Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 46. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
To people who are selling now - YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Quote from: KryptoFoo

Tor based anonymous cryptocurrency transactions for dummies. I love this, can't wait for more

Not just that is gonna have a whole trading suite

Quote from: keycoin

Trading Tools (incomplete list please suggest more, we’re listening!)

1.Dashboard that can be customized to your liking with your choice of tools and information feeds on your choice of currencies.

2. Dynamic charting app that will emulate bitcoinwisdom functionality. Allowing you to save labeled screens and label them conveniently inside the Operating system, Perfect for taking chart notes

3. Incorporates all standard functions of web based exchange(s)

4. A database of bot scripts from various coders in the community that can be contributed to and shared with the OS users.

5.Auto-Trading & Bot functions / advanced conditionals.

6. Multi Exchange API functions (makes arbitrage a cake walk)
Spread Calc that synchronizes with your chosen exchanges, allows you to issue buys and sells depending on spread using a GUI.

7. All linked in with a customizable reporting system

8. Portfolio progress monitor and coin balance management.

Here is a quick example of one of the apps we have completed and ready for inclusion in the OS.

Spread Calculator with trading API synchronization. (yes we know it is in windows, that is where our dev prefers to work, the app is written but it is easily exported to linux.)

We will have other trade assistance and helper programs also. KeyOS will be an ongoing project with new releases and updates continually rolling out.

Its winner winner chikun dinner with "AWESOME SAUCE"

Activity: 295
I have ticket, I'm jumping into train.
Activity: 350
Keycoin Dev Update - 8/6/2014

Just a quick update on KeyOS project. We're moving along well and have persistence in our base of Tails OS working fully. Here is a screenshot of the bootup screen for those who like pretty things. You can choose between Live with persistence and without. Using KeyOS with persistence will give you a saved blockchain and wallet you can use repeatedly. Using KeyOS without persistence will give you a "temporary" wallet you can use to transact funds, and the wallet and all local traces of your activity will be lost after shutdown.

Picture of bootup screen:

Picture of Key anon wallet in KeyOS:

Picture of Tor network stats in KeyOS:

KeyOS Screen Saver:

More updates soon. Everyone is working hard!

Tor based anonymous cryptocurrency transactions for dummies. I love this, can't wait for more
Activity: 113

Just a quick update on KeyOS project. We're moving along well and have persistence in our base of Tails OS working fully. Here is a screenshot of the bootup screen for those who like pretty things. You can choose between Live with persistence and without. Using KeyOS with persistence will give you a saved blockchain and wallet you can use repeatedly. Using KeyOS without persistence will give you a "temporary" wallet you can use to transact funds, and the wallet and all local traces of your activity will be lost after shutdown.

KeyOS Screen Saver:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV_4dPbgWjI

Looks awesome, love the loading animations/screensaver

KeyOS = incognito trading @ work Cheesy:D:D:D:D:D:D
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
YES!!!!!! Thanks for the hard work devs!!!!! You guys are awesome!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

KeyOS Screen Saver:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV_4dPbgWjI

Activity: 770
Come on people, start buying or it will drop to 0.0013 !

It doesn't work this way Tongue ....it's free market.
Activity: 151
And I sold 50 KEY for 0.0001 BTC. Too sad Sad

Not any worse than the people who will be saying "I could have afforded to buy 50 KEY at .002" in a couple weeks.
Only 14 BTC supports it now to 0.0015... I don't exactly see hight trust in this coin Smiley
More volatility, more profit. Basically, KEY and CLOAK fight for the same market segment and their price development seems weirdly similar, including the timing.
So.. yes, bring the KEY up, I want to sell the CLOAK.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Not any worse than the people who will be saying "I could have afforded to buy 50 KEY at .002" in a couple weeks.
Activity: 38
Take care the picture from "TheNewsHasCome"  show this is only happen on

FULL MOON
 Grin
Activity: 151
Come on people, start buying or it will drop to 0.0013 !
Activity: 391

You can buy back now before the ann
Buy them at 0.0019 each? Too high. I thought this wouldn't have future xD

Well obviously you thought wrong
Activity: 712

Buy them at 0.0019 each? Too high. I thought this wouldn't have future xD
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Activity: 712
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
Wow, impressive. I mined a boatload and dumped it rather quickly, made a nice profit at the time. I had no way to know this was coming so I don't feel so bad. But if I somehow could have knew. If I kept every different coin I have mined it would have been long over by now. So sad. But so nice to see how this is progressing and the devs that are behind it.

Ive seen the price going well so I stopped by to check things out. I have one question. How will the USB KeycoinOS be given out for free? Where will the money come from to pay for this?

Keep up the good work devs as I am on the way to buy some. So refreshing to see a dev team and coin such as this with the current state of affairs in the crypto community.

Thanks!

Activity: 84
It's a direct reflection of market sentiment. The next major update is in regards to the OS we are building up and a lot of people are patiently waiting to get their hands on it. If you remember the first ann post on the keycoin dev account. We stated there that we are not looking to build something that goes up and falls, we are looking to build something that has steady growth, to create a safe and fun trading experience. While it may be too early to declare we have succeeded in that fully, we are certainly looking at the foundation for a long term coin. Something to give us the opportunity of being early adopters once again.

Gotta say great job to who ever is behind keeping the price around 200k. Boosts my confidence and probably everyone else.

I second what Pr0m3theus has said as I'm sure people are still buying at 200k knowing where the price is heading. I've been slowly picking more off between 200 and 210 these last few days. It's been tough getting them though as it looks like I'm not the only one.
Activity: 42
Things looking great guys. Just ran the 'ol specialized prediction software again.

http://i.imgur.com/z0bqm1O.png

Feel free to tip for the heads up. Wink
Activity: 196
It's a direct reflection of market sentiment. The next major update is in regards to the OS we are building up and a lot of people are patiently waiting to get their hands on it. If you remember the first ann post on the keycoin dev account. We stated there that we are not looking to build something that goes up and falls, we are looking to build something that has steady growth, to create a safe and fun trading experience. While it may be too early to declare we have succeeded in that fully, we are certainly looking at the foundation for a long term coin. Something to give us the opportunity of being early adopters once again.

Gotta say great job to who ever is behind keeping the price around 200k. Boosts my confidence and probably everyone else.
Pages:
Jump to: