Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 75. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
What's real price of this coin?

right now

for each key

$ 1.07   
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
What's real price of this coin?
Jky
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
it is time to dump before to the moon
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
how does the node selection work?

Does this system use:

- private nodes that the developers maintain?
-master nodes like Darkcoin?
-every wallet is a node?

Lastly, is this system 100% trustless? the reviewer doesn't mention that in his assessment of Keycoin, or I might have just missed it.

thanks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I know everyone is creaming over the price right now, but just a quick question from someone new to the coin.  Whats the minimum time for PoS?  After what I've seen so far, I don't intend to sell soon, just curious if this is one of these coins where I'm gonna wanna keep the client open 24/7, or if I should just close this thing and come back in 2 days.
Activity: 686
loving my key holdings sold at 110k bought boat loads between 70-90k, still holding, guys need to get on the paypro coin train
MZD
Activity: 189
Coin looks cool but an OS based on a coin makes me laugh...

Now what, new coins are going to start coming with their own OS's? LOL!

pcmerc~

Think of it not merely as a coin, but as a product.  I find that these days, it's becoming more and more about the technology behind a coin rather than the coin itself
I couldn't agree more. with the glut of shitcoins, there is only so much one can do as far as changing the coin specs and names to entice a buyer.

Hype propels a shitcoin and it invariably will deflate. Tech propels a true alt coin and that forms a foundation for future growth. That foundation is what we are seeing with KEY right now.

I've been burnt by a few coins before...soooo glad I picked this up sub 20k.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Missed the pump, 7 days to get bitcoins srsly

the hate i feel  Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 182
Activity: 391
so is this shit coin still using cloned, outdated anon tech? Or is it something new?

Go ahead and do your own research.  The first post is a good start.
Activity: 560
Minds are like parachutes they work best when open
Guys we have a stupidly low sell side, 87 btc to 0.5 btc price for key says it all.... watch the moon
Activity: 560
Minds are like parachutes they work best when open
so is this shit coin still using cloned, outdated anon tech? Or is it something new?

Read Dan's review and youll find the answer, its all new working system
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Activity: 252
Price like this is dangerous, caveat Grin Take your profit, and have a popcorn.
Activity: 462
Good god, I had this twinge of doubt buying in just a few hours ago.  I thought "this looks solid, but it just doubled in the past 24 hours, are you sure it's smart to buy between 110-120k satoshis?".

Now this shit is is trying to sell out.  I can't remember ever being able to see the top of the sell book on bittrex before.

pcmerc~

Think of it not merely as a coin, but as a product.  I find that these days, it's becoming more and more about the technology behind a coin rather than the coin itself
I couldn't agree more. with the glut of shitcoins, there is only so much one can do as far as changing the coin specs and names to entice a buyer.
Activity: 391

pcmerc~

Activity: 295

Just imagine if everyone who bought KEY staked half their coins?  The price would probably rise above 1 BTC in a short time. Shocked

Lets do this shit!

Take away all your sell walls and will be fine!
Pages:
Jump to: