Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 45. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Keycoin Dev Comment. - 8/7/2014

It looks like someone flash dumped 28 btc of KEY and around 15 of SDC and then bought the entire SPC book in this sudden price drop. In my opinion it looks like  the result of a compromised API key. An attacker without withdraw API privilege would use a compromised account to buy his own sell orders in another coin. Please, be careful using the pre-compiled trade bots going around and giving them your public and *private* API keys without thinking about it. Perhaps make a second account with limited funds for them to access. I hope nobody in this thread was effected.

Best of luck, and more updates later.

mmm, my 170 orders filled.  nom...nom...nom...  Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

It looks like someone flash dumped 28 btc of KEY and around 15 of SDC and then bought the entire SPC book in this sudden price drop. In my opinion it looks like  the result of a compromised API key. An attacker without withdraw API privilege would use a compromised account to buy his own sell orders in another coin. Please, be careful using the pre-compiled trade bots going around and giving them your public and *private* API keys without thinking about it. Perhaps make a second account with limited funds for them to access. I hope nobody in this thread was effected.

0/10 worried.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Just as expected. Still holding onto my KEY tightly. BIG things happening. I'm not selling until at least 0.005..
I think we are going to at least .01. That will be the new floor once the devs have their way
Activity: 42

oh man.. travesty... rich chair.
Activity: 23

Just as expected. Still holding onto my KEY tightly. BIG things happening. I'm not selling until at least 0.005..
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
It looks like someone flash dumped 28 btc of KEY   Shocked
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Activity: 140
Keycoin Dev Update - 8/6/2014

Just a quick update on KeyOS project. We're moving along well and have persistence in our base of Tails OS working fully. Here is a screenshot of the bootup screen for those who like pretty things. You can choose between Live with persistence and without. Using KeyOS with persistence will give you a saved blockchain and wallet you can use repeatedly. Using KeyOS without persistence will give you a "temporary" wallet you can use to transact funds, and the wallet and all local traces of your activity will be lost after shutdown.

Picture of bootup screen:

Picture of Key anon wallet in KeyOS:

Picture of Tor network stats in KeyOS:

KeyOS Screen Saver:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV_4dPbgWjI

More updates soon. Everyone is working hard!

Activity: 630
Merit: 502
Certainly looks like a hack with that crazy SPC buy at the same time as the dump. Someone is going to wake up a lot poorer.  Cry
Activity: 168
If you aren't comfortable ........
the dump was from a guy that got hacked...

Check the dump time at SDC and KEY... same time big dumps...

Now check shit coin SPC... hacker dumped SDC and KEY and bought the same amount of SPC...

40 btc dump on SDC + 20 btc dump on key = 60 btc buy on SPC.

Must be a keylogger in some wallet going around. People just giving money away by installing shitcoin junk.
Activity: 173
the dump was from a guy that got hacked...

Check the dump time at SDC and KEY... same time big dumps...

Now check shit coin SPC... hacker dumped SDC and KEY and bought the same amount of SPC...

40 btc dump on SDC + 20 btc dump on key = 60 btc buy on SPC.
Activity: 350
too bad that bid didn't stick around to push us higher.
Activity: 32
Saw a 51 BTC buy order on BT
Activity: 350
nice dump. thank you for cheap key.
Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Youtube video taken down due to copyright violations?
Activity: 448
electroneum.com

This is totally amazing, I heard it said, is it true that anyone can get the KeyOS USB stick for free? If it costs a little that's ok too, but I heard it was free to anyone, and if that's true it's just beyond amazing. If it's free, where is the money coming from to pay for it?

This is a totally amazing project.

Also, the dev response to my question of "we need to know more about these devs" or something closely to that effect, was very good.

The response was to the point, made a whole lot of sense, and I totally agree with their approach regarding the planned vetting and review of the team by a 3rd party. Works for me.

It seems they are just getting started, which it the most positive thing. The are on track to really make a splash in the crypto world that will have waves moving out in every direction.

Job well done devs,

Thanks!!

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Keycoin Dev Update - 8/6/2014

Just a quick update on KeyOS project. We're moving along well and have persistence in our base of Tails OS working fully. Here is a screenshot of the bootup screen for those who like pretty things. You can choose between Live with persistence and without. Using KeyOS with persistence will give you a saved blockchain and wallet you can use repeatedly. Using KeyOS without persistence will give you a "temporary" wallet you can use to transact funds, and the wallet and all local traces of your activity will be lost after shutdown.

Picture of bootup screen:

Picture of Key anon wallet in KeyOS:

Picture of Tor network stats in KeyOS:

KeyOS Screen Saver:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV_4dPbgWjI

More updates soon. Everyone is working hard!

Cannot wait to use KeyOS !
Activity: 391
To people who are selling now - YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG.

Yeah, why anyone would sell at this point and with the recent update from the devs is beyond me.  It's either people still don't trust the devs to deliver (which is silly, because they have delivered on every promise up to this point) or they don't do their research.  I don't know.  I really don't get how people think sometimes lol.
MVI
Activity: 46
Things looking great guys. Just ran the 'ol specialized prediction software again.

http://i.imgur.com/z0bqm1O.png

Feel free to tip for the heads up. Wink

LOL.  Great analytics, man.  I'll give you 2 BTC for the warez.   Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: