Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 74. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 502
Whats the minimum time for PoS?

From my personal experience transactions become eligible for stake after about 8 hours.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
was there something in particular that made this coin so hot?
Jky
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
how does the node selection work?

Does this system use:

- private nodes that the developers maintain?
-master nodes like Darkcoin?
-every wallet is a node?

Lastly, is this system 100% trustless? the reviewer doesn't mention that in his assessment of Keycoin, or I might have just missed it.

thanks.

qouting my question because its going to get lost in a sea of hype-tards pumping KeyCoin.

i have same question
Activity: 196
You will need to get a VPS server set up, I know a lot of people have created and added nodes on their own. If you are asking if you can operate one of the encrypted messaging servers then no, that option is not currently available to just anyone at this time.

No, actually there are over 90 nodes operated by both the devs and the community. It is not a trustless solution, it is a decentralized and distributed network that we plan to improve upon and are making great strides in that direction.

Does this system use:

-every wallet is a node?

Lastly, is this system 100% trustless? the reviewer doesn't mention that in his assessment of Keycoin, or I might have just missed it.

thanks.

qouting my question because its going to get lost in a sea of hype-tards pumping KeyCoin.

so how do I become a node?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
No, actually there are over 90 nodes operated by both the devs and the community. It is not a trustless solution, it is a decentralized and distributed network that we plan to improve upon and are making great strides in that direction.

Does this system use:

-every wallet is a node?

thanks.

so how do I become a node?
Activity: 567
Hey yo let's go
well i am happy

i had 230% profit

sold half my keycoins and hold the rest. so in the end no investment, profit and keycoins  Smiley
Activity: 195
Magic internet moneys ftw

Does this system use:

-every wallet is a node?

thanks.

No, i've never even heard of that guy. Nice attempt at fud however.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Anonymous Pirate, same guy who was part of MazaCoin is lead Dev of KeyCoin..

Remember what happened to MZC  , it's now at like 10 satoshi, watch the long lonnng fall in this coin... you lot been (SCAMMED)
Activity: 391
Merit: 250

Does this system use:

-every wallet is a node?

thanks.

Based on the website, this is currently a masternode anonymous system.  However, they are working on a decentralized system.  From what I remember reading, every wallet will become a node.

But then again, this is only just what I can gather so far with my limited knowledge.  I would wait for the devs to explain it better.
Activity: 300
Keycoin relies on a group of external group of "nodes" to mix/anonymize coins, which is similar to the scheme of Darkcoin, Xcoin and several others. It's hard to see anything can be called "innovation" here.

I wonder why people are so easily to be fooled by those fancy illustration and graphs.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

Does this system use:

-every wallet is a node?

thanks.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Remember what happened to MZC  , it's now at like 10 satoshi, watch the long lonnng fall in this coin... you lot been (SCAMMED)
oh ok. AtcSecure, Dan, same guy who is developing XC..

Remember how he just looked over the source code? Remember what he said? Innovative?
Activity: 124
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Remember what happened to MZC  , it's now at like 10 satoshi, watch the long lonnng fall in this coin... you lot been (SCAMMED)
MZD
Activity: 189
What's real price of this coin?

If you mean potential price, look at the number of coins and the current market cap.  That should give you an idea of where this is headed.

In other words... 15$
Hey yo let's go
Hey yo let's go
Activity: 173
Activity: 391
What's real price of this coin?

If you mean potential price, look at the number of coins and the current market cap.  That should give you an idea of where this is headed.
Pages:
Jump to: