Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 32. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Such a wonderful ongoing project. The idea is great, nothing more, nothing needs to be built, a ready-made power plant is taken and used to its full potential.
Why do you think that power plant has been built already? Where did you find this information?
Activity: 112
Can mining be convenient and environmentally friendly?
I’m wondering, how many years will the installation itself fight back until the moment it comes out as a plus?
If a private investor built the installation and then used it independently, such a question would be correctly asked. But here, after construction energy users will receive revenue in tokens from cloud mining.
Can mining be convenient and environmentally friendly?
I’m wondering, how many years will the installation itself fight back until the moment it comes out as a plus?
Activity: 238
Mining on solar panels, as it seems expensive. This is how many years will solar panels pay off?
on the contrary, it’s cheap electricity, and more environmentally friendly. Yes, it requires primary investment, but in the long run, it is better to have your own solar station. Rather than depend on energy suppliers and enrich them.
basically, the cost of mining is the cost of electricity.
Activity: 168
Mining on solar panels, as it seems expensive. This is how many years will solar panels pay off?
on the contrary, it’s cheap electricity, and more environmentally friendly. Yes, it requires primary investment, but in the long run, it is better to have your own solar station. Rather than depend on energy suppliers and enrich them.
Activity: 196
Do not miss the chance to buy discount tokens!! Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
Eastern California has more than 300 sunny days a year, so this state is one of the best places to produce renewable energy.
Is this just a concept, or does the team have anything besides an idea behind their backs? Since any of us can offer this ...
the team has prototypes of data centers, experience in construction, mining, etc., as well as a number of completed construction projects (including those related to solar energy) behind. See WP for more details.
Eastern California has more than 300 sunny days a year, so this state is one of the best places to produce renewable energy.
Is this just a concept, or does the team have anything besides an idea behind their backs? Since any of us can offer this ...
Activity: 140
Why Ethereum?
security, thousands of public nodes, huge crypto community.
Why Ethereum?
Karvuon LLC is going to develop the Blockchain Data Center!! cool!
so they are going to mine on green energy but they have a lot of coal and they will use it also. emm..what?

it is just for the beginning
Karvuon LLC is going to develop the Blockchain Data Center!! cool!
so they are going to mine on green energy but they have a lot of coal and they will use it also. emm..what?
the raised funds will be invested in energy-producing facilities
what's Karvuon’s Industrial Park?
it is going to be a power plant with a capacity of 200 MW and an annual energy generation of 1 752 000 MWh and solar and wind farms with a capacity of 100MW with an annual energy generation of 876 000 MWh.
what's Karvuon’s Industrial Park?
I don’t think that many projects, after raising funds, update their forum threads.
this project hasnt held the IEO yet!!!
I don’t think that many projects, after raising funds, update their forum threads.
so there’s no news with the project
Pages:
Jump to: