Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 60. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Dev Update 8/2/2014

On the marketing front, we have been properly vetted by CoinsSource, and received a 6 out of 7 Trust rating. The final point is a postcard that has to be returned in the mail and takes 1-2 weeks, so we will have all 7. More vettings will follow from both well known devs in the community and exchanges. We aim to be one of the first coins to be officially vetted by Bittrex when they launch the system they announced, and are working hard toward this goal.

Some of the requirements for CoinsSource verification:

Email Address – Verified Email Address (1 point)
Bitcointalk Forum ID – Verify by private message or post if the Account is Greater than 3 months old (1 point)
Social Media – verify by a Tweet, Post to Coins Source’s Timeline on Facebook or a Private message via Social media (1 points)
Mobile Phone – verify by text message (1 point)
Mailing address – verify by post card (we send a post card and you send us a code that will be on the post card via email) (1 point)
State ID or License – send us a photograph of your drivers license (2 points)

See more info at: http://www.coinssource.com/trust/
See CoinsSource tweet about our verification: https://twitter.com/CoinsSource/status/495402437818077184

Also,

Exciting stuff going on behind the scenes, we have our OS nearing its beta release and we wanted to take a moment to fill you guys in on what we’re creating, and get some input for some things you would like added.

We believe that in an industry with currencies that move in fractions of a second, with values that can change drastically in the blink of an eye, that as traders we are greatly impeded by slow exchange operation, clunky and often ineffective web-based interfaces that make it difficult for us to access vital information as needed. Those that use bots or API tools have an advantage, but even API tools lack features, and bots carry significant risk.

We are creating a bootable linux trading environment with a suite of tools that connect to your chosen exchanges via API, allowing you to use the OS and a suite of GUI tools for trading in a real time environment both increasing your efficiency and profit potential by allowing you to execute more trades, and do less calculations manually to base your trades upon within a time frame. We feel this will help even the playing field  for traders that prefer to trade manually, and also attract bot traders as they will have more direct and instant control over their trades or use their bots in our OS environment with information applied from the API tools.

Trading Tools (incomplete list please suggest more, we’re listening!)

1.Dashboard that can be customized to your liking with your choice of tools and information feeds on your choice of currencies.

2. Dynamic charting app that will emulate bitcoinwisdom functionality. Allowing you to save labeled screens and label them conveniently inside the Operating system, Perfect for taking chart notes

3. Incorporates all standard functions of web based exchange(s)

4. A database of bot scripts from various coders in the community that can be contributed to and shared with the OS users.

5.Auto-Trading & Bot functions / advanced conditionals.

6. Multi Exchange API functions (makes arbitrage a cake walk)
Spread Calc that synchronizes with your chosen exchanges, allows you to issue buys and sells depending on spread using a GUI.

7. All linked in with a customizable reporting system

8. Portfolio progress monitor and coin balance management.

Here is a quick example of one of the apps we have completed and ready for inclusion in the OS.

Spread Calculator with trading API synchronization. (yes we know it is in windows, that is where our dev prefers to work, the app is written but it is easily exported to linux.)

We will have other trade assistance and helper programs also. KeyOS will be an ongoing project with new releases and updates continually rolling out.

New Wallet releases:

Linux Anon Wallet
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y4wogf0guzgebef/KeyCoin

Mac OS Anon Wallet:

https://mega.co.nz/#!0NhXCBxY!LLOJlLe7MBBndhWvHck4ZBrxN5WSkaHcsT5PneLx5Gw

Things in various stages of production include:

Video: Nearly done, just being polished for a saturday evening release!

Decentralized exchange system that allows users to trade bitcoin for Key in a decentralized manner.

Decentralized marketplace.

Key OS trading platform

Graphical updates to the website, ann, wallet and, twitter.

We'll be cleaning up and organizing the ANN soon. Everyone has been really busy.

Much more.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
oh shit. twitter just posted.
Coins Source ‏@CoinsSource

We've verified the lead developer behind #KeyCoin, and accordingly it has recieved a 6/7 #TrustIndex score!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Excellent Smiley back to KEY going to the moon then.... I am super new to crypto and it's the only coin I have made money on and made all my bad decisions disappear, Obviously having a strong team of Devs
and community support goes beyond a cool name and logo Smiley
Welcome. You have good taste sir. Smiley

The devs make this coin worth something. A solid dev team is what gives a coin a vision and a future.
This place needs a like button Smiley
Activity: 42
Excellent Smiley back to KEY going to the moon then.... I am super new to crypto and it's the only coin I have made money on and made all my bad decisions disappear, Obviously having a strong team of Devs
Welcome. You have good taste sir. Smiley

The devs make this coin worth something. A solid dev team is what gives a coin a vision and a future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Should we be alarmed as to why it's disabled in Bittrex now ?

Nope.

Retweeted by Bittrex
 Rami @ramikawach  ·  12m
As predicted, @Azure maintenance disrupting connectivity @BittrexExchange, wallets being taken offline.  Should be back shortly.
Should we be alarmed as to why it's disabled in Bittrex now ?
Activity: 658
915k coins only
At 250k it's undervalued,this coin deserve 500k easy

Easily. BUT with some healthy corrections along the way. The strong hands win in the end.

I've seen mostly strong hands... In terms of this coin in general.
I agree, it has impressed me how people are valuing the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
915k coins only

Easily. BUT with some healthy corrections along the way. The strong hands win in the end.

I've seen mostly strong hands... In terms of this coin in general.
Activity: 42
915k coins only

Activity: 560
Minds are like parachutes they work best when open
400-500K coming in nice....
legendary
Activity: 1036
915k coins only
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
carefull guys. This will correct (kinda heavy?) before we can reach a new highs.

either hodl and don't sell your weak hands or send more money into it and set lower buy orders.

It's not a horrible things if the market corrects after a hard pump like this.

LOL. We passed the correct stage day ago
Activity: 504
1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6
carefull guys. This will correct (kinda heavy?) before we can reach a new highs.

either hodl and don't sell your weak hands or send more money into it and set lower buy orders.

It's not a horrible things if the market corrects after a hard pump like this.
Activity: 250
The Future Of Work
Hey guys, just got some keycoin a few mins ago.  Seems pretty solid.  Waiting for btc to transfer so I can grab some more.

Key seems way undervalued considering that less than a million of them exist!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Dev Update 8/1/2014

As promised here is the Mac OS Anon wallet. Enable anon in the advanced options. Linux wallet still underway.

We'll have another update tonight, also. All things in works right now are the coinssource vetting (which will give us bittrex vetting mid-August), the KeyOS beta testing, and the promo video.

Thanks for the update Dev, keep on with the great work you are all doing.
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Dev Update 8/1/2014

As promised here is the Mac OS Anon wallet. Enable anon in the advanced options. Linux wallet still underway.

We'll have another update tonight, also. All things in works right now are the coinssource vetting (which will give us bittrex vetting mid-August), the KeyOS beta testing, and the promo video.

Just awesome !
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Activity: 140
Dev Update 8/1/2014

Th anks for the update.  We should just all chose to ignore pbrewoman and her rants.  Its much better to let her shit get buried instead of responding.  Its taking away from the coin itself. Everryone please just report her for derailing the thread and going for the same 3 or 4 coins.  Its obviously some puke from VRC, Cloak or XC. 
Pages:
Jump to: