Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 69. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

If someone can't prove that their method is secure (anonymous), then you should assume that it is not secure (anonymous).

This is a true statement. The onus is definitely on the people making claims of anonymity.
Jky
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Were running our own tests as we speak, we will be documenting them.

Why don't you do the right thing and hire some competent mathematicians/cryptographers to prove (or disprove) that your anonymity method actually works?

You could also publish the results in some respected scientific journal. This will give boost to the credibility of this coin.

You seem like such a good Samaritan, maybe you could lend the cash to do so!

Well, if the pumpers can afford to hire 22 people, then hiring one additional expert shouldn't be such problem for them.

Or the 22 peoples just strive for one and the same target
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
You seem to have plenty of time to spend replying here and speaking with malice against our technology but no time to back up your statements. We want to work for you, give us the information we need to take care of it, or stop fudding.

Why don't you do the right thing and hire some competent mathematicians/cryptographers to prove (or disprove) that your anonymity method actually works?

You could also publish the results in some respected scientific journal. This will give boost to the credibility of this coin.

Well, if the pumpers can afford to hire 22 people, then hiring one additional expert shouldn't be such problem for them.
Activity: 56

What do you want? Dan Metcalf of XC looked over the code. It's up to you to try to break the anon. Why don't you hire somebody to try to break it?

If someone can't prove that their method is secure (anonymous), then you should assume that it is not secure (anonymous).
We want to know your findings, in the event that it's real (it's not) we would even create a solution to resolve it. Were here and ready to make changes as they are needed and we appreciate any input. We don't however appreciate people making negative statements without providing us with enough detail to explain the situation, or put or devs to work on correcting the issue. I regard this as fud until someone can provide us with evidence beyond what we have tested and disproved on our own.

You do realize how that looks upon you right?

BRB calling Stephen Hawking! We don't need to hire mathematicians to verify our anonymity works, the power in it is in it's simplicity. Please post your "examples" now. We tested extensively and can declare that it's fake. A well crafted piece of fud.

Tomorrow. It is almost 3AM here and I still haven't finished some other (non-crypto related) things.

You do realize how that looks upon you right?

BRB calling Stephen Hawking! We don't need to hire mathematicians to verify our anonymity works, the power in it is in it's simplicity. Please post your "examples" now. We tested extensively and can declare that it's fake. A well crafted piece of fud.

Tomorrow. It is almost 3AM here and I still haven't finished some other (non-crypto related) things.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

What do you want? Dan Metcalf of XC looked over the code. It's up to you to try to break the anon. Why don't you hire somebody to try to break it?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 630
Merit: 502
I will post some examples tomorrow if I will have enough time. I haven't verified them yet.

That's always your excuse though isn't it? You're only too happy to post information that you get from "random internet" people but you're never prepared to match words with action.

If you want to prove an example, my challenge to find the source of an anonymous transaction I sent over a week ago is still open and as yet nobody has provided me with the original sending address:

Am trying to run the program now.

ok feed it these values:

Block Height: 11237
Exact Amount: 1.9998

What wallet address did these coins originally come from?

Activity: 168
This FUD is creating cheap coins  Cool

I bought it at 74,000 then sold at 108,000 thinking it would drop as usual. It went back up before I could buy back in and missed the boat. Now I see it is hovering around 150,000. I bought back in because it is during a dip and cheaper than its latest high. It could go lower, even as low at 74,000 on this bad news.

One thing is for sure. This coin is solid and will go back up.

What bad news?  I hear good news.
Activity: 2
This FUD is creating cheap coins  Cool

I bought it at 74,000 then sold at 108,000 thinking it would drop as usual. It went back up before I could buy back in and missed the boat. Now I see it is hovering around 150,000. I bought back in because it is during a dip and cheaper than its latest high. It could go lower, even as low at 74,000 on this bad news.

One thing is for sure. This coin is solid and will go back up.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Activity: 168

Did I hear someone say cheap coins?   Gobble, Gobble... Grin

It doesn't work guys, documentation being drafted now. I hate fudders Sad

no one has been able to truly verify this. What would you like us to do to show to you guys that it is fud? We have tested this extensively and it's not even close at any time.

Publish rigorous mathematical proof that your anonymity actually works?

I will post some examples tomorrow if I will have enough time. I haven't verified them yet.
no one has been able to truly verify this. What would you like us to do to show to you guys that it is fud? We have tested this extensively and it's not even close at any time.

Publish rigorous mathematical proof that your anonymity actually works?

Pages:
Jump to: