Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 68. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
einc.io
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Sorry thought you said Tag nut Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
So..When will we see the video?  Smiley
Jky
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
excuse me, what is "tagcoin"?
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
Were running our own tests as we speak, we will be documenting them.

Why don't you do the right thing and hire some competent mathematicians/cryptographers to prove (or disprove) that your anonymity method actually works?

You could also publish the results in some respected scientific journal. This will give boost to the credibility of this coin.

You seem like such a good Samaritan, maybe you could lend the cash to do so!

Well, if the pumpers can afford to hire 22 people, then hiring one additional expert shouldn't be such problem for them.

Was a good pump, it will pump again a few times before it dies and the next big coin comes in a weeks or twos time. Enjoy the ride.

Regarding 22 people... I did lol. I don't even think the bitcoin team is that big.

I think the altcoin which had the most staff to date was Tagcoin when it was first released.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Somebody wrote a C# program that breaks KeyCoin anonymous transactions.

Reddit link:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2c6pax/program_that_deanonymizes_anonymous_keycoin/

I haven't tested it yet.

Do you think that this attack is coming from this FUD group?

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28hqu3/warning_to_all_anonymous_coins_promoters_and/

This was also posted on Reddit several hours ago:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2c5on7/anonymous_send_function_removed_in_latest_keycoin/

Ran the prog on a anon tx and it does not work.  Why paste shit you have not tested yet?  Come on man, youre like the king of fud.  When will you stop?  You blatantly post stuff that does not work to cause FUD!  People need to see through your shit tactics already.

Devs here.

I ran this code on various transactions and they aren't de-anoning anything. Showing the address of one of the mixers is not compromising anything and doesn't even require a program.

Lot of work to try to get price down a bit and buy in, then wait for rebound. Rather than this why not buy in and then help the project?

Responded with the same reply on reddit also.

Thanks for addressing this dev...pretty sure we all knew it was FUD, but some people need to hear it straight from the horse's mouth.
Activity: 140

Reddit link:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2c6pax/program_that_deanonymizes_anonymous_keycoin/

I haven't tested it yet.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28hqu3/warning_to_all_anonymous_coins_promoters_and/

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2c5on7/anonymous_send_function_removed_in_latest_keycoin/

Ran the prog on a anon tx and it does not work.  Why paste shit you have not tested yet?  Come on man, youre like the king of fud.  When will you stop?  You blatantly post stuff that does not work to cause FUD!  People need to see through your shit tactics already.

Devs here.

I ran this code on various transactions and they aren't de-anoning anything. Showing the address of one of the mixers is not compromising anything and doesn't even require a program.

Lot of work to try to get price down a bit and buy in, then wait for rebound. Rather than this why not buy in and then help the project?

Responded with the same reply on reddit also.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Guys, this pbremen01 guy is a known long term Fudder in this thread. This isn't the first time he posted a reddit article claiming the insecurity behind keycoin. He also keeps saying that it is on Keycoin to prove that the system works, but it is actually on him to prove that it doesn't work since he's the one making the negative claims in the first place. Also, every single time, his excuse is always something along the lines of "I'm too busy to test things myself" or "I don't have access to ______ so I can't test it"

I predict he's gonna soon disappear for a little while, and then reappear again with the same tactics after the price makes another jump.

Yes this guy has been a FUDder from day one with absolutely nothing to back him up except his "I'm right and I don't need proof" attitude.
This guy has had days to try and give examples, but he is always "too busy", but obviously has hours of time to write the posts.
Maybe if he stopped frapping over p0rn and cleaned his keyboard, he might actually do a little work.
Then again, there is no point, because what he is claiming is completely false, so he might as well just go back to frapping.
Activity: 350
Guys, this pbremen01 guy is a known long term Fudder in this thread. This isn't the first time he posted a reddit article claiming the insecurity behind keycoin. He also keeps saying that it is on Keycoin to prove that the system works, but it is actually on him to prove that it doesn't work since he's the one making the negative claims in the first place. Also, every single time, his excuse is always something along the lines of "I'm too busy to test things myself" or "I don't have access to ______ so I can't test it"

I predict he's gonna soon disappear for a little while, and then reappear again with the same tactics after the price makes another jump.

So predictable. These people find a promising coin, cause panic selling with some remotely reasonable but obviously fallible argument, scoop up the supply, wait for their claims to be discredited, price rises, they sell. It's amazing how many people actually fall for this crap.
Activity: 391

Ok, this is my last post today. I currently can't provide any numeric example because I have access only to linux laptop and I will have to ask other people to do testing for me.

Look at the one anonymous transaction. In qt client you'll see several transactions. Now go to blockchain explorer and check the outputs of these transactions (you can look at block at the whole). Now add the amounts of some of these outputs - the output should be equal to amount received by other party + some fees. Now write down the inputs and check in qt client if you have private keys for these. This is my educated guess about the principles behind this program.

This problem can't be easily rectified. See my other posts where I wrote down some formulas (like X = Y + R1+R2+..+Rn or something).

You seem to have plenty of time to spend replying here and speaking with malice against our technology but no time to back up your statements. We want to work for you, give us the information we need to take care of it, or stop fudding.

Why don't you do the right thing and hire some competent mathematicians/cryptographers to prove (or disprove) that your anonymity method actually works?

You could also publish the results in some respected scientific journal. This will give boost to the credibility of this coin.

Well, if the pumpers can afford to hire 22 people, then hiring one additional expert shouldn't be such problem for them.

You should really stop coming to coin threads and posting FUD, yes its FUD, without even testing information out yourself.  If you have proof of it not working then post it and Im sure it will be responded to by the dev team.  If not then stop posting pointless programs and have other people believe that MAYBE SOMEHOW it might work. 
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
Am trying to run the program now.

ok feed it these values:

Block Height: 11237
Exact Amount: 1.9998

What wallet address did these coins originally come from?

That's a mixer and not the sender address, right?
KHnWwPymSu15rk3FMwwZWVuCvnZeYPomjS

This is from the client that both sent and received those coins:

I've edited the images purely to hide the random values sent to the mixer, the time variances between the in/out transactions and also highlighted some information for emphasis. I also used a label on the mixer address so nobody (aside from me) has any clue as to the first mixer address to receive the coins.

You can clearly see that the wallet address you gave me to test is not one of mine so as pr0m3theus2013 points out:

That is a mixer.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
  Grin I haven't sold my stash.

Reddit link:

I haven't tested it yet.

Activity: 196
That is a mixer.

ok feed it these values:

Activity: 630
Merit: 502
Were here and ready to make changes as they are needed and we appreciate any input.

There is one thing I've mentioned previously which would improve it.

When the sending wallet sends to the first mixer it sends (3? only tested once) random values but all 3 go to the exact same wallet address which makes it easier to find a potential starting point on the blockchain.

It would be better if the random payments were sent to 3 separate wallet addresses (although all belonging to the same account) on the first mixer to make it impossible to look for multiple transactions to the same wallet address in a single block.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Ok, this is my last post today. I currently can't provide any numeric example because I have access only to linux laptop and I will have to ask other people to do testing for me.

Look at the one anonymous transaction. In qt client you'll see several transactions. Now go to blockchain explorer and check the outputs of these transactions (you can look at block at the whole). Now add the amounts of some of these outputs - the output should be equal to amount received by other party + some fees. Now write down the inputs and check in qt client if you have private keys for these. This is my educated guess about the principles behind this program.

This problem can't be easily rectified. See my other posts where I wrote down some formulas (like X = Y + R1+R2+..+Rn or something).

You seem to have plenty of time to spend replying here and speaking with malice against our technology but no time to back up your statements. We want to work for you, give us the information we need to take care of it, or stop fudding.

ok feed it these values:

Pages:
Jump to: