Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 58. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 11
I created a support request on Mintpal to add the coin to their market.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
or as regular as a diahrea sufferer on prunes
Activity: 155
Merit: 102
We just made absolutely huge progress on our decentralized anon solution, what started as a theory has now become fact.

Thanks for the super-steady flow of updates. You guys are more regular than a Rolex.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
yeah accept cloak is actually annonymous, not some half assed mixer bullshit

Oh boy, here we go again. For those newcomers who are wondering if/when they should buy, here are a few simple steps.

1. Wait for Fudders like these to join the discussion
2. Watch an exchange for weak hands selling their coins cheap
3. Buy in at a lower price
4. Repeat upon next FUD event

Disclaimer: similar FUDs have been done in the past, so no guarantee there will be a price decrease this time or any subsequent times.

Edit: the key point here is to buy up those cheap coins before the Fudder does.

Yep let me just yawn a couple more times and then teabag the new FUDder, they all know the dance by now.
Probably just pissed off that it is trading above cloak.
Activity: 391
Merit: 250

Oh boy, here we go again. For those newcomers who are wondering if/when they should buy, here are a few simple steps.

1. Wait for Fudders like these to join the discussion
2. Watch an exchange for weak hands selling their coins cheap
3. Buy in at a lower price
4. Repeat upon next FUD event

Disclaimer: similar FUDs have been done in the past, so no guarantee there will be a price decrease this time or any subsequent times.

Edit: the key point here is to buy up those cheap coins before the Fudder does.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Just discovered KeyCoin, looks very interesting! Judging from the price, looks like I waited too long to buy in.

Only you can make a decision for yourself on whether or not to invest but if you were to compare KEY to CLOAK (which is currently at a similar price) there are ~5 times fewer coins in KEY. I'm sure you can do the math on potential future prices yourself.

Are there any MultiPools available or planned?

You can't mine KEY anymore, it's completely Proof Of Stake and you can only generate new coins by staking them in your own wallet.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I'd like a multipool for this,

You can't mine it anymore. It's Proof Of Stake only.
yes, but with a multipool, one may mine other coins and those others automatically get sold and the btc is used to buy key.

It still comes down to the same thing, they need to buy KEY in the first instance in order to create new coins by way of Proof Of Stake.
True. Fair enough.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502

yes, but with a multipool, one may mine other coins and those others automatically get sold and the btc is used to buy key.

It still comes down to the same thing, they need to buy KEY in the first instance in order to create new coins by way of Proof Of Stake.

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
This price seems like a good entree point. Any predictions where this will be in 1-2 months? And don't say "the moon!" lol That saying is so over used.

I think it could take monero's spot in market cap.  Right now monero is worth double, but it has 2.5x the total coins that keycoin has.  There are also some huge hurdles for monero to get past, like the blockchain taking up gigs of RAM while it's running and no functional GUI.  So basically KEY can definitely reach >$4 each before it seems reasonably priced.
I agree with this. Key's limited coin supply ~910,000 and active development makes this truly a gem in the rough. I could easily see a minimum of $4 a coin which would put it @ .0067 sats. So yes, I'm still buying at this price which I consider to be a steep discount to where it will eventually be.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
This price seems like a good entree point. Any predictions where this will be in 1-2 months? And don't say "the moon!" lol That saying is so over used.

I can see 500k sat in near future. The long term is limitless.

Yeah the thing is they have a large dev team which is possibly the largest I have seen.  It's like an army of developers  Cheesy

With that much support they could possibly be pumping out new features weekly or even bi weekly which is still faster than most coins now.  The market likes features and if these updates and features are awesome the price will soar.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work

I think it could take monero's spot in market cap.  Right now monero is worth double, but it has 2.5x the total coins that keycoin has.  There are also some huge hurdles for monero to get past, like the blockchain taking up gigs of RAM while it's running and no functional GUI.  So basically KEY can definitely reach >$4 each before it seems reasonably priced.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

I can see 500k sat in near future. The long term is limitless.
Activity: 378
Activity: 350
Promo video tonight?
Activity: 560
Minds are like parachutes they work best when open
We just made absolutely huge progress on our decentralized anon solution, what started as a theory has now become fact.

YURRRRRR
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 560
Minds are like parachutes they work best when open
LOVING THE FACT WE JUST OVERTOOK RIPPLE ON 24hr VOLUME! BEHIND LTC AND BTC!!!! MUCH WOW
Pages:
Jump to: