Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain - page 7. (Read 41508 times)

Activity: 470
Merit: 350
Vlad is banned from bitcointalk,twitter etc so how do we get him back?

We'll have to intercede for him with moderators. If Steve Jobs made it back to Apple, Vlad can come back for sure!
Activity: 240
Merit: 62
small beginnings are ok but  ideas must be big ------- there is no solid idea behind this project yet  ---- white paper review could be a start

No white paper will be needed once the design (and specially the logo) is revealed.

- develCuy

How will the logo negate the need for the whitepaper?Will be be using original IXcoin whitepaper?Excuse my ignorance here.

I was just trying to say that I'm not running IXC, I'm not the right person for taking care of the whitepaper. Vlad is the right person and we should have him back to bitcointalk, past stuff is water under the bridge, let's keep moving forward!

Vlad is banned from bitcointalk,twitter etc so how do we get him back?
small beginnings are ok but  ideas must be big ------- there is no solid idea behind this project yet  ---- white paper review could be a start

No white paper will be needed once the design (and specially the logo) is revealed.

- develCuy

How will the logo negate the need for the whitepaper?Will be be using original IXcoin whitepaper?Excuse my ignorance here.

I was just trying to say that I'm not running IXC, I'm not the right person for taking care of the whitepaper. Vlad is the right person and we should have him back to bitcointalk, past stuff is water under the bridge, let's keep moving forward!
Activity: 139
Merit: 2

- develCuy

Activity: 51
Merit: 10
any news?
curiosity killing me

- develCuy
Look, stuff happens sometimes, but somebody has to start the fire again! I'm already hiring a graphic designer that will help me for ixc.devcoin.org. The amount of IXC spent from the treasury of donations will be disclosed once all work is finished.

Just an sneak peek of what my designer and me are working for IXC.

DISCLAIMER

All contributions I do for IXC are unofficial .
We need a market maker and a good exchange because if ixcoin is worth nothing then all the IXC donations won't pay for much anyway.Ixcoin needs a good pump like the good ole days.Nobody is really "here for the tech"apart from the idealists.We want $$$ because without the $$$ lets face it we are going to be here in tumbleweed town forever.If the coin is worth trading then thats what brings in the community because $$$ makes the world go round.Anyone who says $$$ doesnt matter is deluded.We need rich bitcoin whales to make a market on a good exchange.
Activity: 1010
Merit: 391
It seems impossible to look for new partnerships or at least get in touch with new exchanges to know the ticket prices and learn more to develop the community. This calm style of acting is in the past and in the present times all projects that are just under development and outside of free trade tend to get abandoned... What would it be like if Ixcoin was listed on Binance? Kucoin? Huobi? Gate? Coinex? FTX or any exchange that has a good trade volume? It's no use arguing about dragons, twins or even the possibility of being the Bitcoin clone (laugs). Natural marketing is good but it has to bring something real and that adds value and another important detail that we can't forget is that the code is open and anyone can contribute to the project.

The funniest or saddest thing is that we have a great possibility of finding this topic(Ixcoin) in 20 years and it's the same way.
at least ask cmc to change the website link
what is ixcoin.net?
I was waiting for more feedback from the IXC community, like in the golden age of forums but I guess people is busy somewhere else and this community got its heart iced during the crypto winter.

Have you guys lost faith on your own project?

Look, stuff happens sometimes, but somebody has to start the fire again! I'm already hiring a graphic designer that will help me for ixc.devcoin.org. The amount of IXC spent from the treasury of donations will be disclosed once all work is finished.

Let's awake the bear!

newwwsss?
No news or any new developments.
so 11 years and still no clear ideas
maybe in another 11 years ....
how can anyone get it when i too don't get all this Ixians thing... no clear dumb proof info and guidelines... too geeky
newwwsss?
No news or any new developments.
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock
If this is the last that was seen of cryptsy I'm sure a dev (familiar with back-end** work) would have an idea where the coins would be recovered... If so good for DVC too. MarkM had a lot of BTC there he said on buy sides.

newwwsss?
Activity: 52
Merit: 36
I would say that any of the suggestions above maybe starting with a new website and then some good marketing. Then if interest is generated and there is some good trading activity we can move to technical development to keep momentum going. Maybe there is little point in doing any technical development until the community grows and there is more trading and price action to help fund development?

Thanks for your feedback @kickback. I agree that working on the website would be of help for IXCoin. Btw, I'm not taking any formal or official role for IXcoin or communicating anything on behalf of IxCoin. I'm just an OpenSource dev and community member, contributing whenever possible, and I do so for about 17 years now. That said, I withdraw my offer of fast-forwarding IXC codebase, actually I don't plan to contribute any code, won't elaborate on the reasons, just want you guys to have clear what my intentions are.

In regards to ixc.devcoin.org, there is a banner that sets clearly the purpose of such mirror and where it comes from.

So, if we are updating the un-official website, we need fresh info, any ideas?

- develCuy

https://web.archive.org/web/20201024110313/http://ixcoin.zohosites.com/

hi dC, old stuff to inspire new ideas
I would say that any of the suggestions above maybe starting with a new website and then some good marketing. Then if interest is generated and there is some good trading activity we can move to technical development to keep momentum going. Maybe there is little point in doing any technical development until the community grows and there is more trading and price action to help fund development?

Thanks for your feedback @kickback. I agree that working on the website would be of help for IXCoin. Btw, I'm not taking any formal or official role for IXcoin or communicating anything on behalf of IxCoin. I'm just an OpenSource dev and community member, contributing whenever possible, and I do so for about 17 years now. That said, I withdraw my offer of fast-forwarding IXC codebase, actually I don't plan to contribute any code, won't elaborate on the reasons, just want you guys to have clear what my intentions are.

In regards to ixc.devcoin.org, there is a banner that sets clearly the purpose of such mirror and where it comes from.

So, if we are updating the un-official website, we need fresh info, any ideas?

- develCuy
Activity: 240
Merit: 62
First of all, sorry for the delay, but it was for a good reason!

kickback, sandboxsand, cornhodlr, ViqRa, realdantreccia and other IXC people that contacted me via private channels, I can't be more thankful for your kind vote of trust on my proposal! Now we have many challenges upfront but we'll conquer any obstacle if we team for the brighter future we all wish for IXC.

Next step is to plan a little bit before we take any action. I propose the following topics (in no particular order):

- Fast-forward IXC codebase to Bitcoin 23.x base
- New website
- Organic marketing (social networks)

Can you share with me what is top priority for you? Choice along your comments would be much appreciated!

See: original post

Pages:
Jump to: