Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain - page 41. (Read 41508 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 15
wow, its looks amazing, i think  after 1 month i will Turn on my miners on IXCoin.
Activity: 27
Merit: 28
Sad. So this coin is dead? 
Never! Ixcoin is more alive than you can imagine! IXC and NMC are basically the oldest coins after the BTC! If Ixcoin died, It's known as a phoenix. Wink

Me likes the sound of that.  IXcoin is definitely in the ashes right now.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 347
Never! Ixcoin is more alive than you can imagine! IXC and NMC are basically the oldest coins after the BTC! If Ixcoin died, It's known as a phoenix. Wink
Activity: 27
Merit: 28

I’ve reached my limit.  I’m done. 

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

I’ve reached my limit.  I’m done. 

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347
Ixc difficulty is dropping.
It seems someone is listening.
 Smiley
51 attack inkoming! 
Apparently the biggest concentration is in the USA with 35%, unless all these nodes are a person or a group, is it really coming? Shocked
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Ixc difficulty is dropping.
It seems someone is listening.
 Smiley

51 attack inkoming! 

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

I (took the risk / was aware I was being lazy) - but expect to get something back from topia at some point =)

Some liquidity Profits were pushed into other coins - so not all is lost =D

I really doubt crypt-opia will give any ix back.  I think the hackers got the private keys.

we are holding you personally responsible!!  Wink  lol
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

I (took the risk / was aware I was being lazy) - but expect to get something back from topia at some point =)

I really doubt crypt-opia will give any ix back.  I think the hackers got the private keys.

Must have been some kind of inside job unless their security was so bad
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

legendary

With 'topia down - I have 400 left, I'm still offering liquidity when/if 'topia is back but won't push any more BTC in - you are right - this will affect the whales much more

400?  Oh, that’s so so so depressing.   Sad

Sorry to hear it.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

With 'topia down - I have 400 left, I'm still offering liquidity when/if 'topia is back but won't push any more BTC in - you are right - this will affect the whales much more

400?  Oh, that’s so so so depressing.   Sad

Sorry to hear it.
legendary
For years many small ixc hodlers pitched in crumbs, waiting for big ixc hodlers to join ranks. We received mainly discouraging talks, dust and false hopes. So, time to end this show.
Please attack ixc blockchain and destroy it. In this way big hodlers will get their reward to the full.

Call it righteous vengeance or karma but there’s no way for us to update or protect the chain with our worthless budget. 

I for one am spent. 

Have at it. 

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
For years many small ixc hodlers pitched in crumbs, waiting for big ixc hodlers to join ranks. We received mainly discouraging talks, dust and false hopes. So, time to end this show.
Please attack ixc blockchain and destroy it. In this way big hodlers will get their reward to the full.

Call it righteous vengeance or karma but there’s no way for us to update or protect the chain with our worthless budget. 

I for one am spent. 

Have at it. 
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Financially and emotionally bled out, got nothing left to give.  You lazy-rich-maggot-whale bastards.  Pay for your own coding, updates, marketing and website.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

My life with IXcoin right there, man.  Sad.  Undecided
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

True story! 

throwing dice

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

You know that game find Waldo?  Yeah, kinda like that - who can find IXcoin?   Undecided

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
image loading...

Totally agree.  Everyone just sit and watch and expect the moon.

Time to pitch in or forget it. 
legendary
image loading...
you are totally right - and I could have certainly done more myself - but not to the level of him!
Pages:
Jump to: