Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 31. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Using only renewable energy sources for cryptocurrency production will reduce the negative environmental impact of mining.

Thay won't use only renewable energy, the biggest number of energy for Karvuon project will be received from the coal power plant.
What I can see that attention keeps growing and more people seeing prospects of Karvuon energy platform.
I think the intererest for cryptocurrencies in Mongolia will grow and more promising projects will appear there soon.

They have some kind of greedy hardcap, they scare only investors, until the last days, ieo, it’s clear that they will not collect
Why do you think so? They will have many IEO rounds, STO then. Karvuon project will be really interesting for the large investors.

And where then to see how many tokens earned on the Bounty?
at the end of the company, they will calculate all the shares and after the payments you will see in your wallet
What are you talking about? As I know, they don't have any bounty or rewards program.
Anyway, with Karvuon, Mongolia can become one of the leaders of cryptocurrency mining.

At least, the legislative conditions for crypto projects in Mongolia are much better than in China, India or many other Asian countries.
Well, the crypto market in Mongolia is not so developed : not many crypto projects, crypto exchanges or crypto users.
Activity: 140
It is necessary to do mining farms that will run on solar panels.
Activity: 112
The search for technology is again money and time.
Unprecedented changes are taking place in the global energy market, now it's great time to join this increasing market.
It seems to me that these technologies do not really work. If they worked, a lot of people would take advantage of this. Some of ours are trying to take energy for free, but it also ends, now it is being discovered for one or two.
Activity: 196
It would be interesting to look at such generators and their capacities, I think at the moment, humanity is not yet capable of such scientific discoveries, but if it is ever created, it will be a great discovery.
good afternoon. And how are you going to look for them? Global commercial and state corporations cannot find them. Yes, and if such a technology is available, then it is easier and more profitable to sell it quietly than a penny mine.
no one is looking for them. They bathe in their garages and try to obtain patents for them and “put to the market”. And this is exactly what none of the “corporations” need. But if you free scientists from 2 things such as financing and the market and give the opportunity to make normal laboratories, then everything will be more fun.
they do not need to be looked for, in the first post I gave examples with their location. You just need to go to them and that's it.
Activity: 238
It would be interesting to look at such generators and their capacities, I think at the moment, humanity is not yet capable of such scientific discoveries, but if it is ever created, it will be a great discovery.
good afternoon. And how are you going to look for them? Global commercial and state corporations cannot find them. Yes, and if such a technology is available, then it is easier and more profitable to sell it quietly than a penny mine.
no one is looking for them. They bathe in their garages and try to obtain patents for them and “put to the market”. And this is exactly what none of the “corporations” need. But if you free scientists from 2 things such as financing and the market and give the opportunity to make normal laboratories, then everything will be more fun.
Activity: 168
Activity: 238
What is the total number of energy being produced in Mongolia? And the most of energy is imported, right?
mining farms that will run on solar panels. That would be a bomb.
fiction or not, but for some reason, many people think that electricity from such sources will be free. But if you look at the existing analogs of "perpetual motion machines" - at hydroelectric power plants and other things working on the basis of renewable energy sources - there will be no free electricity - you need to somehow compensate for the costs of creating and maintaining generating capacities ...
of course, it will not be free, but at least pricing can be regulated by the refinement of technologies and, in general, understand what it consists of and not be dependent on states and oil prices.
fiction or not, but for some reason, many people think that electricity from such sources will be free. But if you look at the existing analogs of "perpetual motion machines" - at hydroelectric power plants and other things working on the basis of renewable energy sources - there will be no free electricity - you need to somehow compensate for the costs of creating and maintaining generating capacities ...
Can mining be convenient and environmentally friendly?
I’m wondering, how many years will the installation itself fight back until the moment it comes out as a plus?
If a private investor built the installation and then used it independently, such a question would be correctly asked. But here, after construction energy users will receive revenue in tokens from cloud mining.
In this regard, it is not clear what incomes should be taken into account in terms of “repulsing” the installation, which of all of the above should be a plus, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: