Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] JimCoin [JIM] A currency for Jims, by Jims. - page 11. (Read 6176 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 0
Chain is moving again.

I know all you Jims would love to see constant improvements and hourly dev updates from me but the sad truth is that this Jim isn't making any money to work on JimCoin and as such I have to work a 40hr/week conventional job.  I've been working whenever I can on progressing JimCoin but I have limited time and am doing what I can with it.  Thanks for your patience Jims.

-Jim

We appreciate your honesty. We see you have a cool concept and fun project, and just want to see it be successful. Have you looked into expanding the team? Volunteers would help lower costs and provide additional support while you're working.

yes, we all will help this proj, this jim.
Activity: 47
Chain is moving again.

I know all you Jims would love to see constant improvements and hourly dev updates from me but the sad truth is that this Jim isn't making any money to work on JimCoin and as such I have to work a 40hr/week conventional job.  I've been working whenever I can on progressing JimCoin but I have limited time and am doing what I can with it.  Thanks for your patience Jims.

-Jim
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
How many coins do you have?
Activity: 10
Hi, Ladies and Gentleman! I see this project very interesting. I gladly joined this company.
Activity: 12
Chain stuck at 3205?

yes, what the problem ?
Not generate next chain. Jim, are you fixing this.
Chain stuck at 3205?

yes, what the problem ?
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
Creative Creator
Chain stuck at 3205?
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
How many jims I need to get rich?? LOL...nice OP and nice coin...will mine some. Hope jim will found an exchange....
Activity: 12
Hi, Ladies and Gentleman! I see this project very interesting. I gladly joined this company.
why jimcoin main net down ? i mine for hours but get zero coin.
hello dev,  i want to know how to solo mine. thanks
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Jim my jaguars didnt win
sdp
Activity: 469
Merit: 281
Cannot compile trunk of this.

[ 22%] Building C object src/CMakeFiles/Crypto.dir/crypto/hash-extra-jh.c.o
In file included from /usr/local/src/JimCoinCLI/src/crypto/hash-extra-jh.c:11:0:
/usr/local/src/JimCoinCLI/src/crypto/hash-ops.h:25:15: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘sizeof’
/usr/local/src/JimCoinCLI/src/crypto/hash-ops.h:25:59: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before string constant
/usr/local/src/JimCoinCLI/src/crypto/hash-ops.h:40:15: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘sizeof’
/usr/local/src/JimCoinCLI/src/crypto/hash-ops.h:40:48: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before string constant
/usr/local/src/JimCoinCLI/src/crypto/hash-extra-jh.c: In function ‘hash_extra_jh’:
/usr/local/src/JimCoinCLI/src/crypto/hash-extra-jh.c:14:7: warning: unused variable ‘r’ [-Wunused-variable]

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
The project advances ?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
It's a serious project?

Absolutely it is.

Are there any plans to compile a Mac wallet anytime soon. Would be nice to have!

Absolutely there is.

JimCEO
I am just restarting Jim wallet, and i see "0" on balance, and recieving adress is changed.
I restarting wallet again, and get another new adress and zero balance.
Buttons "backup wallet" dont save anything.
What the hell is this? I lost all coins?

(I use GUI wallet)

This should absolutely not be happening.  What are you doing to restart the wallet? The link is to an installer which should only be run once.  If you want to manually back up your wallet copy the jimcoinwallet.wallet file from your appdata/roaming/jimcoin folder if on windows. 

hehe thanks for answering but maybe I should have been more precise: asking that question I was also implying that I'd appreciate an ETA for the Mac wallet Wink
Activity: 6
We are Jims and in Jim we trust! Please never disappoint us Jim!
Activity: 70
Hello Jim,
Really nice project you have there!
If you need a Russian translation of any kind, I'll be glad to help.
Cheers!
Activity: 44
At first I did not believe about this project, but after I saw the concept I was interested in this project.
Activity: 8
Hey Jim,

Great project - can you drop us a PM/allow PMs from newbies - thanks Smiley

--
CG
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
you are right all over the world many say that cryptocurrency as embezzlement of money or something else.
cryptocurrency like a knife, a knife when used to kill people is a danger, but if in use in the kitchen is very useful
you are absolutely right. in my country many also say it like that ..
who say that they do not understand about cryptocurrency but they speak the uninformed...
Pages:
Jump to: