Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 67. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Man im getting ready to chalk my hands for the buy up

+1

http://altcoingraphs.com/bittrex/graphs/price/120690

72% BUY 28% SELL on the order book Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Just want to learn more.  What are the technical differences between Keycoin and Darkcoin?

0 instamine

+1
Hel
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Fud's bulking up again, should be interesting  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Just want to learn more.  What are the technical differences between Keycoin and Darkcoin?

0 instamine
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Minds are like parachutes they work best when open
Man im getting ready to chalk my hands for the buy up
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
After a nice run up on high volume, things are quiet now while keycoin takes a breather, forming a bullish pennant on low volume. Textbook pause in an upward trend. I'm liking the way this is looking

Yes. You are the clever trader. After such pump we'll see another low around 90-100k because the low volume. MACD chart going to red zone

We shall see. Got some nice bids below us and very little supply above. Won't take much to get us back into the .002's and with a $950k market cap on such a good quality coin that seems very likely, soon. I think the days of sub .001 keycoin are behind us now

Keycoin just repeat Bitcoindark path. Watch at this. Key has a delay in 48 hours comparatively
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
After a nice run up on high volume, things are quiet now while keycoin takes a breather, forming a bullish pennant on low volume. Textbook pause in an upward trend. I'm liking the way this is looking

Yes. You are the clever trader. After such pump we'll see another low around 90-100k because the low volume. MACD chart going to red zone

We shall see. Got some nice bids below us and very little supply above. Won't take much to get us back into the .002's and with a $950k market cap on such a good quality coin that seems very likely, soon. I think the days of sub .001 keycoin are behind us now
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Looking forward to some more input today from our friendly KEY team.
Time to move the floor up another 100k I think, but I'll take 50k Smiley

When the dev say that please support our coin, does the price actually really go up?? Other threads when they say support, they usually mean: buy more, so we can dump all on you
Jky
Activity: 9
Hey guys, were hard at work at some updates and releases for key. Good things are coming Smiley can't wait to get this stuff out to all of you.

How long?  I can't wait that some new updates。。。
Activity: 56
This is an honest coin, and after the review by Dan of the anonymous transaction system I have no issues with this coin anymore. Well, maybe still with some of the people behind the curtain, but that doesn't change the previous fact.

You have my support, let's see where the investment leads!
Activity: 159
Hey guys, were hard at work at some updates and releases for key. Good things are coming Smiley can't wait to get this stuff out to all of you.

Any little sneeky hints as to what they might be Wink
Activity: 196
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

Nice to see an inquisitive post for a change +1

Thanks.  Have to be open minded in this space. Smiley
Activity: 84

Nice to see an inquisitive post for a change +1
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
support is ...NO FUD from you guys!

+1

You know he just missed out on the cheap coin and wants an in.
So many people setting buys a little lower to try and get what they can.
Pity they missed the boat.
legendary
Activity: 1029
support is ...NO FUD from you guys!

Looking forward to some more input today from our friendly KEY team.
Time to move the floor up another 100k I think, but I'll take 50k Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: