Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain - page 2. (Read 41467 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

It could be nice to have an estimated "real" number of circulating/not burned ixc. Not easy actually. Two ways:

- simple estimate: 21M - (580800 + burned donations)
- super precise: 21M -  [(all ixc held/sent to the first 6050 addresses which are not redeemable, something more than 580800) + (burned donations)]

What do you say?

Not understanding this exactly....

"miningfund": 225263.55100000

Is miningfund the burned donations ? Also what is the 580800 ?

If there is a specific burn address because can also have it tracked.
Ok everyone we seem to have some form of consensus about what to replace with miningfund so will relay this to Fairglu and hopefully they will change it for us. @sandboxsand ,not sure if that can be done but will mention it.
Activity: 76
Merit: 8

Why is IXCoin called "The Original Bitcoin Sidechain"?

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

1st Bitcoin
(not considering tenebrix, solidcoin, etc)
(2nd) Namecoin  was not born to be a coin, but a free domain system
2nd Ixcoin: it is mined with Bitcoin (merge mining), using almost zero added energy, with potential high security.  580800 ixc premined, later frozen / burned and now all 580800 ixc under re-mining

[/quote]

Whay would that make it a sidechain or any different from any other turdcoin though. Any turdcoin can instamine 580800 coins and throw them at miners after the instamine which should not have been instamined in the first place. Ixcoin is a 1 cent instafail. Nobody gives a ratscat about any of the techno babble and only the bottom line. Shiw me the money is all that works in crypto. Everything else is mumbo jumbo geek circlejerky.

Ma dawg knows the homeless shelter's menu   Cheesy

You and hornetnest and the rest of ixcoiners will get to know it soon enough at this rate. In the meantime I recommend a large pot of it for ixcoin to help with constipation due to it getting it so hard to shit a block.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
https://www.grantthornton.co.nz/globalassets/1.-member-firms/new-zealand/pdfs/f20240301-sealed-orders-for-distribution-of-cryptocurrencies.pdf

point 20

the bigger ixc address you can see in the explorer and other smaller ones are in the hands of these lawyers
and maybe they will not even bother to distribute them, having not enough value

if anyone has any interest and means to revive this coin, he/she should knock on the door of these gentlemen

2M+ ixc on the table

Okay I hope the moderator doesnt merge this post again because it is a separate issue:

Can someone senior ranking here let me know what we can remove from the blockexplorer in order to replace it with "miningfund" ?

Fairglue has kindly offered to insert it once we decide what to remove.

It could be nice to have an estimated "real" number of circulating/not burned ixc. Not easy actually. Two ways:

- simple estimate: 21M - (580800 + burned donations)
- super precise: 21M -  [(all ixc held/sent to the first 6050 addresses which are not redeemable, something more than 580800) + (burned donations)]

What do you say?

[/quote]

1st Bitcoin
(not considering tenebrix, solidcoin, etc)
(2nd) Namecoin  was not born to be a coin, but a free domain system
2nd Ixcoin: it is mined with Bitcoin (merge mining), using almost zero added energy, with potential high security.  580800 ixc premined, later frozen / burned and now all 580800 ixc under re-mining

Activity: 417
Merit: 265
Okay I hope the moderator doesnt merge this post again because it is a separate issue:

Can someone senior ranking here let me know what we can remove from the blockexplorer in order to replace it with "miningfund" ?

I would go with "news" also.
Activity: 417
Merit: 265

Great! You can see your donations here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/address.dws?op_return.htm

the "nulldata" address (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/address.dws?nulldata.htm) stopped tracking them for some reason.

If you click on the block number it shows where the coins have been destroyed too. Any idea why the nulldata address has ceased to track donations?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Not claiming to be senior ranking although this is my 3rd account here since the start due to losing passwords previously to old ones but I would suggest replacing the news section with miningfund.

Yes, I agree. A news section is not really needed on a block explorer.

It works!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Great! You can see your donations here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/address.dws?op_return.htm

the "nulldata" address (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/address.dws?nulldata.htm) stopped tracking them for some reason.

Why bother replacing anything? This turd hasn't had a block in over 8 hours. Now imagine standing at the soup kitchen trying to pay for your cabbage soup with this turdcoin and waiting over 8 hours for your funds to clear so you can go eat your cabbage soup because ixcoin is only accepted for cabbage soup at the homless shelter. You would have to shakedown another hobo for 10 cents to pay for it. Go figure.

Ma dawg knows the homeless shelter's menu   Cheesy

Because it yanks everyones chain telling them its bitcoins sidechain?

Not claiming to be senior ranking although this is my 3rd account here since the start due to losing passwords previously to old ones but I would suggest replacing the news section with miningfund.

Why bother replacing anything? This turd hasn't had a block in over 8 hours. Now imagine standing at the soup kitchen trying to pay for your cabbage soup with this turdcoin and waiting over 8 hours for your funds to clear so you can go eat your cabbage soup because ixcoin is only accepted for cabbage soup at the homless shelter. You would have to shakedown another hobo for 10 cents to pay for it. Go figure.
Activity: 240
Merit: 62

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

If nobody else chimes in just remove whatever you want cornholder. I would go with top wallets or news because most of the top wallets are exchanges that got hacked and there is fuck all news these days.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

MADAWG are you the mod around here? Grin

Bitcoin Forum

Deleted Post
« Sent to: hornetsnest on: March 11, 2024, 09:51:55 AM »
   Reply with quoteReply with quote Remove this messageDelete
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Report To Admin
Bitcoin Forum

Deleted Post
« Sent to: hornetsnest on: March 11, 2024, 09:54:30 AM »
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Quote from: kickback on March 04, 2024, 04:38:07 AM
Quote from: madawg on March 03, 2024, 12:07:10 AM
Quote from: madawg on May 07, 2021, 06:11:08 PM
Quote from: Vlad2Vlad on May 07, 2021, 05:28:50 PM

Moon soon.  I’m hiding Wonder Woman. She knows.

Ten years shilling ixcoin without fail means you are persistent I'll give you that but no coin is going anywhere without a large community,large funding,large well established exchange with liquidity,active development on github and large social media presence.

You are living in false hope because nobody in this so called industry cares about anything except the bottom line.

Moon soon?? Your diciples are still living on skid row here buddy. Only the green dollar bills matter. The bottom line ...or go and shoe shine. All the techno babble means nothing to anyone and NOBODY cares if your coin has lasers and satellites coming out of its ass. The world only wants the green and bitcoin reigns supreme. If you fools had only held bitcoin instead of buying these shitcoins yall would be sitting pretty right now instead of hanging out on broke ass mountain here. IXCOIN is a dead ass coin with no developers or whales. Only peasants and paupers hodl IXCOIN Cool

Quote from: From Above on February 05, 2022, 12:14:12 AM

The only other names as devs on that site I wanna see are Cinnamon Carter and DeadSea33.  The rest got their pay in spades mostly from me and Archimedes lied and left us to die.

And Ixcoin won’t die like develcuy lies.  The chain would have to die and that won’t happen.  And a website is nothing without a big backer and that’s what I brought in and will bring in again.  That’s what I do and that’s why I’m lead dev, all your code is nothing without billionaires.  ZERO!  NEIN!!!

~CfA~

Yes bro without the big ballers yall gonna starve to death. Where is your hero Mr Musk yall worship like he's the chosen one? Nah buddy..musk is too busy on shitter aka x banning people again and making sure we all sign up name and number so the man can delete our asses off the interwebs the moment we open our mouths to troll guberment.

Some of your points make sense but you seem to be mainly just trolling. Some of us are here from the beginning and actually want ixcoin to succeed because if you have a wallet and have used ixcoin for the past dozen or so years you might notice that unlike the majority of "shitcoins" our wallet and network works flawlessly and does what it says on the memo after reaching the 21 million coins while the majority of other "shitcoins" have vanished into the ether. I wonder if bitcoin will manage to stay intact and continue to work the original way it started out once the last coin has been mined?

Report To Admin
Bitcoin Forum

Deleted Post
« Sent to: hornetsnest on: March 11, 2024, 09:55:57 AM »

Quote from: madawg on March 05, 2024, 03:15:54 AM
Oh that's cute. Very talented indeed but unlike me you still can't pay your bills because nobody accepts ixcoin hahahaha. Hey come over and shine my shoes sometime and I might throw a few sats at you if you do a good job loser. And just in case that was someone here that caused that glitch today , I have plenty of back ups. In fact I have a whole office full of machines with all types of OS unlike people who have to go to the internet cafe because they cannot afford a computer  Grin

Thank you for the compliment about my work and yes sir that's not a problemo,I'll bring over the shine box. I only accept iXcoin and that works out at about 10k iXc per hoof excluding call out charge  (I only fly business class while on the job so call out fee depends on distance Cool) and tip. If you can afford that let me know and we can sort something out for you. As for the other technical issues I cannot help with that as I am an illiterate (I had my PA write this) who only shines shoes but takes pride in my work and can assure you of a good job once you forward the advance deposit Smiley
Report To Admin
Bitcoin Forum

Deleted Post
« Sent to: hornetsnest on: March 11, 2024, 09:56:42 AM »

Quote from: madawg on March 07, 2024, 07:03:50 AM

I think its you who has only 2 settings of crazy and off and you are stuck on crazy at this time. Are you high or something?

I was going to ask if you did stand up and were taking bookings but after this response not too sure because its important for comedians to try to be original and make up their own stuff. Now be honest ...did you make that up all by yourself?  Grin

The fundmining command is working. One could look at the RPC wallet code and see what the function does, just to be sure.

Any experienced dev around?

Okay I stand corrected on that because I read an original post by ArchimedisIX abiout it being in a future client but it should be a simplified process where you do not have to seek out something you didn't know was there and have to search through the console to find by chance and then a noob not have a clue what it means.

There should be a tab/button on the client that states what it is and just press it to a part of the send section to ensure they put an amount in it that allows them to confirm it is the right amount before sending in case they get a digit wrong and empty their whole wallet by mistake. Genius in simplicity etc.

Tell us why ixcoin is called the "original bitcoin sidechain" because we just assume that was some sales pitch.

Activity: 28

Hello. Type this: fundmining 0.001

The command fundmining takes only one argument, which is the amount of ixc you want to donate.
i.e: fundmining

It works!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

11:54:32

Welcome to the iXcoin Core RPC console.
Use up and down arrows to navigate history, and Ctrl-L to clear screen.
Type help for an overview of available commands.

11:56:25

fundmining 0.01

11:56:25

45ccf9914028353f90ced75284272dc00132cf705cada755966572777b5ded7c

11:56:45

fundmining 0.01

11:56:46

17e2d7c268ae6caa4b05cc7a249176a4522838b66599eee734c4114758ecaf7d

11:56:58

fundmining 0.01

11:56:59

8c3737cb36f777d0e308b2b6116e39216b0dae1afc9e44620e1eeefeb69e7825

11:57:13

fundmining 1

11:57:13

c6b2e692d1d6875b2cfa4d0d73c515c21c41adc826ab206efa60485827b61efa

11:57:20

fundmining1

11:57:20

Method not found (code -32601)

11:57:26

fundmining 1

11:57:27

2ccb3732e91be64b4e674de0d35ab168843b131a9a28e394b24c69894a9afcf5

11:57:34

fundmining 1

11:57:35

b66ee37f7d8515c290247057db9ad1cd2beb8947f340a664e34cd80cf0d0c2b6

11:57:40

fundmining 1

11:57:41

9e33d4467122bdeb07be561ac27182e2c67d0fe1944a8a246911006d42996a00

11:57:49

fundmining 1

11:57:56

7960cbba7eefe25ab1f1125ff02e49523d617e108bd8c6b1fa3db7553135c06f

11:58:12

fundmining 1

11:58:13

b987b54569f542d9ab1ca1a18e65a70c47fe31220c8a9b20396cdf305cef9c18
Activity: 7
Hi iRaf

I tried to do this through the console but it doesnt seem to be working but I am probably doing an incorrect input. I have used console before to import priv key and thought it would work the same but does not seem to work with this command for me at least.

Hello. Type this: fundmining 0.001

The command fundmining takes only one argument, which is the amount of ixc you want to donate.
i.e: fundmining

Miningfund donations are not a working feature on the current client as far as I know and were to be added at a later date by ArchimedesIX?

Would a better solution not be increase transaction fee in accordance with amount being sent so for easy example if I were to send 100 ixcoins then I am charged 0.00001 but if I were to send 1000 ixcoin then I am charged 0.0001 ixcoin. Then the transaction fees are automatically sent to the mining fund or whatever so the coin basically lives forever once there are transactions taking place?

The fundmining command is working. One could look at the RPC wallet code and see what the function does, just to be sure.

Any experienced dev around?

Pages:
Jump to: