Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain - page 4. (Read 41508 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 10
What?
They should be around 180k left right now
it means about 300k ixc were donated ?
can you check if this number decreases of 1 ixc every time a block is generated ?
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
Go to console and write:

getblockchaininfo

can you check the number close to miningfund?

484549.20000000   ...in case cornhoddler gets stuck in his big fat wallet Grin
Go to console and write:

getblockchaininfo

can you check the number close to miningfund?
Activity: 139
Merit: 2
A attempt can be made to add miningfund function on the blockchain explorer

Can anybody here contact this folk?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chainzcryptoidinfo-alternative-blockchain-explorers-571254

Someone of you paid for the explorer, you could be entitled to have a personalized view

Do you have any idea were that should be displayed ? I guess it's related to the block, but does not seem to be mirrored in the block data from the RPC API ?
Not sure
The hard fork caused the first 580800 ixc to be frozen/burned/ lost forever
 there is a fixed production of 1 ixc / block .. till 21,580,800 ixc

in reality every time someone send some ixc to one of the addresses of the first 6050 blocks (composing the original 580800 ixc), the quantity sent is automatically burned, but the quantity of ixc miners can still mine is increased (the total circulating ixc will never be superior to 21 M) 

I dunno now how many ixc have been donated. I don’t have a downloaded ixc wallet

Technically the process (donation > re-mining)  could continue forever

So without donations, the time left is: quantity left (use command miningfund to check) divided by the daily number of generated blocks (1 block = 1 ixc reward)

Am I clear?
In this way we will know approximately the date of death of ixcoin

What date do we moon though? Grin

3024 AD when inflation hits 1,000,000%

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chainzcryptoidinfo-alternative-blockchain-explorers-571254

Someone of you paid for the explorer, you could be entitled to have a personalized view

What does this do?Tell us when IXCOIN dies?

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Activity: 417
Merit: 265
In this way we will know approximately the date of death of ixcoin

What date do we moon though? Grin

Interesting
The premine is under remining. 580800 ixc +donations (sent to one of the first 6050 addresses/ blocks)
Can anyone check the left amount?
You have to use ‘miningfund’ command
In this way we will know approximately the date of death of ixcoin since there’ll be no incentive after it to keep the chain alive

Check this out folks

Block 583004

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/block.dws?583004.htm

Outstanding:   21,132,089.5656626 IXC

Created:   1.0 IXC

Block 583005

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/block.dws?583005.htm

Outstanding:   21,132,079.7656626

Destroyed:   -9.8 IXC  --->  +1 -10.8 = -9.8

It seems I found out how to burn ixcoin for good

The white paper talks about the first 6050 blocks

I sent 0.01010101 to the address of block 50 

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/address.dws?xoMJTGYcVcFwmcBHUt2HUfS3Jgvr46kLHv.htm

I checked before ad after

"blocks": 583029,

"miningfund": 447784.99899998,

"blocks": 583030,

"miningfund": 447783.99899998

As you can see the  f u n d  decreased exactly of 1 ixc as usual, so the amount sent didn't change a bit the miners   f u n d s. If the first 6050 addresses are invalidated, the amount sent is actually burned.

Am I right?

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Should have kept your bitcoin instead because the coin is dead  Cry

Don't lose hope sir. It is not dead once the chain keeps moving  Smiley
Activity: 76
Merit: 8
Should have kept your bitcoin instead because the coin is dead  Cry

Activity: 8

Hello Raf

I cannot message you on the site due to no newbie message allowed but want a ticket if possible.

Thanks

Hello!
Please, PM me again. I have that option allowed now.

I would like one of these please because I did not get one back then but not sure how it can work. Maybe we need to aim a bit lower with our expectations and something from amazon or ebay or a voucher that someone can just buy whatever they want from walmart or whatever works in their country for a couple of hundred or even 100 dollars worth can be sufficient. There can never be an actual lamborgini car raffled and we need to be realistic with the prize so at least a draw can take place but this is only my opinion.

The prize of the raffle is up to everyone here. We can change it if more people vote for it.

I have to say that a Walmart Giftcard Raffle doesn't sound as appealing as a Lambo Raffle. What's realistic in crypto anyways? Who would have thought this coin would still be alive by now?
The Ixcoin Lambo Raffle was made around 3 years ago, with the goal of giving away what a Lamborghini is worth in IXCoins. Today, 2024/02/09, 1 IXCoin = US$ 0.014. So, how does that work? Wouldn't we need to give out the whole IXC supply to get a "Lambo"? - Yes. However, the community back then (3-6 people) decided that 777 IXCoins would be enough to get the job done.

180 tickets were created and 114 are still available - FREE of any charge. If you want one, just PM me and I will send you a ticket when I can.

Raffle address: xsLamboyCeUX7JhfsawNxNdazWiRN8NEE8

- Raf

I would like one of these please because I did not get one back then but not sure how it can work. Maybe we need to aim a bit lower with our expectations and something from amazon or ebay or a voucher that someone can just buy whatever they want from walmart or whatever works in their country for a couple of hundred or even 100 dollars worth can be sufficient. There can never be an actual lamborgini car raffled and we need to be realistic with the prize so at least a draw can take place but this is only my opinion.

The Ixcoin Lambo Raffle was made around 3 years ago, with the goal of giving away what a Lamborghini is worth in IXCoins. Today, 2024/02/09, 1 IXCoin = US$ 0.014. So, how does that work? Wouldn't we need to give out the whole IXC supply to get a "Lambo"? - Yes. However, the community back then (3-6 people) decided that 777 IXCoins would be enough to get the job done.

180 tickets were created and 114 are still available - FREE of any charge. If you want one, just PM me and I will send you a ticket when I can.

- Raf

Hello Raf

I cannot message you on the site due to no newbie message allowed but want a ticket if possible.

Thanks

Activity: 8

- Raf
Activity: 240
Merit: 62
ixcoiners
 still alive?
  with vlad gone you all seem lost
   and the deadsea33 still around is an impostor

I don't speak for all but I think most of us followed iXcoin because of Vlad and his personable character. I am not sure if iXcoin will survive in the long run but the few who stick around here are probably desperate or suffer loneliness due to being outcasts in the main bitcoin community. We are too dirt poor to be classed as bitcoin hodlrs Cheesy
ixcoiners
 still alive?
  with vlad gone you all seem lost
   and the deadsea33 still around is an impostor
Happy New Year "BUT" seriously what is there to be happy about?Here we are on a dead thread talking about a dead coin all over again.Admit it.WE have failed miserably and just lock the thread and let the community die with some dignity.
By the way where and when is our lambo raffle taking place?Are we still on for barbeque in Vlads palace or has that been cancelled for ANOTHER year??

what lambo raffle ?

There were tickets for a raffle for a lamborghini when we moon but unless lamborghini are making cars in the next century and they sell for .001 cents due to hyperinflation we won't have to worry about it :-(
Happy New Year "BUT" seriously what is there to be happy about?Here we are on a dead thread talking about a dead coin all over again.Admit it.WE have failed miserably and just lock the thread and let the community die with some dignity.
By the way where and when is our lambo raffle taking place?Are we still on for barbeque in Vlads palace or has that been cancelled for ANOTHER year??

what lambo raffle ?
Activity: 417
Merit: 265

Thank you hornetsnest and many happy returns!
Pages:
Jump to: