Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain - page 22. (Read 41748 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Yeah, too bad he’s not buying especially since Vlad dropped off a 50,000 ixc gift to help distribution and make ixc Ultra cheap Again.  Smiley

you should split it: for every sold ixc, donate 1 ixc to the miners fund

there is no way hodlers will let ixc go for a few pennies

Sell what?  That was my Make ixc amazing fund.  This advice would have been handy right when Dave the liar called me greedy.  Now it’s too late.  Good news is Dave will use his ill gotten gains from his dice site to promote ixc - I’m glad about that cause it was gonna be a high stress deal for me.  Thanks, Dave.  

Who is Dave? What is the dice site?

Dave Matthew Smith.  Been on the team 3.5 years, promises the world delivers ZERO.  Ixdice dot com.  A site worth tens of millions given to him as a gift by some really greedy individual.  

Edit:  doesn’t post much Here but he’s using “DKc“ - Dave Knight Code.  He’s mostly in telegram but I mega banned him everywhere.  I really dislike people with low integrity and a heightened propensity for lies. 

Activity: 89
Merit: 61

Yeah, too bad he’s not buying especially since Vlad dropped off a 50,000 ixc gift to help distribution and make ixc Ultra cheap Again.  Smiley

Sell what?  That was my Make ixc amazing fund.  This advice would have been handy right when Dave the liar called me greedy.  Now it’s too late.  Good news is Dave will use his ill gotten gains from his dice site to promote ixc - I’m glad about that cause it was gonna be a high stress deal for me.  Thanks, Dave. 

Who is Dave? What is the dice site?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Yeah, too bad he’s not buying especially since Vlad dropped off a 50,000 ixc gift to help distribution and make ixc Ultra cheap Again.  Smiley

Sell what?  That was my Make ixc amazing fund.  This advice would have been handy right when Dave the liar called me greedy.  Now it’s too late.  Good news is Dave will use his ill gotten gains from his dice site to promote ixc - I’m glad about that cause it was gonna be a high stress deal for me.  Thanks, Dave. 

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

The most evil and greedy in crypto dared called me greedy today after everything I’ve sacrificed for IXcoin.  You diabolical, whichthcrafted, fraudulent worm.  On the bright side, if you had a buy order on freiexchange, i literally dumped all i had, over 50k ixc at market until the price got down to 1 penny.  A Great and maybe last opportunity for the poor to buy IXC at a penny after 9 years of yelling at you to buy. 

As for the evil ones.  Now you pay, not me the way I planned it.  You bleed now to promote and make IXcoin the sensational number 1 coin I planned and envisioned it to be.  Thanks for relieving me of the heavy cost, burden and stress. 

Soooo, you unlightened ones:  Shall we play a game? 

big worm

Sup big perm, err, big Worm.  😆
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

The most evil and greedy in crypto dared called me greedy today after everything I’ve sacrificed for IXcoin.  You diabolical, whichthcrafted, fraudulent worm.  On the bright side, if you had a buy order on freiexchange, i literally dumped all i had, over 50k ixc at market until the price got down to 1 penny.  A Great and maybe last opportunity for the poor to buy IXC at a penny after 9 years of yelling at you to buy. 

As for the evil ones.  Now you pay, not me the way I planned it.  You bleed now to promote and make IXcoin the sensational number 1 coin I planned and envisioned it to be.  Thanks for relieving me of the heavy cost, burden and stress. 

big worm

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

Special Edition - IXcoin Lambo Aventador Lottery:

A)  IXcoin must first reach $1,000+ (From $.10 today:  BELIEVE!!!)

B)  No purchase Necessary

C)  Only 180 tickets so this is a gift to those who stuck with IXC nearly a decade, the believers and those who helped out the best they could.  (1 in 180 odds are amazing odds)

D)  Since tickets were paid by us, we reserve the right to who gets a ticket.  I have excluded myself, my socks and all members of my family (since I’m
Disgustingly IXcoin rich).  Grin

E)  Any use of socks results in auto elimination (you sock lovin’ scumbags).

F)  Finally, and most importantly:  You don’t deserve me!  Nuff’ said! 

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

ixc difficulty dropping like dead meat

Saw that.  Probably Vlad’s fault killing the price with that 50k drop.  Unreal!!!  I hope no 51 inkoming.   Undecided

ixc difficulty dropping like dead meat
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

C)  Only 180 tickets so this is a gift to those who stuck with IXC nearly a decade, the believers and those who helped out the best they could.  (1 in 180 odds are amazing odds)

D)  Since tickets were paid by us, we reserve the right to who gets a ticket.  I have excluded myself, my socks and all members of my family (since I’m

Yes please and THANK you ;-) ;-)

We got 30 set aside for the OGs.  We’ll PM you yours.  Thanks! 

you better be strapped rollin' in dat...carjackers bruh :-D reeeee

Gonna mad max the daylights out of it dude.  Including explosive rigging it.  I’m hard like that. 
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

you better be strapped rollin' in dat...carjackers bruh :-D reeeee
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
Seems as though my pm got lost in the multi-verse......awaiting future attempts at ticket delivery.

-PoolMinor
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

After all the shenanigans
Mr 650 has not been active for over a week
Freiexchange is the first exchange in terms of volume

Another Fake start or maybe he’s busy? 

He’s legit but probably blew his lunch money.  Maybe next month he’ll drop another grand.  Still better than nothing.  Let’s be positive here.  One selfless investor is better than none. 

Keep
Ixcoin
Classy
K?

Truth.  We’re all about the Truth here, but I’ve seen many promising people and their promises come and go overnight so I’m just being real. 

So what’s up with destroying corn while people starve - while wasting trillions of fresh gallons of water while people die of thirst when the US is fully energy independent? 

Nothing classy about that, just liberal virtue signaling without any thoughtfulness about what’s truth and what matters. 

Stay real, brohim. 
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock

After all the shenanigans
Mr 650 has not been active for over a week
Freiexchange is the first exchange in terms of volume

Another Fake start or maybe he’s busy? 

He’s legit but probably blew his lunch money.  Maybe next month he’ll drop another grand.  Still better than nothing.  Let’s be positive here.  One selfless investor is better than none. 

Keep
Ixcoin
Classy
K?
Pages:
Jump to: