Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 81. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
mm i like what i see here

glad i caught the dip a few days ago

keycoin at $400k cap has 1/10 the market cap of XC and Cloak. It is only at page 82 on bitcointalk. This coin is still very young and has lots of upside to grow into. I like what I've seen and heard so far from the team.

Glad things have been quiet until now but don't think it's gonna stay that way!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
mm i like what i see here

glad i caught the dip a few days ago
Activity: 391
Maybe only the fudders and trolls are offended lol

But let's keep it classy.  Keycoin is a classy name.  Not like many other names out there.  You guys know what I'm talking about

A large amount of your money isn't in dickbuttcoin? hmm... changing my portfolio now..
Unfortunately no, but I do have quite a bit in Tittiecoin.  Gotta love them titties
Activity: 155
Merit: 102
I am sorry if i have been a bit too forward or unprofessional with my words. I have been attacked, threatened and harassed daily and I suppose i developed a bit of a tone when dealing with that stuff. I will make changes to the way I communicate with you all going forward.

Sorry guys  Embarrassed
dude, you kick ass, and I'm personally not offended in the slightest by anything stated or posted so far. My opinion is just from a moving forward stance. And it takes some real balls to be introspective and subjective. \m/ viva la key

+1
Hel
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I am sorry if i have been a bit too forward or unprofessional with my words. I have been attacked, threatened and harassed daily and I suppose i developed a bit of a tone when dealing with that stuff. I will make changes to the way I communicate with you all going forward.

Sorry guys  Embarrassed
dude, you kick ass, and I'm personally not offended in the slightest by anything stated or posted so far. My opinion is just from a moving forward stance. And it takes some real balls to be introspective and subjective. \m/ viva la key
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

But let's keep it classy.  Keycoin is a classy name.  Not like many other names out there.  You guys know what I'm talking about

A large amount of your money isn't in dickbuttcoin? hmm... changing my portfolio now..

But let's keep it classy.  Keycoin is a classy name.  Not like many other names out there.  You guys know what I'm talking about

Sorry guys  Embarrassed

I think more people like the passion than anyone who has been offended to be honest. Don't tune it down too much now.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Activity: 168

Sorry guys  Embarrassed

You absolutely rule for posting that!

I know it stinks getting attacked from all sides, and I honestly don't think you have deserved it one bit.

Again, brilliant job so far, and keep up the awesome work!

+1

Sorry guys  Embarrassed

You absolutely rule for posting that!

I know it stinks getting attacked from all sides, and I honestly don't think you have deserved it one bit.

Again, brilliant job so far, and keep up the awesome work!
Activity: 196

Sorry guys  Embarrassed
I think more or less we're all on the same page.

Professionalism is Key.

If you got cheap Key last night when I posted, good on you. Good things are going to continue to happen. We're getting more interest every day. Having a good bounce back from bear monday yesterday.
I like that we can finally have some decent discussion in here now that the FUDers are gone (well, at least for the time being).

I agree that passion is good.  And we all know it feels good to say fuck all the fucking fudders and motherfucking shitcoins out there.  But unfortunately, this doesn't work out too well in the real world
Hel
Activity: 78
meh....I don't care. I just care about ongoing work and development. Prom can curse up a storm, won't dissuade me one way or the other from investing. At least he has passion and ongoing involvement. Personally, I like the strong ra-ra-ra, however, if the community as a majority is against it, then I think it should be toned down, though my personal belief is of allowing it to blossom like a beautiful flower.

I agree with this. I like the passion. I don't think it's been unprofessional up to this point on social media venues. Key looking good today as well. Good things happening!

PR channels have been good about the representation so far IMO, but I agree about the "toning it down" on the OP a bit. Having forum members that are more "in your face" is one thing, but I think having confident non-defensive statements from the devs and pr groups is the best way to inspire trust in the team from people with real money. The "We got this shit" attitude without saying it outright.
Activity: 168
Just a simple suggestion:

All curse words should be removed from the official announcements on the website. They are not professional. Anything that sounds like complaining isn't professional either.

In general in this business, public statements should be made with the same care and caution a politician takes. If you wouldn't say "shitcoins" in a State of the Union Address, don't say that in a public statement. Clean it up, and things will appear 100-fold more professional.

The team is professional, and the website looks great. So does the technology. Make the PR equally as great, and this will be a monster. Don't mention fights with others, don't point fingers, and don't do anything that could be perceived as antagonistic, particularly in the PR.

All in all, great job.

Heed these words, and things will go further faster.

I second this.  It's very important how the Keycoin team present themselves.  In order to catch the interest of more big investors and influential people i.e. professionals, Keycoin team will also need to stay professional.  Not saying that you guys have been inappropriate, but like everything else, this is something that could always be improved.  It'll also be an additional thing that will set Keycoin apart from the huge number of altcoins out there.

I agree.  You don't want the word "Shit Coin" anywhere near the Keycoin website.  Marketing is Marketing which mean you never limit your Market. Professionals simply will not take this coin serious without sounding professional. Many younger people don't care. But many distinguished investors with deep pockets do.

Wisdom is KEY.

Stay Positive.  Smiley

Activity: 84
Can wait for the good news from the dev reviewing the key coin team code.
Guess the price is already starting to move on the current positive vibes.
This will definitely hit 150-200k in the very near future.

Also remember to play the swings on the way up folks.
Don't panic dump on a small dip, its just people wanting your coins! Smiley
Activity: 84
Can wait for the good news from the dev reviewing the key coin team code.
Guess the price is already starting to move on the current positive vibes.
This will definitely hit 150-200k in the very near future.
meh....I don't care. I just care about ongoing work and development. Prom can curse up a storm, won't dissuade me one way or the other from investing. At least he has passion and ongoing involvement. Personally, I like the strong ra-ra-ra, however, if the community as a majority is against it, then I think it should be toned down, though my personal belief is of allowing it to blossom like a beautiful flower.

I imagine you are probably under 21, but no matter. If you read my statements, the cursing suggestion was only part of it, and I agree that forums are different, but for Twitter, Facebook, and the website, it is simply unprofessional. Anyhow, I think my point has been made, and I do find it funny that you think it is non-detrimental to "curse up a storm" in professional PR in any business. I will revise my last guess to say that maybe you are under 18.
Activity: 350
Kryptofoo,

I will relay that information to the guys that operate those channels.

thanks! hey let it rip on bitcointalk, just saying the paint on the house should look good (i.e. remove the word 'shitcoin' from website)...
Pages:
Jump to: