Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 25. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Good job! Good luck!
Activity: 196
Following startups, I managed to realize a lot. There are projects that are not nothing out of themselves, but are really incredible like yours.
Activity: 112
Well, you won’t get far with such a site. Everything looks mildly terrible.
Activity: 168
How are you going to protect the rights of investors?
if it is an ICO, then the distributed profit will fall under the category of promotional ICOs. Those tokens will be equated by SEC with shares and not all investors will want to participate in the ICO
it's going to be an IEO! Not ICO!
I ask you not to write here about stability, politics and so on. Stable, unstable - the business works and makes a profit. If you wait for the right moment and stability, you can never do anything.
Activity: 238
if it is an ICO, then the distributed profit will fall under the category of promotional ICOs. Those tokens will be equated by SEC with shares and not all investors will want to participate in the ICO
it's going to be an IEO! Not ICO!
Activity: 238
As far as I know, it is now profitable to install solar panels and this direction is legally supported.
I like the idea. there is every chance of success.
I wonder if they will support the price or let the market decide for itself what the current price is
Quite an interesting and promising project. At the moment, I myself am participating in the bounty of the company on the platform
I think that in the steppes of Mongolia this project will not be very popular with Grin, but for large cities, it will be a big help and will definitely be in demand.
one of the few projects on this aggregator that deserves attention. But the implementation of the project will drag on for years, which means it is a very long-term project.
one of the few projects on this aggregator that deserves attention. But the implementation of the project will drag on for years, which means it is a very long-term project.
Quite an interesting and promising project. At the moment, I myself am participating in the bounty of the company on the platform
I think that in the steppes of Mongolia this project will not be very popular with Grin, but for large cities, it will be a big help and will definitely be in demand.
I have come across such projects many times, and I can’t understand one thing. let's say I'm sitting in the steppes of Mongolia, and I need to print something 3D. then I will have to wait half a year for this until the delivery arrives?
it would be much more extensive to pay for various goods with more than one cue ball, but also let us say with quite popular cryptocurrencies that are at least in the top 15. But at the moment, the most payable cryptocurrency is ether.
well, they survived, even Mongolia is already heading in the right direction, and our deputies said yesterday that they did not understand crypto and mining
it would be much more extensive to pay for various goods with more than one cue ball, but also let us say with quite popular cryptocurrencies that are at least in the top 15. But at the moment, the most payable cryptocurrency is ether.
Activity: 28
Asia is the biggest market for cryptocurrencies and Mongolia with its liberal regulation will become a strong member of this community in the future.

You can't be sure about the full potential of Mongolia, it can be bigger than you think, with all coal and other reserves.
Mongolian potential is not only about coal, oil and energy, this country has huge technological and ecological potential to grow.

I read your comments, my hair didn’t stand on end. Guys, no one has yet repealed the law of conservation of energy, all these theories about the existence of ether and the ability to draw infinite energy from air, ether, shit, etc. are just tales for fragile minds. For hydrolysis, energy is also needed, batteries are consumables. Windmills and solar panels are the most promising direction, but here there are difficulties, again, it is necessary to somehow accumulate energy. You can only wind the coil and get free electricity while standing under the power line ... As for mining, it will have the right to life if it only evolves from the useless conversion of electricity into heat, into something more serious, for example - rendering of 3d scenes or a supercomputer.
I completely agree with you, at least someone did not skip physics at school. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
The most of persons here don't want to learn physics, all they want is to earn easy money.
Pages:
Jump to: