Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain - page 58. (Read 41467 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 252
Why the new thread?
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
This is no doubt an interesting project and the crypto world has long been waiting for a project like this.

I will not argue, the project looks very promising. The main thing is that developers would not throw it and put their ideas into reality.
Activity: 73
Merit: 119
I have tested both 32 and 64 bit wallets and they are working fine if listen=0  Smiley

I will update the release notes for the Windows version affected - thanks for your help!
Activity: 651
Merit: 518
I have tested both 32 and 64 bit wallets and they are working fine if listen=0  Smiley
Code:
banscore=10
listen=1
maxconnections=8
port=30888
printtoconsole=1

That is configuration I am using with IXC now and have been using it for many years with other coins, with different port values. I will change it to listen=0 and sync wallet from scratch again.

It is a bug we picked up from bitcoin core 0.13.x. taking off the listen=1 by itself will probably work.
Code:
banscore=10
listen=1
maxconnections=8
port=30888
printtoconsole=1

That is configuration I am using with IXC now and have been using it for many years with other coins, with different port values. I will change it to listen=0 and sync wallet from scratch again.
Bought in again!  Tongue

Wondering who is having over 625,000 coins at Cryptopia?

New wallet fully synced in roughtly 25 minutes but then it crashed and now I have to sync again.  Huh

https://imgur.com/a/Y7FHh

Another syncing with crash and corrupted database afterwards, giving up! Fix this shit else...

Found the issue - not my original thought but can reproduce now. Will be fixed in next version - out in a couple weeks or so.

For now let me know if this works -

Turn off incoming connections if you have that checked

and put in a
maxconnections=12
line in ixcoin.conf which can be found in Windows   directory %APPDATA%\ixcoin\ which is usually C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\ixcoin\ixcoin.conf
Any IXCoin miners out there? Why are you using the two oldest clients?

Info and source on updates here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=651819.new#new

If you are using the binaries or need help with update - reply or pm me.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It's strange that updates do not always lead to good results and there are problems with synchronization. I'm waiting for the safinus platform to start. I do not know if there will be such problems
Gimme a working wallet!  Angry

Can you try the 32 bit client on your system and let me know if you run into same UI bug?

32 bit version crashed the same way with the same error but after a restart it continued syncing from previous blockheight, roughly 20k blocks behind the newest block. I was shutting down wallet a few times during syncing because other nodes stopped sending blockchain data for some reason and wallet was just hanging there doing nothing. Wallet is working fine now, I can not find a way to crash it. But there is definitely something wrong when wallet is synced up to the latest block for the first time ever.

EDIT:

Wallet just crashed after running for a while, fully synced, with the same error as 64 bit version.

well that helps too - will message you for some specifics I still may need
Gimme a working wallet!  Angry

Can you try the 32 bit client on your system and let me know if you run into same UI bug?

32 bit version crashed the same way with the same error but after a restart it continued syncing from previous blockheight, roughly 20k blocks behind the newest block. I was shutting down wallet a few times during syncing because other nodes stopped sending blockchain data for some reason and wallet was just hanging there doing nothing. Wallet is working fine now, I can not find a way to crash it. But there is definitely something wrong when wallet is synced up to the latest block for the first time ever.

EDIT:

Wallet just crashed after running for a while, fully synced, with the same error as 64 bit version.
Activity: 224
This is no doubt an interesting project and the crypto world has long been waiting for a project like this.
Activity: 266
Honestly, I had high hopes for Paragon, ICO would be a success and I think their project too right.
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
Thanks Vlad for your help!   Wink

And to the cool guy who acquired my account for the last 6 months.

WELCOME back!!!

That was one honest decent guy.  Rare for crypto!  I hope he invests in IXC!  

Here I am))
I glad that I've met you, guys.
I will invest, but currently I'm waiting for another fall, so I'm at USD atm.

Another fall in IXC price?  

Please don’t say that.  Smiley

I mean the fall of BTC as well as the entire market...

P.S.
Thx for merits Wink
Gimme a working wallet!  Angry

Gimme a working wallet!  Angry
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
Thanks Vlad for your help!   Wink

WELCOME back!!!

That was one honest decent guy.  Rare for crypto!  I hope he invests in IXC! 

Here I am))
I glad that I've met you, guys.
I will invest, but currently I'm waiting for another fall, so I'm at USD atm.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Thanks Vlad for your help!   Wink

Activity: 163
Would this be a rival with bitcoin ? and can IXCoin provide comfort like bitcoin.
Bitcoin is famous and very close to fans, what the team will do about it ?
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
Anyone else having problems syncing?No blocksource available and over 15 hours behind now even with 8 connections??

Synced after reindexing blockchain  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: