Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 92. (Read 149779 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 11
Does exist air drop?

I dont understand if it exists.
There is no airdrop for Iridium because there is no premine or any shady things that usually... You see, no aidrop some time is proof the legitimate of a project.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Hi Dev,

Any road map to start listing IRD into any of the exchanges like Bittrex or Poloniex?

On the first page is a roadmap  and also wallets for donations that will be used for exchange and future development the project
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Hi Dev,

Any road map to start listing IRD into any of the exchanges like Bittrex or Poloniex?
Activity: 68
Does exist air drop?

could somebody pls explain me in few words what is an air drop?

Air drop is a procedure ( marketing idea ) where free coins are distributed to participants ,usually at the begining of a coin
Airdrop is often met to premined coins
Iridium has no airdrop
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Does exist air drop?

could somebody pls explain me in few words what is an air drop?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
who is dev? Help me to restore my wallet.
If u have a copy of the wallet file try deleting the wallet and then adding the copy or try redownloading the blockchain both thing worked for me  Smiley
Can join slack if u need links to the blockchain altho Windozxpert said something about uploading the blockchain to the site in the upcoming days Smiley
Activity: 196
Does exist air drop?

It doesn't exist as of right now, but it may in the future. Great idea!
Activity: 322
Does exist air drop?

There is no AirDrop for IRIDIUM.
Activity: 40
Does not show coins, the buttons are not active. Created a new one, shows the buttons, ird 0. I press open the vallet, I specify the old file .vallet and again everything is gray. At the bottom only writes the opening wallet, then synchronized. and everything, nothing more shows.

Did you try asking for help on discord? go there and someone will help u out
Activity: 56
Does exist air drop?

Activity: 12
Does not show coins, the buttons are not active. Created a new one, shows the buttons, ird 0. I press open the vallet, I specify the old file .vallet and again everything is gray. At the bottom only writes the opening wallet, then synchronized. and everything, nothing more shows.

What happened to your wallet? PM me.
Activity: 12
Aren't you going to start a reward? The popularity of coins and the market are still important.

In the OP, a bounty was offered for certain things that helped the community, but with no pre-mine, a bounty is hard to offer. Since we're a community coin, perhaps we could have people "sponsor" a certain development milestone. Say we want someone to re-design the look of the wallet, one or two people get together and offer a bounty paid by them for the development. Just an idea. How much of a bounty should be offered for what? The mobile app design, tor backed nodes, etc etc.

As far as the future of the coin: I'd like to see it being used as the go-to currency for those concerned with privacy. I have been impressed with the account-less nature of the new exchange flyp.me. While I know there are others, I think this would be a great starting point for our coin. A rare coin available exclusively on account-less exchanges. The only problem with flyp.me is it's infancy and we aren't sure if it will be successful. Do we even want it on all exchanges?
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
Aren't you going to start a reward? The popularity of coins and the market are still important.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Activity: 54
I believe that 2 things are most important for now:

1 Add to an exchange ( so that a price is set up and get it added to coinmarket)

2 Marketing (Expand the community and people get to know this coin,also attract investors)

Both need a good volume or pay by BTC to be on an exchange, big or small.
Activity: 60
Merit: 6
Whole lotta $IRD
Activity: 40
Devs are active  Cool
Activity: 35
Is dev active?
Pages:
Jump to: