Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 96. (Read 149779 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
I guess not
It is a completely different coin nothing to do with us
BE CAREFUL
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Activity: 22

This isn't our website. It's another coin named iridium with no connection to us.
Our website is ird.cash
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Hello dear Iridum community Im new to the crypto world ! Been in and out since 2013 but nothing serious. Wanna say im hyped about this coin cuz of the community in the thread! In most new coins I see alot of hatred critism etc.. While with this new coin Ive recived so much help from u guys. I can see this coin going big if there are no BIG fuck ups on the devs side ! Started to mine today with the help of CryptoKeepers video, great job m8! Wanted to say that I havent felt like this in years! Excited motivated & determined to help this project in anyway possible.

Thank u for ur time !

P.S Sorry for my poor english spelling! Working on it  Smiley

Yours sincerely

Zdravko B.

Activity: 1
Has anyone else had the same problem with the Windows 10 x64 wallet?

Yep. I send my wallet to iridiumdev. He resolve this problem for me.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Hello! windows 10 64bit The wallet has ceased to work, all buttons are not active. The balance does not show. I tried again to open the iridium.wallet, all the same. help me

Nope, my wallet is working fine with Windows 10 x64 bit. Maybe he can re-download again, or open in other computer see how.
Activity: 196
Hello! windows 10 64bit The wallet has ceased to work, all buttons are not active. The balance does not show. I tried again to open the iridium.wallet, all the same. help me

Activity: 40
I don't understand some members of community. They know about dev's tragedy. But still write things like "scam" or "shit coin" etc...
We should have little patience.
Then this project will be successful.
So, keep going!

They're trying to FUD to get IRD for cheap.
Activity: 12
Activity: 131
I don't understand some members of community. They know about dev's tragedy. But still write things like "scam" or "shit coin" etc...
We should have little patience.
Then this project will be successful.
So, keep going!
Activity: 60
Merit: 6
Whole lotta $IRD

Who made the iri.cash site?
I was making the iridum.cc site before it went down, it had a design that reflected the rest of the design profile I made along with the logo.
This new .cash site looks awful, even the logo text is hacked.

Can you jump on the discord room?    Wondering when the new iridium.cc site will be up?
Activity: 361
Merit: 11
Iridium (IRD) dev
Now the third pool is open !

Why spread hashpower ?
because decentralisation is good for IRD, it makes transactions more secure.
this pool is in France, so I encourage near people to connect, better ping = faster responses.

Come on to http://ird.uvac.fr
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
Haven't checked up on Iridium in a while, lots has happened wow.  Very sorry about your loss original dev, stay strong and continue living life to the fullest.  Excited to see where the new "leaders" + community will take the coin now.
Activity: 60
Merit: 6
Whole lotta $IRD
I am very excited about this coin now! It's truly a community coin and I am working with Windozexpert to help out.  Sweet!
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Very sorry to ear the circunstances that led dev to give control of this project over to the community. You will put trough it and come back stronger and let me tell you it was very honorable of you to let others continue your project and vision.

Stay strong!
Activity: 322
Do we still have 0.1BTC for exchange or Dev didnt give it to new dev?
Activity: 361
Merit: 11
Iridium (IRD) dev
Cosmetics done...
the third pool is now open !  http://ird.uvac.fr/
Activity: 40
There are plans to change the site, and more.
Pages:
Jump to: