Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 77. (Read 188824 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023
Total coins?

Approx 913,000 now, with a small increase each year at the current POS rate.

At the current rate we should still be lower than 1 million by 2015.

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/key/

For this coin supply this price is a joke now. Cheesy
Waiting for leaving the station, my moon train.

Just hit a double top. Good sign that the price is staying near the top too.

449,175 KEY on Bittrex. That's 500btc worth of KEY on the exchange. Dump some guys. I got buy orders waiting.

Graph http://altcoingraphs.com/bittrex/graphs/price/120690
dangerous having half the supply of a POS coin on one exchange..vericoin/mintpal didn't even happen long ago. People should stake not day trade

wish i could find a wallet (MAC) and then i could pull mine out , as i do not trust the exchange !!!!
Activity: 835
Merit: 1000
There is NO Freedom without Privacy
Total coins?

Approx 913,000 now, with a small increase each year at the current POS rate.

At the current rate we should still be lower than 1 million by 2015.

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/key/

For this coin supply this price is a joke now. Cheesy
Waiting for leaving the station, my moon train.

Just hit a double top. Good sign that the price is staying near the top too.

449,175 KEY on Bittrex. That's 500btc worth of KEY on the exchange. Dump some guys. I got buy orders waiting.

Graph http://altcoingraphs.com/bittrex/graphs/price/120690
dangerous having half the supply of a POS coin on one exchange..vericoin/mintpal didn't even happen long ago. People should stake not day trade
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
SINTEZ LLC
Keycoin traders: there is very little supply all the way up to .0018; the book is pretty thin so if you are playing the swings, one of these times you may end up supplying rocket fuel for the move up!

New buyers: It's still not too late*

*please consult with your financial adviser before purchasing any crytpocurrency
yeah, and then they hook up, that's why new buyer who always lose money
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
why i always miss good coin?HuhHuh

Research a bit about this coin (look at first post and website) and realize the big picture.  It is still very early to buy in.  It's actually pretty amazing that this coin stayed at this low of a price for this long.
Agreed. This coin is so undervalued it's laughable. I just keep buying. 22 person dev team? That's unheard of. Astonishing actually...

I have put coinmarketcap.com on notice to make space for keycoin in the top 20.
legendary
Hey guys, help me out please:

The MAC Wallet on page 1 does not work on my 10.9.4 Machine ?!
Any idea where i can get a new version ??
tx

this one does not work
https://mega.co.nz/#!cAJhhQaI!SQuZXkcJ2a2uc5jYQanZ3ZQue5p_y35aA-EQsgPq18Q

any tips where i can find one ?
PLEASE
 Grin
Activity: 350
Keycoin traders: there is very little supply all the way up to .0018; the book is pretty thin so if you are playing the swings, one of these times you may end up supplying rocket fuel for the move up!

New buyers: It's still not too late*

*please consult with your financial adviser before purchasing any crytpocurrency
Hel
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
i want to apologize to KEY DEV AND COMMUNITY.

sorry to spread FUD before.

since XC dev endorsed KEY,  i am in before 0.001.

good job!

nice, good to see you aboard. I think that should say something for XC as well, need to pop over there and give them some salutations. Big of you to apologise too, much respect. \m/
legendary
Hey guys, help me out please:

The MAC Wallet on page 1 does not work on my 10.9.4 Machine ?!
tx
Activity: 391

good job!

I respect that you're able to admit to that. Welcome aboard!

To all previous skeptics as well as newcomers:  it's still not too late to join in on this ride!  This is only the beginning.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

good job!
Activity: 295
legendary
Question
am new to this.

The MAC Wallet does not work on my 10.9.4 Machine ?!
tx
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
22 team members, the biggest ever seen!!!!! Shocked
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If you aren't comfortable ........
As more people find out about this coin the quicker it'll go up. Less and less people letting go of their coins now. We gonna pull a CLOAK soon.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Research a bit about this coin (look at first post and website) and realize the big picture.  It is still very early to buy in.  It's actually pretty amazing that this coin stayed at this low of a price for this long.
Agreed. This coin is so undervalued it's laughable. I just keep buying. 22 person dev team? That's unheard of. Astonishing actually...
Activity: 391

Activity: 120
i think it's not too late to buy key Grin 22members!!!!
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
There are a total 22 keycoin team members, all operating different departments but working collaboratively. Our keyOS department will be the next to deliver their work. They are a great group of guys and are looking forward to release an anonymous trading environment with auto wallet updaters, spreadsheets designed for trading, and programs used to make various trading based calculations, and more.

22 team members? Did you guys grow in number since the release?  That's amazing.  Keycoin sure is the real deal.  So much innovation and still a lot of big features yet to be released.

This might be too soon, but I'm going to say it:  you guys can change the world of crypto as we know it.

Wow 22, that's a lot of team members!

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
There are a total 22 keycoin team members, all operating different departments but working collaboratively. Our keyOS department will be the next to deliver their work. They are a great group of guys and are looking forward to release an anonymous trading environment with auto wallet updaters, spreadsheets designed for trading, and programs used to make various trading based calculations, and more.

22 team members? Did you guys grow in number since the release?  That's amazing.  Keycoin sure is the real deal.  So much innovation and still a lot of big features yet to be released.

This might be too soon, but I'm going to say it:  you guys can change the world of crypto as we know it.

Actually their were nearly 40  but many were booted  a few weeks back Tongue 12 within an hr pr0m3theus is pretty strick these days

Because The Fudders are good at doing their thing, nabbing up all the cheap coins
Activity: 126
Pages:
Jump to: