybe a moderator? We need to wait for the dev to come back here. So he can explain us what really happened. But it seemed a hack as someone used his bitcointalk account. That's why i made a post about it that the dev got hacked. I don't have any more information than you. And i don't know him.
All I see lately is complaning guys  Smiley Its a communnity based coin we as a community are the ones who are responsible for the future of the coin not just the dev  Angry Man up and start acting insted of talking... the only thing u do is complain and put pressure on the team thats working for the future of this coin, just like a little kids do.. If u want something work for it ffs pardon my laungeg..But Im guessing most of yall are 18 or older - fully grown.. If so start acting like grown ups  Angry I dont know the current dev sitiuation as well but I dont come up with rumors of the dev being hacked or some othere bs... Thats just disrespectful twords the people who are invested in this project like the owner of mine77 + Windozxpert... Its like u dont trust them with the well being of the coin while they are trying to do almost everything on their own... Huh This is literally disgusting behavior...

It's not a rumor, even Windozxpert confirmed someone posted, I'm 100% for sure it was the devs account, I tripled checked...
Oh well, it's gone now, but yes, I look forward for good future for this coin!!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
A coin with almost no pre-mine?  A CryptoNote that's about to be listed on an exchange (a low volume one sure, but many CryptoNote altcoins have been failing lately)?  A dev that cares enough to give up his own mined IRD as bounties?  A coin with a low supply, so that the numbers stay manageable?  Serious discussion about how to grow community, with people volunteering?
Activity: 196
We're looking into it, but I don't have a time in mind. The dev has said that the nodes had their IP addresses changed and we must change the IPs in the config file. I have asked for the new IPs but I have not received an answer yet.
Activity: 462
Looks like the nodes have gone offline. We are working to get them up and running again. For now, I'd recommend everyone turn their wallets off.

So now we need to stop mining and lock the wallet? Then how long this problem can be solved ?

if they knew, would had tell us... just wait and relax yourself (and the videocards)  Smiley
Activity: 153
Looks like the nodes have gone offline. We are working to get them up and running again. For now, I'd recommend everyone turn their wallets off.

So now we need to stop mining and lock the wallet? Then how long this problem can be solved ?
Activity: 42
oh ok so we stoping mining too no? if node offline we no recevied coin
Activity: 42
windows wallet no working is normal and i need add addnode?
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
All I see lately is complaning guys  Smiley Its a communnity based coin we as a community are the ones who are responsible for the future of the coin not just the dev  Angry Man up and start acting insted of talking... the only thing u do is complain and put pressure on the team thats working for the future of this coin, just like a little kids do.. If u want something work for it ffs pardon my laungeg..But Im guessing most of yall are 18 or older - fully grown.. If so start acting like grown ups  Angry I dont know the current dev sitiuation as well but I dont come up with rumors of the dev being hacked or some othere bs... Thats just disrespectful twords the people who are invested in this project like the owner of mine77 + Windozxpert... Its like u dont trust them with the well being of the coin while they are trying to do almost everything on their own... Huh This is literally disgusting behavior...

It's not a rumor, even Windozxpert confirmed someone posted, I'm 100% for sure it was the devs account, I tripled checked...

I saw the post as well, for what its worth. I always found it fishy that he allegedly used his mining address for donations, like there isn't enough entropy on his wallet to generate a dedicated address for donations.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
All I see lately is complaning guys  Smiley Its a communnity based coin we as a community are the ones who are responsible for the future of the coin not just the dev  Angry Man up and start acting insted of talking... the only thing u do is complain and put pressure on the team thats working for the future of this coin, just like a little kids do.. If u want something work for it ffs pardon my laungeg..But Im guessing most of yall are 18 or older - fully grown.. If so start acting like grown ups  Angry I dont know the current dev sitiuation as well but I dont come up with rumors of the dev being hacked or some othere bs... Thats just disrespectful twords the people who are invested in this project like the owner of mine77 + Windozxpert... Its like u dont trust them with the well being of the coin while they are trying to do almost everything on their own... Huh This is literally disgusting behavior...

Activity: 74
I saw a post leaking the original devs information and phone number, saying his dad wasn't dead and ran with the funds or something?
Not too sure, but it definitely looked like a hack.
It was from the devs account "iridiumdev" so something must have happened.

It looked like it was from his account, but it wasn't. I logged into the account right after I saw the post and I didn't see it, even though it was still on the forum. The donation addresses are the same. I think if someone hacked it, they would have changed it.
ah ok sorry, I didn't see that post!
I saw a post leaking the original devs information and phone number, saying his dad wasn't dead and ran with the funds or something?
Not too sure, but it definitely looked like a hack.
It was from the devs account "iridiumdev" so something must have happened.
so nobody got hacked, idk how some people invent tales..

There was a post from the dev's account on here that had some personal information on it. It was only up for a few minutes. It has been deleted.
so nobody got hacked, idk how some people invent tales..

I can not say for sure what happened to the donations sent to the original dev. The only thing I know for sure is that I have changed the wallets to ones that I have control over. Wallets that I will keep 100% transparent because I believe in the project. If Alex ran away with the funds, then so be it. Nothing I can do about it except try to start over. I have $200 in the website design and add that to the money I donated originally, I'd say I'm pretty invested.
It seemed that dev got hacked...  Cry
I hope he will be able to come back.

how do u know?

What makes you think the dev was hacked?
It seemed that dev got hacked...  Cry
I hope he will be able to come back.

how do u know?
Pages:
Jump to: