Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain - page 6. (Read 41508 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

IXC on Stellar ( https://makemoney.knotwork.com/stellar/ixc/ ) is coming along nicely, was able to do a lot of strengthening of its buy-side today.

Check out its "explorer" page at https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/IXC-GBHAQ252S4Z4AQOM4BWIRC3UHAOJIKCZQBUJGD336YH2O7W2NKRXMHA5

It currently shows its "current price" as 0.15 USD, up 10.7%.

-MarkM-

Activity: 139
Merit: 2
Nice job develCuy.Yeah the market and price for ixcoin is very poor.It took me ages to sell some ixcoin and then buy it back and accumulate a few extra at a lower price.The community needs a good trading bot or something to make a market or maybe some of those bagholders could sell and others trying to accumulate a few more coins buy.Thanks for the update.

The IXC asset on the Stellar platform ("DEX") has a market-maker bot running on it, as do most of the other Galactic Milieu assets on Stellar.

See https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/IXC-GBHAQ252S4Z4AQOM4BWIRC3UHAOJIKCZQBUJGD336YH2O7W2NKRXMHA5

(Also, thanks to lack of arbitrageurs, prices are way better on Stellar than on FreiExchange, an arbitrage opportunity still awaiting an arbitrageur...)

By the way, using tiny offers is working rather well to build up Galactic Milieu assets on Stellar, and IXC is one of those being worked on in that way.

(See https://peakd.com/annapolis-royal/@a-r-crypto/experimenting-at-small-scale and other Annapolis Royal Crypto and Knotwork posts on HIVE platform...)

-MarkM-

I will have to study up on how it all works first but this looks to be very interesting because I am looking to maybe get a few more IXC before I start trading because I want to keep at least a 1k stack.Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
Nice job develCuy.Yeah the market and price for ixcoin is very poor.It took me ages to sell some ixcoin and then buy it back and accumulate a few extra at a lower price.The community needs a good trading bot or something to make a market or maybe some of those bagholders could sell and others trying to accumulate a few more coins buy.Thanks for the update.

The IXC asset on the Stellar platform ("DEX") has a market-maker bot running on it, as do most of the other Galactic Milieu assets on Stellar.

See https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/IXC-GBHAQ252S4Z4AQOM4BWIRC3UHAOJIKCZQBUJGD336YH2O7W2NKRXMHA5

(Also, thanks to lack of arbitrageurs, prices are way better on Stellar than on FreiExchange, an arbitrage opportunity still awaiting an arbitrageur...)

By the way, using tiny offers is working rather well to build up Galactic Milieu assets on Stellar, and IXC is one of those being worked on in that way.

(See https://peakd.com/annapolis-royal/@a-r-crypto/experimenting-at-small-scale and other Annapolis Royal Crypto and Knotwork posts on HIVE platform...)

-MarkM-
Activity: 240
Merit: 62
Hey everyone,

Just a little update on status of new IXCoin website:

- Website redesign - DONE (It includes new graphic design, new logo and new branding)
- Wireframes - DONE (it means the skeleton of website design is ready)
- Website development - 70%
- Marketing plan - In progress (we should do some noise in social networks once the new website is launched)

It took a significant amount of time, I acknowledge, but we've surpassed the halfway point by a considerable margin!

Some details, I still have some funds left from the initial funding. Unfortunately, I'm a bit concerned with budget because current price of IXC/BTC pair in Freiexchange is only at ~70ish sats. Yet, I don't ask for more funds, rather we could better help the project by pushing price up to 200+ sats. If we come together as a community, it would greatly facilitate the completion of the budget, otherwise I will have to dump the price quite lower for paying the website developer and halt progress till we can raise more funds.

If you wish to check more details on the design please visit the @Devtome channel in Telegram, there you'll also find comments from Vlad, Traxo and other guys who contributed valuable feedback.

I'll be back in about a month with more news and maybe the new website if funding works for this final phase.

Bests!

- DevElCuy

Thanks develcuy.
Hey everyone,

- Website redesign - DONE (It includes new graphic design, new logo and new branding)
- Marketing plan - In progress (we should do some noise in social networks once the new website is launched)

It took a significant amount of time, I acknowledge, but we've surpassed the halfway point by a considerable margin!

Some details, I still have some funds left from the initial funding. Unfortunately, I'm a bit concerned with budget because current price of IXC/BTC pair in Freiexchange is only at ~70ish sats. Yet, I don't ask for more funds, rather we could better help the project by pushing price up to 200+ sats. If we come together as a community, it would greatly facilitate the completion of the budget, otherwise I will have to dump the price quite lower for paying the website developer and halt progress till we can raise more funds.

If you wish to check more details on the design please visit the @Devtome channel in Telegram, there you'll also find comments from Vlad, Traxo and other guys who contributed valuable feedback.

I'll be back in about a month with more news and maybe the new website if funding works for this final phase.

Bests!

- DevElCuy

Activity: 470
Merit: 350
Hey everyone,

Bests!

- DevElCuy
Hey there!

We have wireframes ready to completely renew the IXC website.

Expect news real soon.

- DevElCuy

Please define soon

Stay tunned to the @Devtome group in Telegram, there I'm discussing with Vlad.

Bests!

- DevElCuy
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
Hey there!

Expect news real soon.

- DevElCuy

Good

Hey there!

Expect news real soon.

- DevElCuy

Please define soon

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Hey there!

Expect news real soon.

- DevElCuy

Cryptopia

Top address in rich list is Cryptopia (plus another one in the top 20 i don't remember)
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/#!rich

around 1.7-1.9 million ixcoin is going to be released soon
https://www.grantthornton.co.nz/cryptopia-limited/

not sure about the outcome
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Vlad's on devcoins (telegram channel is t.me/devcoins). Go there.

Is it a public channel or do you have to join up to telegram?

Vlad is back on rumble with another exclusive  Cool

Is it a public channel or do you have to join up to telegram?
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock
Nothing to be happy about but happy new year.
Activity: 52
Merit: 36
Merry Christmas, everyone! Keep your hopes up.
easier for him to make another account, one more.. one less  Cheesy
maybe changing ixcoin.net redirect to ixc.devcoin.org could be a good start

Activity: 417
Merit: 265
Vlad is banned from bitcointalk,twitter etc so how do we get him back?

We'll have to intercede for him with moderators. If Steve Jobs made it back to Apple, Vlad came come back for sure!
Unless Elon buys bitcointalk it would be unlikely Vlad is going to come back.I like Vlads rhetoric when he is in a positive mindset and talks about crypto forecasts but he goes full retard on some of his posts with the craziest attacks on people sometimes and the moderators are simply going to ban him again even if he does come back and decides to launch off with some wild tirade about off topic rubbish about some transgender monkey running the illuminati or some other developer conspiring to be the king of ixc or whatever.He was entertaining though I will give him that so it would be good to see him back.

Vlad should not have been banned in the first place. Anyway bitcointalk has become over censored and similiar to sites in some commie countries. After logging in I was excited to see I had 23 private messages. Hoping to read some fan mail only to be met by 23 deleted posts instead Grin

I vote for moderators to remove the ban from Vlads account.How do we set up a poll or whatever?

ROFL what do you think this place is? A democracy Grin Grin

We'll have to intercede for him with moderators. If Steve Jobs made it back to Apple, Vlad came come back for sure!
Unless Elon buys bitcointalk it would be unlikely Vlad is going to come back.I like Vlads rhetoric when he is in a positive mindset and talks about crypto forecasts but he goes full retard on some of his posts with the craziest attacks on people sometimes and the moderators are simply going to ban him again even if he does come back and decides to launch off with some wild tirade about off topic rubbish about some transgender monkey running the illuminati or some other developer conspiring to be the king of ixc or whatever.He was entertaining though I will give him that so it would be good to see him back.

I vote for moderators to remove the ban from Vlads account.How do we set up a poll or whatever?

Activity: 1010
Merit: 391
small beginnings are ok but  ideas must be big ------- there is no solid idea behind this project yet  ---- white paper review could be a start

No white paper will be needed once the design (and specially the logo) is revealed.

- develCuy

How will the logo negate the need for the whitepaper?Will be be using original IXcoin whitepaper?Excuse my ignorance here.

I was just trying to say that I'm not running IXC, I'm not the right person for taking care of the whitepaper. Vlad is the right person and we should have him back to bitcointalk, past stuff is water under the bridge, let's keep moving forward!

Vlad became immortal and part of the system... He's probably reading this post and must be laughing. His Legendary Account was hunted, but that didn't stop him from being present the whole time.
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock

He doesn't even need an Operating System to get Apple to buy him back!
Pages:
Jump to: