Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain - page 39. (Read 41508 times)

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

Travelling back in time asking where is our friend Vlad Huh..

missing in action?  Cool   hmmm

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

missing in action?  Cool   hmmm

When you got friends like this in crypto maybe it’s time to quit.  Some people don’t understand the benefits of a win - win situation.  When robbing me isn’t enough then start with death threats.  What noble class.

-

“All of a sudden it comes around faster. Things ain't what they used to be. I'm afraid worse for me, but good luck, U have family and children, just don't go drive off a cliff with them please.”

No liquidity or Trading Volume = Deadcoin.If its not on any major exchange its over.This is why you see the culling of all these shitcoins from major exchanges before the next bull run.I heard all altcoins are scams to extract money from fools who buy them so devs and "early adopters" can go buy more BTC. Embarrassed
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
FreiExchange is a modest but trustworthy exchange. We have been proud to list an old coin like IXCoin.

Why do we have low volume? We didn’t ask for a listing fee, we don’t prop-up markets in any significant way, nor do we create fake volume. We count on the community to support their coin.

At this point in the ending of the alt-coin winter, please come and help us support your coin by helping fill up the order books at our exchange to make a market. We don’t have any trading fees.

https://freiexchange.com/
Activity: 417
Merit: 265

I synced client today and whilst encrypting it a notice comes up warning me that if I lose my password all my "Bitcoins" will be lost.I assume this is due to it being a Bitcoin clone and this was simply overlooked during the coding process.Surely a minor change to the code can replace the word "Bitcoins" to "IXcoins" ?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock

IXCoin is one of the coins I have issued onto the Stellar network, which is a platform that does not insist its own native coin (Stellar Lumens, XLM) has to be part of every trading-pair. Thus in addition to being able to trade IXC/XLM I am also going to be setting up IXC/DVC since I customarily use DeVCoins as the base price in my "Latest rates include file" found online at http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/latestrates.inc

I also have issued IXCoins onto the HORIZON network.

See http://makemoney.knotwork.com/ for lists of the assets I am making available on HORIZON and on Stellar.

-MarkM-

Ok, thanks, mark. 

Legit. Smiley
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Ixcoin is the most beautiful and shy woman of cryptocurrencies. Will 'she' ever show her brightness one day? Cool Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

IXCoin is one of the coins I have issued onto the Stellar network, which is a platform that does not insist its own native coin (Stellar Lumens, XLM) has to be part of every trading-pair. Thus in addition to being able to trade IXC/XLM I am also going to be setting up IXC/DVC since I customarily use DeVCoins as the base price in my "Latest rates include file" found online at http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/latestrates.inc

See http://makemoney.knotwork.com/ for lists of the assets I am making available on HORIZON and on Stellar.

-MarkM-

Ok, thanks, mark. 
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

-MarkM-

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

IXCoin has been added to Novaexchange. 

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Nice, he’s top notch.  Wish he’d code for ixc again.  Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 100
You can try listing on this beauty  Cool >>> https://novaexchange.com/news/

Exchange of the damned writes as follows:

Dear Cryptocommunity,

We've just been reached by the news that Cryptopia Exchange is going out of business due to the severe damage that they faced earlier.

It is sad to hear that a fellow competitor of ours is facing these problems since all competition is good for crypto.

Cryptopia as a company has been around for many years, providing excellent trading, service and a healthy ecosystem for the cryptocurrency community.

In order for the communities to survive, especially the ones being traded only at Cryptopia, we at Nova Exchange would like to offer our help in order for the ecosystem(s) to grow, and offer free listing for all coins that were listed with Cryptopia.

The only condition for the free listing would be the following:

1: We receive the listing application before 1st of June 2019 in this format
(please specify Cryptopia Free Listing under payment options)

2: We ask their developers to add in the extra comments, ............
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Guys I bought over 75k IXC on cryptopia a week or two back and have all my other IXcoin on the now dead exchange.Any way our esteemed devs can petition cryptopia to release our funds?

I have lost over 120k usd by this closure in total coins but only mourn my beloved IXC.I could not get wallet to work just before withdrawls were stopped but by the time I got it working it was too late.

If I cannot recover something then I am out of crypto.TIA

Almost all my IXC is also stuck on 'topia - not been the best of weeks despite the current price

I hope the liquidators will release the coins back to the owners
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Guys I bought over 75k IXC on cryptopia a week or two back and have all my other IXcoin on the now dead exchange.Any way our esteemed devs can petition cryptopia to release our funds?

I have lost over 120k usd by this closure in total coins but only mourn my beloved IXC.I could not get wallet to work just before withdrawls were stopped but by the time I got it working it was too late.

Sorry to hear that.  I’ve lost everything and kept trying.  Don’t give up.

There’s nothing we can do, it’s in the hands of lawyers now. 

Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I bought a big bag of IXC on cryptopia and now they are gone forever Cry

Not many dumped when they re-opened trading and allowed exit via BTC/LTC/ETH.  Now a full theft is on.

Don’t worry, you’ll get $.01 per ixc in a few years.  Technically, no theft, no crime. 

Welcome to crypto, only the 1% get richER in the new world.

I didn't exit - don't expect to get anything back =(
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I bought a big bag of IXC on cryptopia and now they are gone forever Cry

Not many dumped when they re-opened trading and allowed exit via BTC/LTC/ETH.  Now a full theft is on.

Don’t worry, you’ll get $.01 per ixc in a few years.  Technically, no theft, no crime. 

Welcome to crypto, only the 1% get richER in the new world.
Pages:
Jump to: