Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 29. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
And more than 90% of energy are being generated by coal power source, as Mongolia is one of the biggest producers of coal.
Activity: 238
electric cars will be available only to very rich people. And gasoline is prohibited due to "non-environmental friendliness." So that either alternative energy sources, or massively switch to horses)
Is it cold in space? A common misconception. There is no way. There is no substance that can be cold or hot. Vacuum.
Therefore, convection exchange is absent, only radiation works (I don’t remember exactly, but about 5 times worse). Therefore, radiators should 5+ times the area.
Activity: 196
electric cars will be available only to very rich people. And gasoline is prohibited due to "non-environmental friendliness." So that either alternative energy sources, or massively switch to horses)
Is it cold in space? A common misconception. There is no way. There is no substance that can be cold or hot. Vacuum.
Activity: 140
Excessive heat seems not difficult to send into outer space, it’s very cold in the same place and therefore there shouldn’t be any problems at all with this.
where the Sun shines there + temperature, and on the reverse side - temperature
Excessive heat seems not difficult to send into outer space, it’s very cold in the same place and therefore there shouldn’t be any problems at all with this.
Annual electricity consumption is around 5 TWh in Mongolia for now, so will Karvuon produce enough to become one of the leaders?
Activity: 154
It makes sense to conditionally organize and practice one theoretically possible version after another. But this is a little money and a lot of time.
Activity: 112
I do not recommend generating energy from ether. It’s bad for health. In any case, in some proximity to the generator.
I like the idea, sort of like there are generators of electricity from the surrounding field (ether).
it seems to have already been tested and done.
in space, the main problem is the discharge of excess heat. So mining there is problematic.
I like the idea, sort of like there are generators of electricity from the surrounding field (ether).
it seems to have already been tested and done.

The search for technology is again money and time.
A lot of money and a lot of time, you are right. But if you have time and can invest some money in these technologies, you can earn a lot in the future.
We send the satellite into space, the satellite will always be directed to the sun, that is, the efficiency of solar panels increases, profit! just not soon, since launching a satellite will cost a little
If you do not have concrete revolutionary and brilliant ideas, nothing will be found in the murky conditional search “into the void”. Many companies and organizations are involved and financing these issues, but real alternatives are still very far
This is not the first year they have been working on it, this is not the first such proposal
Activity: 154
Mining without the cost of electricity is a gold mine. It’s time to study these technologies and implement them.

It seems to me that these technologies do not really work. If they worked, a lot of people would take advantage of this. Some of ours are trying to take energy for free, but it also ends, now it is being discovered for one or two.
What are you talking about? Solar and wind farms are working, their number is increasing every month, some countries refuse to use non-alternative energy sources.
With such an idea and with the right marketing and a smart head, ieo can do quite well.
We are generally working on the topic of neuro mining. After all, we are all owners of the brain - a "high-performance computer." Why not use it for these purposes.
Of course, I could be wrong, but in my opinion our brain is not so well developed for crypto mining. When mining, the computer calculates very complex equations that the human brain considers many times slower. I even watched somehow the videos on the topic of mining with my own brains ... In general, mining a crypt by a computer is many times faster and more profitable, given that for a person energy is food ..
Pages:
Jump to: