Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 27. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
1000 times everything has been calculated, it is not profitable to use solar energy.
I have a territory on which there were about 100-200 solar panels. After 4 years, this territory expanded 5 times, which is completely forced. So draw conclusions whether it is profitable or not!
1000 times everything has been calculated, it is not profitable to use solar energy.
Activity: 140
regarding the increase in the cost of ASICs, I want to note that the life cycle of photo panels and on-grid inverters is much longer than Asics. That is, you will have a change of generations of ASICs on your farm, and you won’t already change panels and inverters.
For farms on the air, this is all the more relevant.
Activity: 196
regarding the increase in the cost of ASICs, I want to note that the life cycle of photo panels and on-grid inverters is much longer than Asics. That is, you will have a change of generations of ASICs on your farm, and you won’t already change panels and inverters.
if you use a very smart and expensive on-grid inverter and power it all from the mains, then solar energy can be deducted from your electricity bill. And at night hang a dual-zone counter. Probably it will be more optimal, but this all increases the cost of miners by 2-3 times.
all right - this is the right decision.
if you use a very smart and expensive on-grid inverter and power it all from the mains, then solar energy can be deducted from your electricity bill. And at night hang a dual-zone counter. Probably it will be more optimal, but this all increases the cost of miners by 2-3 times.
Activity: 238
If the power source indicates a power of 10 kW, then it is able to provide this consumer power around the clock.
another thing is that in the case of a solar power plant, the round-the-clock operation is provided by short-lived and expensive batteries, therefore, I agree with the conclusion.
Yes, even if not provided. Even if you throw away all the batteries and try to start without ballast, 18k USD per load is somehow a little expensive.
Although no, without batteries another scheme comes out. It turns out that it is necessary to hang about 1.5 kW of real power of solar panels. Those 250 watts that are declared on the panel can be safely divided into three. It turns out that for 1 anti-miner you need 18 "250 W" panels, this is 3600 USD and 29 squares of area. Will work as long as there is direct lighting. Xs, how circuits will survive multiple spontaneous outages.
If the power source indicates a power of 10 kW, then it is able to provide this consumer power around the clock.
another thing is that in the case of a solar power plant, the round-the-clock operation is provided by short-lived and expensive batteries, therefore, I agree with the conclusion.
Yes, even if not provided. Even if you throw away all the batteries and try to start without ballast, 18k USD per load is somehow a little expensive.
Is it even profitable to do mining now?
see the profit calculator
Activity: 154
Is it even profitable to do mining now?
in fact, everything is extremely simple when it comes to mining
we take the 12v panel, in fact it is 18v to it the battery charge controller if there is a battery or just a pulsed stabilizer if without a battery, the output of the stabilizer or controller we stupidly hang in parallel with the power of the miner, when the miner is powered from the power supply 220-12 but as soon as the sun is shining consumption from 220 drops as much as the panel controls.
I myself have wanted to do this for a long time, but I won’t find the time.
we take the 12v panel, in fact it is 18v to it the battery charge controller if there is a battery or just a pulsed stabilizer if without a battery, the output of the stabilizer or controller we stupidly hang in parallel with the power of the miner, when the miner is powered from the power supply 220-12 but as soon as the sun is shining consumption from 220 drops as much as the panel controls.
I would ask visitors about each other's tolerance
Suggested use of solar energy: the panels are taken (Germany), the price is up to 100 euros per panel for 250 watts; the cost of 1 kW - 400 euros   inverter price (China); the term of operation is 20 years.
Activity: 154
Now - this is already a discussion.
Maybe in the near future, the price of solar panels and their payback will reach the price of kW.
how much is a 2 kw solar power station with batteries someone was asking the price? And if you collect it yourself?
Pages:
Jump to: