Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain - page 25. (Read 41687 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 36
https://imgur.com/a/zJHmTNz

Is this how it begins?

It's not much but it's something. Some koolaid for everyone out there holding IXC.
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock

Cata, I checked with the guys that were around back then and there was no additional 250k IXC.  Looks like Archimedes just misspoke and was probably referring to the amount we raised to make the premine whole. 

Signs of life this week. I saw IXC at a dime while BTC lost $ value. In it for the long haul, but it was nice to see I will admit. A few pulses and we should be fine. Maybe I should try to get my other IXC off yobit Tongue

Yeah, get that 400 ixc off yobit while you still can, then you’ll be near 1,000 ixc.  YUGE.  We’re gonna hit mass attack season.  I’m also skeptical of Coinomi right now and they’ve also seemed so solid. 

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the personality disorder today. Jeez.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Cata, I checked with the guys that were around back then and there was no additional 250k IXC.  Looks like Archimedes just misspoke and was probably referring to the amount we raised to make the premine whole. 

Signs of life this week. I saw IXC at a dime while BTC lost $ value. In it for the long haul, but it was nice to see I will admit. A few pulses and we should be fine. Maybe I should try to get my other IXC off yobit Tongue

Yeah, get that 400 ixc off yobit while you still can, then you’ll be near 1,000 ixc.  YUGE.  We’re gonna hit mass attack season.  I’m also skeptical of Coinomi right now and they’ve also seemed so solid. 
Activity: 52
Merit: 36

Close to 10 cent. A sudden dump can be expected.

Like clockwork.
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

580800 ixc from the premine OK
KO ->>> I see no additional 250k in miners fund

Not sure what you mean.  The entire premine was replaced by community funds and put into the pool for miners.  Not sure who we had do the coding for that, I think Archimedes.  But it was done - I helped get all the coins to cover the full premine myself.  Are you taking into account what they’ve mined since we did that? 

Attention Miners:
With iXcoin 0.14.1 all Premined coins have been been returned and made available to miners as a 1 iXcoin per block reward
Additional 250K coins donated by the iXcoin community added to mining pool - enough for 10 years of mining rewards

I went in for the Mars experience deal and now my total recall is on the fritz.  I remember we did a fund raiser and raised 200-250k ixc to make the premine whole which was put in the mining pool. 

Is everybody new here?  Archimedes, you really that busy you can’t comment?  I don’t remember 250k additional ixc.  I do remember 270k ixc robbed from us by Clinton Foundation linked Jeffrey Peterson for what was supposed to me a massive marketing campaign. 

And another 100,000 ixc stolen by “Ramirez” who I’ll expose in a really fashionable way at a later date for max pain and max effect. 

So it’s hard to remember with so much theft going on around here. 

Archimedes, if you could comment it would be much appreciated. 

Jeffrey Peterson, theft of 270,000 ixc.  Probably sitting in Clinton’s (cough) non-profit.  🐀

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Peterson

Activity: 89
Merit: 61

Not sure what you mean.  The entire premine was replaced by community funds and put into the pool for miners.  Not sure who we had do the coding for that, I think Archimedes.  But it was done - I helped get all the coins to cover the full premine myself.  Are you taking into account what they’ve mined since we did that? 

Attention Miners:
With iXcoin 0.14.1 all Premined coins have been been returned and made available to miners as a 1 iXcoin per block reward
Additional 250K coins donated by the iXcoin community added to mining pool - enough for 10 years of mining rewards
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

Mark to the M (MarkM) are you making a market on frei for ixc?  Someone keeps stacking 100 IX orders sub 1,000 sat.  Come on now, let’s try to get to 2-4K sats and maybe get some real trader volume in here and then some real price discovery and better distribution.  That’s the time to be selling some if you have big bags.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Most likely.  We can’t catch a break.  I was hoping we’d pop to around $2 cause that would bring in some traders.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Mr 650 is back
Yobit sell wall is getting thin and thinner
The price could explode or drop, too low volume to prevent volatility

That’s good news - still plenty for sale at sub 1,000 sat on freiexchange but that could go quickly.  Once that’s gone it could definitely get very volatile very quickly.  Got my finger on the trigger for some old ixc bags I wanna dump.   Grin

Mr 650 is back
Yobit sell wall is getting thin and thinner
The price could explode or drop, too low volume to prevent volatility
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

i
x
c

n
e
e
d
s

f
u
l
l

s
u
p
p
o
r
t

t
o

s
u
r
v
i
v
e

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Looks like Mr 650 quit.  I shouldn’t surprised, it’s the MO for ixcoin. 
Activity: 1016
Merit: 391

Every day this has been proven in ixcoin. Despite the delays in the timeline, the project can be recognized. Perhaps in the end you who invested in the project may think:

"It was worth the wait."

Man, that was like a cold glass of water after many years alone in the desert.  We need more community members like you.  Thanks. 

I'm just a futurist and a dreamer. Everything I can do and is within my reach, I will do.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Every day this has been proven in ixcoin. Despite the delays in the timeline, the project can be recognized. Perhaps in the end you who invested in the project may think:

"It was worth the wait."

Man, that was like a cold glass of water after many years alone in the desert.  We need more community members like you.  Thanks. 
Pages:
Jump to: