Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain - page 54. (Read 41467 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 119
Picked up another blockchain explorer - https://prohashing.com/explorer/IXcoin/
Activity: 417
Merit: 265

IXC core wallet syncing fully now and transactions working without any issues.
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
Listing IXCoin on a DEX/the best DEXes on the market today is awesome idea. Amongst others I think you should add it to BarterDex asap. IXC is one of the oldest coins. It deserves a lot of respect. And a lot of people will enjoy finding out about it soon.
Can you make it happen?
Help and support is always welcome. Thanks!!!!
hi deadsea33 I can do my best and I will do my best to support the X. I am not always online but when I am I am trying to use the time constructively. Is there a list of DEX' that are supported by the IX Community so I can help to apply for listing? Thanks, cheers & beers
Most of the DEXs are still really low volume - BISQ and BarterDex only trade in the $1000 to few $10000 in volume total. Cryptobridge trades $1M or so but is still in development and charges 1 BTC for a listing. There are a few others but not all really decentralized. We do plan to list on at least a couple of DEXs.
chain size is a few GB - Coinomi supports IXC in a mobile wallet - https://coinomi.com/
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Have any of you doods/ladies managed to sync your wallet yet?

Still working on it.  Careful with transferring until exchanges all get it together. 

How big is complete chain after the sync is up to date?

Also is this on the link bellow the newest wallet or are there any alternatives?
https://github.com/IXCore/IXCoin/releases

Listing IXCoin on a DEX/the best DEXes on the market today is awesome idea. Amongst others I think you should add it to BarterDex asap. IXC is one of the oldest coins. It deserves a lot of respect. And a lot of people will enjoy finding out about it soon.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
The price is very cheap compared to BCH, anyway, there are many possibilities for IXC! I commented on twitter and I'll comment again here, why not take IXC to a DEX? CryptoBridge would be quite interesting... It's just an opinion. I bought some IXC and I want to help spreading the word, people need to know one of the best possibilities, I say this because there are countless tokens and projects without senses with really higher market value, despite the similarity with BTC, it has its differences and incredible that it seems, mass adoption would not be impossible! The person who dismembered IXC is Japanese, the Japanese like initially Japanese designs and coins! It would be very easy to insert IXC into this large and important community, lots of Asian coins suddenly came to have value and applications simply because a strong community was built quickly and most importantly, solidly, anyway, there is time and with calm things will go happen to IXC, no currency survives for more than 7 years and if it's not important, solid and rich of possibilities.

Good idea about the Japanese design =)
legendary
Dear community,
What do you think about a Facebook campaign?
What is the point of having achieved amazing results like 64 MB block if nodoby knows about it?
Archimedes has brought out new ideas, and other important features will come soon.
Still, we need people to know.

We need donations to achieve it. What do you think?
How much should we invest in advertise?
Any expert out there?

I'm not sure where the best point of delivery is for a campaign - would be nice if some of the cryto news sites could write an article about the innovation - but not totally sure which one(s) will deliver most impact or if you have to pay for such an article
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

IXcoin Romania Telegram:  https://t.me/joinchat/GLuVzA-bBBc8D1_5zam53g

Please add to OP.  Thanks! 
Cryptopia's IXC wallet now out of maintenance
Activity: 237
Merit: 107
Happy to be onboard, nice work must get some more fiats.

Peace
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Still working on it.  Careful with transferring until exchanges all get it together. 
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Binance? It's a big dream, they like ERC-20 tokens, except for the BCN recently, they prefer ICOs. I read some rumors that OKEx will add IXC in a few days! Can one confirm that this is true? Also, how many IXCs have been pre-mined and are now being distributed? At the end of this activity, prices will rise, practically, making IXC a genuine coin.

We applied to get listed on OkEx but no official response yet. 

We’ll keep you posted if anything changes. 
legendary
Binance? It's a big dream, they like ERC-20 tokens, except for the BCN recently, they prefer ICOs. I read some rumors that OKEx will add IXC in a few days! Can one confirm that this is true? Also, how many IXCs have been pre-mined and are now being distributed? At the end of this activity, prices will rise, practically, making IXC a genuine coin.

Hi, happy to see the HARD FORK went through !!!!!!!

64 MB block size is now a reality
All the premine (580,800 IXC in the first 6050 blocks) are now locked in for total distribution to miners (started with block 450,000 on May 13th).
And a new features enabling further support for miners (donations) is active.
And it's just the beginning.
Thanks to domob, starmman, and right now expecially to ArchimedesIX.

SO now we can declare:
IXC has no premine (see white paper)
IXC has cheap tx and going to be even better soon
IXC will soon be able to implement other important updates (coming update, not immediately, let's give miners and users the time to update all to 0.14.1)

Miners: get onboard. Update and get reward again.

Great news deadsea33, and you reminded me - I need to update my wallet - was supposed to work on that this weekend
IXC on Binance sounds like an interesting move that I would love to see happen. Are there any plans to move towards such a direction after the new branding has been published and the ixcoin codebase has been polished? In any case it's good to see the old school forces still in good order. The original Bitcoin sidechain - most certainly one of my favorite strangely enchanted projects n coins of the early times.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Coin Design Bounty Contest:  500 IXC

We’re looking for a new coin design - something as gorgeous as the bitcoin design.  Feel free to design the other side of the coin with whatever graphics you like.  Submit your work and we’ll choose a winner in the next couple weeks.  Thanks!

legendary

Update successful - IXC now has the biggest blocks in crypto.  More updates coming soon.  Price and volume picking up.  HEADS UP:  This could be your last chance to get IXC sub $.50.  Smiley

sounds great - I'll get hold of a few more IXC when some funds come available on 'topia - I have a really wide liquidity chain on there now, currently supporting the price up to over 10k and down to about 500, but I only enough liquidity available for small fry
legendary
Has anyone managed to sync their wallet yet?

I don’t think so yet.  It should be at least 1-2 more days. 

I'll get sync'd this weekend - didn't get a wallet online for a while =)
Pages:
Jump to: