Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 89. (Read 149779 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
so what if he ran off with btc, i lost money too but right now we have a project that we can work to make successful. so all is not lost if we, as a community,  take charge of the situation. That discord should be more active than it is but i get the feeling that there are alot of people waiting for others to do all the work. there are others that are working hard, and you know who you are (shout out to Windowz), so if you "care" you should be active on discord.  We can all do our part, the first priority should be to control the nodes, then finish whatever development we need to finish before we get on exchange. Mobile os wallets should come after exchange imo. I see alot of people having issues with wallets and syncing, I'm working on a tutorial for installing and setting up daemon, and wallet, miner for linux and windows that newcomers can refer to if they are experiencing issues. We still have an opportunity to make this a hit because cryptonote is the future. @Windowz you will be hearing from me on discord to see areas of this project we can work on and if we cant do it, we'll find someone that can do it, more of you should do the same! Finally, don't let trolls get you down because we are all in control of the success of this project not the haters and losers spreading FUD.  Cool
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Still don't get it, why to chose for energy consuming PoW.. I prefer POS, DPOS or Masternode.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
anyway I'm not sure going so straight to exchanges is a good idea now.. maybe you're right but I have many concerns about it
Activity: 68
Are the addresses on the first page of the post the correct donation addresses?

They are correct. They are the new donation addresses which we have control over.

OK thanks
I hope everybody donates a small amount so that the project keeps moving forward
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Activity: 22
Windows wallet still doesn't work

mine works smooth
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Trust summary for iridiumdev

This user's email address was changed recently.
Most likely got his username hacked. Or going through great lengths to make it seem that way.
Activity: 196

I just opened mine up and it synced right up. What's the problem? Does it show you have any connections?

They are correct. They are the new donation addresses which we have control over.
Activity: 68
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Looks like the wallet is syncing again.

I agree with the reboot. The problem is I don't have the old donations. We have about $10 and I would pay for this stuff myself, but I'm already paying for the website and I have another project I need to fund. If there are no donation, we can't do anything. In order to get onto an exchange, we have to know for sure that the coin is stable. Right now, it's not. To make sure it is stable, we have to be in control of the nodes. Right now, we don't. Face it, he fucked us and ran. What we do from now on, is up to us.
Story sounds quiet similar to the one Satoshi Nakamoto created! Smiley

Don't compare this guy with Satoshi. Satoshi created something from the bottom up. This guy built something on top of what was already created which, by the way, is rather simple. I don't think Satoshi ran away with the money that was donated to support his creation, he just disappeared.
Activity: 74

I agree with the reboot. The problem is I don't have the old donations. We have about $10 and I would pay for this stuff myself, but I'm already paying for the website and I have another project I need to fund. If there are no donation, we can't do anything. In order to get onto an exchange, we have to know for sure that the coin is stable. Right now, it's not. To make sure it is stable, we have to be in control of the nodes. Right now, we don't. Face it, he fucked us and ran. What we do from now on, is up to us.
Story sounds quiet similar to the one Satoshi Nakamoto created! Smiley

Activity: 116
If you would like to support this good project please do it but with in forum rules limit .
Activity: 398
I  organize a fundraiser to support this project in the future i let one adress : 12MpC1K6yXgkbBqGSfSPc7rw2J5EufKBUZ

And I will report you for posting address in this forums section. Please read the rules and FAQ and stop making bad name for newbies.
Activity: 57
Ok guys this coin need some reboot....maybe a post from the new devs to know all the names involved in coin , website and otherstuff could help us to know which are the main actors. Community coin is ok...but if we all speak and nobody makes the coin will go six feet under....

Please post a list with all people seriously involved...
I hope this reboot will help. a coin worthy, but it lacks a clear path: why it is needed, how beneficial is it, the lack of stock exchanges, no one knows about dev. all this reduces interest
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Ok guys this coin need some reboot....maybe a post from the new devs to know all the names involved in coin , website and otherstuff could help us to know which are the main actors. Community coin is ok...but if we all speak and nobody makes the coin will go six feet under....

Please post a list with all people seriously involved...
Activity: 27
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
I love this coin. But why there is no wallet for Android?  Sad Sad
Pages:
Jump to: