Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain - page 55. (Read 41312 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Haha, never heard anybody say the IXC ANN looks beautiful - definitely a bot

nice price increase today, did I miss anything?
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
the webiste and the announcement look beautiful, well-designed, but I have to find out more
egretia
Activity: 73
Merit: 119
should have more miners moved by tomorrow - asking for patience for now....
Activity: 417
Merit: 265
My wallet won't sync either.It's stuck at block 450k where chain split so it's about 18hrs behind right now.I am on latest version and updated to 0.14.1 weeks ago before block 450,000 already.

Should I do anything or just wait for it to sync?Already reindexed etc.Thanks
You will need to upgrade to the new wallet to send coins to exchange. Your private keys are still good if you just do nothing for now. As always, if you are keeping your own wallet make sure you backup wallet.dat with your keys.
Activity: 1450
Merit: 973
If the chain has split what do people do now?I keep my IXC on wallet not exchange so I assume it wont sync now?
Chain is slow due to miners waiting to switch over to new version. Working with miners over the weekend. Will have hashing on new chain up in next day or so.
We don't have access to the original repository

It seems the one I have been using for years is https://github.com/domob1812/ixcoin.git

I did a git pull on it and did see something about a mining fund go by in the text it spat out.

-MarkM-

Domob wrote the v0.14 update which includes a donatable mining pool and  increaee in block size Currently pool has premine which has been repopulated by donations from community. Payout will be one ixc per block. You should be all set with either 14.0 client but core version has more builds in release and will have a version with Bitcoin 0.16 features shortly
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
This message will primarily be interesting to those who regret the missed moment at the beginning of the formation of Bitcoin, when the generation gave much more profit than now. The new currency allows you to correct the mistakes of youth and start forging their bright future right from today.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

It seems the one I have been using for years is https://github.com/domob1812/ixcoin.git

I did a git pull on it and did see something about a mining fund go by in the text it spat out.

-MarkM-
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
I've written a bot which is providing liquidity on cryptopia and yobit - but currently only have about 20k IXC available so wont attract any big fish

So is that you doing the ~$4,000 volume?  I’ve been talking to the BTX devs and they seem interested in IXC so I thought it was them.

Why would BTX devs be interested in IXC Vlad?Surely BCH would be hitting on IXC if anything  Grin Btw BTX doing very bad now.How hard do you think it will drop?Not much buy support these days now airdrop is over.

BCH + BTX + I0C + IXC = YASSSSSS!!!
Activity: 1450
Merit: 973
I've written a bot which is providing liquidity on cryptopia and yobit - but currently only have about 20k IXC available so wont attract any big fish

So is that you doing the ~$4,000 volume?  I’ve been talking to the BTX devs and they seem interested in IXC so I thought it was them.

Why would BTX devs be interested in IXC Vlad?Surely BCH would be hitting on IXC if anything  Grin Btw BTX doing very bad now.How hard do you think it will drop?Not much buy support these days now airdrop is over.
Latest client at https://github.com/ixcore/ixcoin

Builds for win Linux ocx or just do a get and compile

Links to source also on coinmarketcap and our block chain explorer
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
So to get the new wallet do I just do a git pull to get latest version?

Or is the same old github repo in use for years no longer being kept up to date?

-MarkM-
Coinomi is also on new version so if you are using that mobile wallet then fork will be transparent, non-issue
Coinexchange and Cryptopia updated to the new wallet. Yobit has not but it has kept the wallet in maintenance. You will need the new wallet to get your IXC off an exchange.

So it seems there’s no way to move ixcoins to exchanges.  Bad but it could create a temporary shortage which could lead to a MASSIVE trillion dollar pump.  If only I had my BTC!  

Sorry I was not clear - AFTER the fork - you will need the new version to move on/off exchanges - right now no issue with any wallet version. Still under 449000 blocks - fork happens at 450000 later this week. Earlier estimate of 5/3 was incorrect due to increasing hashing power applied to network.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

So is that you doing the ~$4,000 volume?  I’ve been talking to the BTX devs and they seem interested in IXC so I thought it was them.

The bot is passive, meaning it reacts to buys and sells - meaning that its likely providing some of the capital for people to trade against, but does not actively buy or sell just makes sure there is always something to buy or sell within about 5% of the current price
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Coinexchange and Cryptopia updated to the new wallet. Yobit has not but it has kept the wallet in maintenance. You will need the new wallet to get your IXC off an exchange.

So it seems there’s no way to move ixcoins to exchanges.  Bad but it could create a temporary shortage which could lead to a MASSIVE trillion dollar pump.  If only I had my BTC! 
Pages:
Jump to: