Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ITO] The Tip Token (TTT) - Revolutionizing the way you tip! - page 17. (Read 1996 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
it is a nice idear, and i think this projects can change the tipping industry, i believe this will make a great success!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The project is definitely bringing posivit. This will encourage many developers to put all their efforts. The project has a lot of thinking envolved from both perspectives.
The internet is also driven by recent rise in social media, video hosting sites, content sites etc and discussion forums like Telegram, Facebook, reddit etc
Actually before i always using dogecoin or btc as tip for usefull information at reddit, but now TIP Token can help me using my eth instead of exchange it to doge.
Activity: 434
Hello Crypto Hello.

We currently have a functioning beta platform where you can create a SAN linked to your wallet, generate the Sanage (the SAN image) and tip people on their SAN.
The marketplace to buy and sell SAN is currently being developed and so is the Proof of Action.

All this working?
You can have a SAN on your wallet and if people send you tokens to your SAN it works?
Can i see?

It is indeed working fine.
You can simply create a SAN of your choice; you then own the SAN (which is an ERC721 token) on your wallet and thus the SAN is directly associated to your wallet address.

People can send you tokens directly to your SAN or to your hexadecimal address.

The beta platform is currently being tested by private investors.
We will soon open it to a few more people.

If you wish to participate, send us a mail at :
[email protected]

Thank you for your interest.

I would like to know more about this erc721 tokens and is there any conflict when receiving this token? I am curious and I will follow this project now.

As I read about the project it is good and I find myself interesting. Though it is just new,  I feel it that this will succeed.  As usual before they reach it,  it needs popularity and more understanding about the project.  I will keep track to this project how it grows and totally succeed as days pass by and in future.
The project is really interesting. I feel the project has a great future ahead of it even though it's new I feel they will succeed as they move forward!

Same here what you feel buddy, well the project is just new which I think the team and the entire members of this project need more time as they are just started for the development of this project. I appreciate their platforms as well as their features that can caught the attention of entire community in the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hello Crypto Hello.

We currently have a functioning beta platform where you can create a SAN linked to your wallet, generate the Sanage (the SAN image) and tip people on their SAN.
The marketplace to buy and sell SAN is currently being developed and so is the Proof of Action.

All this working?
You can have a SAN on your wallet and if people send you tokens to your SAN it works?
Can i see?

You can simply create a SAN of your choice; you then own the SAN (which is an ERC721 token) on your wallet and thus the SAN is directly associated to your wallet address.

[email protected]

I would like to know more about this erc721 tokens and is there any conflict when receiving this token? I am curious and I will follow this project now.

As I read about the project it is good and I find myself interesting. Though it is just new,  I feel it that this will succeed.  As usual before they reach it,  it needs popularity and more understanding about the project.  I will keep track to this project how it grows and totally succeed as days pass by and in future.
The project is really interesting. I feel the project has a great future ahead of it even though it's new I feel they will succeed as they move forward!
Activity: 182
I think that this concept is a great break through in ideal state and needs alotof assuming factors.
But practically this may not be possible yet because the cultural differences.
The project though dilutes already bored similar platforms the with uniqueness a little. If it is possible to start the platform as it is written to whitepaper, the competitiveness is precisely guaranteed.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
From my understanding, TTT will allow creators to link their ERC20 wallet with custom names like nickname or email to receive tip from their fans easily. But question is, they can receive all tokens or just TTT token?

Activity: 154
Hello Crypto Hello.

All this working?
Can i see?

[email protected]

Activity: 280
Seems like a very unique concept of a project. First time to see a project related on tipping Wink Will be looking forward about more information about Tip Token and hoping for an active team here.
Activity: 224
As I visited the site and I found out that the minimum investment of the private sale is 5 BTC or 50 ETH? Can you explain why it takes to have this kind of value? Or maybe it is better to lower the minimum investment so that others have the chance to participate in the private sale.

Good suggestion mate. 5 BTC or 50 ETH is too much big for a minimum investment. I'm pretty sure people who have interest to joined on this team and thinking to invest will surely have hesitation first because this figures are too risky to put this in a investments that has no concrete assurance that it will gained profits ahead. Hopefully, this team will consider our thoughts.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I am not sure why there is a need for a specific token just to tip someone. Why can't we just use the token or coin that we have instead of going through further efforts to get TTT in order to tip someone.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I think that this concept is a great break through in ideal state and needs alotof assuming factors.
is a great tipping system i really hope they get this right is like a new technology for the er20
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
I agree, it will have a big impact in the outside world if this project will be successful. Giving big opportunity to the people that work hard which need tipping.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Activity: 294
The project is definitely bringing posivit. This will encourage many developers to put all their efforts. The project has a lot of thinking envolved from both perspectives.
The internet is also driven by recent rise in social media, video hosting sites, content sites etc and discussion forums like Telegram, Facebook, reddit etc
Activity: 238
Activity: 238
Project's concept is very good. The project is very well developing and project team think well. i hope project team regularly helps us with new updates.
We need to understand The Tip Token is driving great plans and internet itself was a creation which eventually led to an internal evolution of human society and behavior where the power of user generated content become the driving force and now communication changed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Project's concept is very good. The project is very well developing and project team think well. i hope project team regularly helps us with new updates.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The set of other services would be really convenient to pay uber and if it occurred quickly, for example through qr-code or the WiFi card.

Well, I am more curious now how this project will attract many investors if their features are very basic or maybe they have a feature that can make them different to others. I want to see what is this and how it will work.

They wont lol, if the project are way too  basic and useless to the people then people simply will not invest in the project and the ICO will simply fail
Activity: 210
This could open a lot of opportunities to content creators they will be motivated because of the tipping aspect of the project. I'm hoping this will be implemented.
copper member
Activity: 56
Interesting one.
As it is a community project, how do you plan to expand?
Pages:
Jump to: