Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain - page 20. (Read 41766 times)

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
So people had some time to move some or all their coins to enjoy a dumping spree when the moon shows up soon.  

I can't wait to dump my bags into the IXC buy wall.I will lay waste to all $20 buy support before Vlad gets there   Cool
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
And coinomi must have at least a couple million frozen.  So medically me and a few other guys own the actually circulating supply.

Hi there, Coinomi is not a custodial service. The users themselves are the ones who control their coins and are always in full control of them regardless of what happens with the app. We cannot freeze any of our users' cons. Users can always use their private keys and access their funds using any wallet that supports it.

Most don’t know how to get them out.  I know cause some have come to me for help.  And when the coins are in your wallet yet they don’t even show up that’s called frozen. 

No worries, I purposely left tons of coins on there.  Network attacks are coming.  Coinomi is my Fort Knox.  Lol

I gave a heads up here and telegram the day I found out cause you guys did a great job at making it easy to Know what was happening.  So people had some time to move some or all their coins to enjoy a dumping spree when the moon shows up soon. 

And if not they can just follow the steps you posted and get them out now.  Nothing was stolen - just sub zero freeze.  I like it. 

Thank you for playing...

Activity: 55
Merit: 10
And coinomi must have at least a couple million frozen.  So medically me and a few other guys own the actually circulating supply.

Hi there, Coinomi is not a custodial service. The users themselves are the ones who control their coins and are always in full control of them regardless of what happens with the app. We cannot freeze any of our users' cons. Users can always use their private keys and access their funds using any wallet that supports it.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
How much of the coin got stranded on 'topia?

So hard to say with all the previous hacks and thefts but I’d say a couple million.  

I never saw an update for that by Grant Thornton either. They were supposed to be doing the aftermath of all that :/

In addition to all the information we see the cryptopia Wallet with "1,652,697.59 IXC"... There are actually several million coins stopped...

When $10,000?  Lol

Activity: 1016
Merit: 391

So hard to say with all the previous hacks and thefts but I’d say a couple million.  

I never saw an update for that by Grant Thornton either. They were supposed to be doing the aftermath of all that :/

In addition to all the information we see the cryptopia Wallet with "1,652,697.59 IXC"... There are actually several million coins stopped...
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Activity: 10
Merit: 2

What do you mean? How much coins are frozen in Cryptopia wallet due to the hack?
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

no news?
stagnant situation i guess

I don’t see any old coins moving.  Everyone waiting for the bitcoin breakout.  Looks like it’s gonna start this winter cause it keeps making higher highs ($13,700 now). 

At ~$20,000 the media will take over and the muppets will FOMO in.  And with btc heading to $50k a lot of money will be aiming for way cheaper solid older projects.  We should see the biggest Crypto run ever next year.  But first the titanic btc has to speed up toward that glacier.   Grin

Hopefully money will then rotate to old coins cause we never had our big runs.  Then we get real cash and big cash means big devs and big marketing and ixc finally doing what it has been trying to do for nearly a decade. 

We’ll see how it plays out, but it’s hard to believe all these years money only chased hyped garbage coins and ICO’s and ignored some really honest solid projects with mass potential.  That’s human nature I suppose. 

History repeats itself and what you mentioned may be a path. However, if FOMO occurs, all old projects need a structure to support the demand.
Is Ixcoin ready? I believe so but for how long? What limit does Ixcoin support?

Coin liquidity or number of exchanges?   I think whales will come out if the price really moves.  And that will lead exchanges leading us, either For free or we’ll pay.  We just need the volume And price to rise And that will attract exchanges. 

Activity: 1016
Merit: 391

no news?

I don’t see any old coins moving.  Everyone waiting for the bitcoin breakout.  Looks like it’s gonna start this winter cause it keeps making higher highs ($13,700 now). 

At ~$20,000 the media will take over and the muppets will FOMO in.  And with btc heading to $50k a lot of money will be aiming for way cheaper solid older projects.  We should see the biggest Crypto run ever next year.  But first the titanic btc has to speed up toward that glacier.   Grin

Hopefully money will then rotate to old coins cause we never had our big runs.  Then we get real cash and big cash means big devs and big marketing and ixc finally doing what it has been trying to do for nearly a decade. 

We’ll see how it plays out, but it’s hard to believe all these years money only chased hyped garbage coins and ICO’s and ignored some really honest solid projects with mass potential.  That’s human nature I suppose. 

History repeats itself and what you mentioned may be a path. However, if FOMO occurs, all old projects need a structure to support the demand.
Is Ixcoin ready? I believe so but for how long? What limit does Ixcoin support?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

no news?

Activity: 89
Merit: 61

no news?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
We wish a success to your project. Any innovation is progress
interesting, a wish. I hoped in a dev. any dev handy? ixc client is outdated.
who is we anyway?

Craig and gang. 

Aussies tho, moody and unpredictable. 
Activity: 89
Merit: 61
interesting, a wish. I hoped in a dev. any dev handy? ixc client is outdated.
who is we anyway?
Activity: 626
Merit: 234
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
There's more than 1,000 IXC going for 150-200 sats each at Freiexchange... A good buy if you don't have much to invest.

Nice, thanks for pointing that out. 
Activity: 52
Merit: 36
There's more than 1,000 IXC going for 150-200 sats each at Freiexchange... A good buy if you don't have much to invest.
Activity: 261
Merit: 305
Just a few notes:

Don't open old wallets and expect not to corrupt the v0.14.1 wallet.dat file Smiley

Thank God for backups.

Also, the chainz.cryptoid.info website with the iXcoin block explorer lists iXcoin's BitcoinTalk thread linked to a thread I cannot access or doesn't exist (see here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/#!crypto? Probably an issue. But other than that, this all works great.

Considering donating all funds to miners if needed to keep blocks going another 1200 blocks Tongue

LMK Vlad you have my cell lol.

-Dan

Why would you donate all your 1200 coins?  BoyScout.  Lol

An entire thread of ours was deleted about 2-3 years ago for no obvious reason.  My guess is they never updated to this thread.  

Always a good idea to back up everything multiple times.  Thanks.  

Hey, can I have your digits too?  You sound important and being a noob I’m trying to build a rep and make friends and hopefully fit in.  I need to fit in.  Thanks.  

Edit:  Had a chat with Vlad and he said don’t be a knob, he’ll donate 1200 ixc on your behalf as a token for your efforts in writing a book about Satoshi’s secret coins. 

Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock
Just a few notes:

Don't open old wallets and expect not to corrupt the v0.14.1 wallet.dat file Smiley

Thank God for backups.

Also, the chainz.cryptoid.info website with the iXcoin block explorer lists iXcoin's BitcoinTalk thread linked to a thread I cannot access or doesn't exist (see here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/#!crypto? Probably an issue. But other than that, this all works great.

Considering donating all funds to miners if needed to keep blocks going another 1200 blocks Tongue

LMK Vlad you have my cell lol.

-Dan
Pages:
Jump to: