Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ITO] The Tip Token (TTT) - Revolutionizing the way you tip! - page 18. (Read 1996 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Be sure to take uastie in the lottery from the development team. Who knows, maybe it's me and lucky. Although in reality more than $ 3 did not win anything Sad
Activity: 252
A very interesting idea to use a short coin name instead of an address is very good that the team came up with such a project and hopefully will do it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
A wonderful idea of the project, the most important thing for me is that it is not divorced from reality and tied to the life of any person
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
This is seems to be new to me because I not so familiar with this kind of platform and also as I visited the bounty thread I didn't find any signature campaign. May I know why you don't have this kind of campaign?

Well since the project is new obviously the project need helps from all of us here in crypto community. Now we are all not familiar with the project but we can do research and look for possible answers for all our questions and clarifications. Regarding bounty campaigns their are still no announcements. So let's wait and see for further details and announcements that projects will launched.
Activity: 602
An interesting project and a token. The project is very fresh and the team is good. I hope that the team will cope with all the difficulties that may arise during the launch of the project.
Indeed. This is the best project I have ever seen as a token and you can tip someone else by this token. This token have a great feature!
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
An interesting project and a token. The project is very fresh and the team is good. I hope that the team will cope with all the difficulties that may arise during the launch of the project.
Activity: 574
This is seems to be new to me because I not so familiar with this kind of platform and also as I visited the bounty thread I didn't find any signature campaign. May I know why you don't have this kind of campaign?

the project is still quite new and most likely the developers just have not decided to launch a subscription campaign. I hope in the near future the team will launch a subscription campaign that will attract followers and investors to the project.
Activity: 210
I think this project is very good concept and its feature, by giving fast and simple service to us, surely will save our time. so that the remaining time we can use for other activities. and the simple concept is certainly helpful to us, we will easily understand the ways in which this project is used.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
The project is developing very well, which is exactly what we want to see. I'm very happy about it. Good luck to you all!
Activity: 532
As I visited the site and I found out that the minimum investment of the private sale is 5 BTC or 50 ETH? Can you explain why it takes to have this kind of value? Or maybe it is better to lower the minimum investment so that others have the chance to participate in the private sale.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
The set of other services would be really convenient to pay uber and if it occurred quickly, for example through qr-code or the WiFi card.

Well, I am more curious now how this project will attract many investors if their features are very basic or maybe they have a feature that can make them different to others. I want to see what is this and how it will work.

The team really need to think ways how this project will be popular in the market and how they will attract many investors to invest. They also need to have an active community that will help them with advertising.
Activity: 155
this is a good project because the ICO that list here will automatically be added to their exchange
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
The set of other services would be really convenient to pay uber and if it occurred quickly, for example through qr-code or the WiFi card.

Well, I am more curious now how this project will attract many investors if their features are very basic or maybe they have a feature that can make them different to others. I want to see what is this and how it will work.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Hello Crypto Hello.

We currently have a functioning beta platform where you can create a SAN linked to your wallet, generate the Sanage (the SAN image) and tip people on their SAN.
The marketplace to buy and sell SAN is currently being developed and so is the Proof of Action.

All this working?
You can have a SAN on your wallet and if people send you tokens to your SAN it works?
Can i see?

It is indeed working fine.
You can simply create a SAN of your choice; you then own the SAN (which is an ERC721 token) on your wallet and thus the SAN is directly associated to your wallet address.

People can send you tokens directly to your SAN or to your hexadecimal address.

The beta platform is currently being tested by private investors.
We will soon open it to a few more people.

If you wish to participate, send us a mail at :
[email protected]

Thank you for your interest.

I would like to know more about this erc721 tokens and is there any conflict when receiving this token? I am curious and I will follow this project now.
Activity: 103
Hello Crypto Hello.

We currently have a functioning beta platform where you can create a SAN linked to your wallet, generate the Sanage (the SAN image) and tip people on their SAN.
The marketplace to buy and sell SAN is currently being developed and so is the Proof of Action.

All this working?
You can have a SAN on your wallet and if people send you tokens to your SAN it works?
Can i see?

It is indeed working fine.
You can simply create a SAN of your choice; you then own the SAN (which is an ERC721 token) on your wallet and thus the SAN is directly associated to your wallet address.

People can send you tokens directly to your SAN or to your hexadecimal address.

The beta platform is currently being tested by private investors.
We will soon open it to a few more people.

If you wish to participate, send us a mail at :
[email protected]

Thank you for your interest.

Activity: 2
Hello Crypto Hello.

All this working?
Can i see?
Activity: 103
Hello Crypto Hello.

Activity: 2
Hello Candice.

First of all, we would like to thank you for your interest in the project. We are glad that we could reach out to you through our facebook campaign.

No worries, there are no stupid questions, only interesting ones !
I will try to explain it simply.

1. Smart contracts are used on ERC20 blockchain as a way to create contracts between 2 parties with the need of an intermediary.
Here, we will use the smart contract technology existing in ethereum's blockchain to create a contract between the tipper and the person being tipped.
For example, you tip a uber driver with 5 TTT and in exchange you receive a 2% discount on your next ride. It's automatic and instantaneous.

2. Yes and no. Today, you can send and receive tokens on your ERC20 wallet by using your public key (40 alphanumerical characters). And TTT & the SAN allow you to create a custom name (your name, an email address, a phone number or any other custom name you like) and link it to this public key. However, it does not replace it, it goes as a complement. If people send you tokens to your public key, it will still work.

3. You are exactly the kind of person that will directly benefit from using TTT.
Currently, if I understood correctly, you are providing content that you like and produce for free.
Tomorrow, with TTT, you can simply put your SAN next to the content you share and offer a way for people to easily tip you.
You can even reward your tippers with custom private messages and extra private wallpapers for example.

4. The SAN image, Sanage, is here as an extra way to remember your SAN. Some content creators and services providers prefer images than words (youtubers for example).
Thus, they can simply share their Sanage instead of their SAN (or with it) and people can tip them instantly.
Moreover, a SAN with a beautiful and rare Sanage will increase its price on the marketplace.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask them here or in our telegram group.

Hello and thank you for your answer.

I understood almost everything!

I like the fact that I can receive tips easily for the content I currently share for free. I am sure a lot of my followers will pay me some tips for all the free work and tips i give them Smiley
How do I setup it to start receive TTT tips tomorrow?
How do I create a SAN and the image? Can I book my personal brand address name now?

Thank you for the answer and good evening

Hello Candice.

There are several ways to start being tipped with TTT.
At first, you can simply share your TTT SAN on your website for example. It will directly link to our platform’s page where people can tip you in just 1 click. As soon as the website widget is ready, they won’t even need to go through the platform.
You can also share your Sanage the same way. Thanks to our recognition system in the app, people can simply take a picture of your sanage and they will be able to instantly tip you with TTT.
You can already pre book your SAN by registering to the whitelist (available on our website) and as soon as we push the platform to the main net, which will happen when the ITO is over, you will receive your SAN directly on your address.

I invite you to join our official TTT telegram group if you want more information about the project and ITO or I will gladly answer your further questions here.

Good idea. Now a mvp is needed.
When a release ?
Pages:
Jump to: