Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | 10/24 Update: KeyTrader v2 - Windows + Mac - page 9. (Read 100859 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
October 24, 2014

Hello KeyCoin Community,

At last, a new release of KeyTrader is available for testing! The team wanted to roll out a few other updates along with the program, but rather than delaying any longer we have decided to make KeyTrader available for download while the work continues.

KeyTrader v2 Downloads
Windows Version
Mac Version

0.2 BTC worth of KEY is required to operate the program, meaning fluctuations in value encourage KeyCoin trade and volume, rather than pulling a specified number of coins off the market permanently.

If at any point you encounter a NilObjectException error on startup, delete or rename the files "priv.txt" and "pub.txt" located in your Documents folder, then open KeyTrader again and re-enter your API keys. Please feel free to report any other bugs you encounter, as this is an ongoing process.

Development of automated trading functions is well under way and we look forward to delivering those features to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your support and patience!

oh at last Smiley
good job
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Activity: 140
October 24, 2014

Hello KeyCoin Community,

At last, a new release of KeyTrader is available for testing! The team wanted to roll out a few other updates along with the program, but rather than delaying any longer we have decided to make KeyTrader available for download while the work continues.

KeyTrader v2 Downloads
Windows Version
Mac Version

0.2 BTC worth of KEY is required to operate the program, meaning fluctuations in value encourage KeyCoin trade and volume, rather than pulling a specified number of coins off the market permanently.

If at any point you encounter a NilObjectException error on startup, delete or rename the files "priv.txt" and "pub.txt" located in your Documents folder, then open KeyTrader again and re-enter your API keys. Please feel free to report any other bugs you encounter, as this is an ongoing process.

Development of automated trading functions is well under way and we look forward to delivering those features to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your support and patience!
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
yep/ nice growing/ but i don't see good buy support yet
but looking like pumpers began
Activity: 66
       1key = 1$ sooooooooooooon  Roll Eyes
               $
             $_$
           $___$
         $_____$
       $_______$
       $_______$
       $_______$
       $_______$
       $_______$
       $_______$
       $_______$
       $_______$
       $_______$
     $__$___$__$
   $__$_$_$_$__$
 $__$__$$$__$__$
 $$$       $        $$$
 $           $           $
$            $            $
Activity: 196
Haha, mysterkey.. I like that. You guys are funny Wink
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
KeyTrader V2 for pc and mac is releasing shortly !
Activity: 66
what's going on here ? where dev ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Thanks for keys, weakhands.
Activity: 193
deleted my posts to add more mysterkey
Activity: 462
Bye leolegend. 

What happened to his posts I wonder? Did he delete them or were they deleted by the moderator? Hmm...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
or anyone else alive here? Smiley
is keycoin participating in xc blocknet?

does that make sense for keycoin? if dev could explain why yes or why not..

tyvm in advance

rudar
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
Not to throw a curveball at progress...

I'm sure the dev's have seen this already. Tails 1.1.2 released on Oct. 14th.

https://blog.torproject.org/blog/tails-112-out

Does this affect KeyOS release date?
Activity: 462
My apologies then! A message went out to multiple members answering your questions but either I missed a reply or there was an error in delivery.

The last post contains the most up-to-date information, I promise I will let you guys know as soon as there's something else to report. Otherwise it just looks like I'm delaying by repeating the same things over and over.

It was me to whom you sent that PM.  Grin
Activity: 140
My apologies then! A message went out to multiple members answering your questions but either I missed a reply or there was an error in delivery.

The last post contains the most up-to-date information, I promise I will let you guys know as soon as there's something else to report. Otherwise it just looks like I'm delaying by repeating the same things over and over.
Pages:
Jump to: