Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 85. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Developer of XC's anonymous system has agreed to review our code and provide feedback to the community. This is great news for us!

Are you sure that this developer can give impartial review?

The source code code of KeyCoin is based on XC's code. If there is flaw is in KeyCoin, then the similar flaw may exist in XC's code also. Do you think that he/she's will admit that XC code is also flawed?

Are you sure that you can give impartial review, because I'm not really seeing it so far?
I didn't realise you were now also questioning the trustworthiness of the XC devs, (sorry XC devs).
Are there any developers at all in the crypto currency world that you do trust?
If there are, maybe you should stick to only investing in their coin instead of doing a little hedging.
Or are you just trying to be the "voice of reason" in this fickle world of crypto?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Developer of XC's anonymous system has agreed to review our code and provide feedback to the community. This is great news for us!

Are you sure that this developer can give impartial review?

The source code code of KeyCoin is based on XC's code. If there is flaw is in KeyCoin, then the similar flaw may exist in XC's code also. Do you think that he/she's will admit that XC code is also flawed?

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
XC

KEYCOIN is SCAM entirely. Just a joke.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hopefully none of you fell to that reddit fud, they left out one key thing, it's the fact that the nodes communicate with eachother through encryption AFTER mixing and then have a node that was not used to receive the coins from the sending address to process the transaction using fresh coins. This is the reason why our anonymous system works so incredibly well. This fact was left out in it's entirety from the reddit fud, which was just a bold attempt from competitors to get their volume and value back. There is no direct link between any of the nodes as the transaction is being processed. Really, to sum it up the reddit article was just technical jargon used to make them seem knowledgeable when fud attacking our coin, the reality is to anyone one the dev team including myself it's just pure BS.

These swings however have been prevalent over the last few days and are often a great re entry point for the run up back to 100k.

Oh, and were working on a decentralized market and exchange platform.

Cannot wait to see that
Bravo dev team

Well, decentralized system by itself won't affect the first point (labelled "1)") in this FUD post:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2btj6m/reasons_why_keycoin_anonymity_doesnt_work/

This argument takes into account only blockchain and doesn't depend on the way the mixers are implemented (centralized/decentralized system, the way the mixers communicate etc.).

If someone anonymously sends you Y KEY, then you can find two transactions in the blockchain:
a) the first that has one output with X KEYs,
b) the second one that has one output with R KEYs

which satisfy the following equation:

X = Y + R

(a little bit generalized version of this equation holds for every mixer that is not stealing coins, but in the case of KeyCoin it seems that this simple equation holds).

Then the inputs of the first transaction (one that has one output with X KEYs) are from the address(es) that sent coins to the mixer. This is the original sender.

As you can see, even if the mixer implementation is changed from centralized to decentralized, ceteris paribus, you can still find two transactions that satisfy equation X=Y+R.

I hope once the XC dev comes back to talk about the anon system in use you will finally stop trying to push your mixers stealing coins FUD.
You seem hell bent on pursuing your point without any sort of proof or even time to do your own analysis, as I mentioned before in a previous response.
Take the 1-2hr you spend writing your "technically based post and rigorous mathematical equations" and actually do something about it.

First though, follow the guide again and get your anon working like everyone else has.
If you want to take your first baby steps and need a bit of hand holding, I'm sure someone technical in here can talk in laymens terms for you to grasp.
Activity: 196
Hopefully none of you fell to that reddit fud, they left out one key thing, it's the fact that the nodes communicate with eachother through encryption AFTER mixing and then have a node that was not used to receive the coins from the sending address to process the transaction using fresh coins. This is the reason why our anonymous system works so incredibly well. This fact was left out in it's entirety from the reddit fud, which was just a bold attempt from competitors to get their volume and value back. There is no direct link between any of the nodes as the transaction is being processed. Really, to sum it up the reddit article was just technical jargon used to make them seem knowledgeable when fud attacking our coin, the reality is to anyone one the dev team including myself it's just pure BS.

These swings however have been prevalent over the last few days and are often a great re entry point for the run up back to 100k.

Cannot wait to see that
Bravo dev team

Well, decentralized system by itself won't affect the first point (labelled "1)") in this FUD post:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2btj6m/reasons_why_keycoin_anonymity_doesnt_work/

This argument takes into account only blockchain and doesn't depend on the way the mixers are implemented (centralized/decentralized system, the way the mixers communicate etc.).

If someone anonymously sends you Y KEY, then you can find two transactions in the blockchain:
a) the first that has one output with X KEYs,
b) the second one that has one output with R KEYs

which satisfy the following equation:

X = Y + R

(a little bit generalized version of this equation holds for every mixer that is not stealing coins, but in the case of KeyCoin it seems that this simple equation holds).

Then the inputs of the first transaction (one that has one output with X KEYs) are from the address(es) that sent coins to the mixer. This is the original sender.

As you can see, even if the mixer implementation is changed from centralized to decentralized, ceteris paribus, you can still find two transactions that satisfy equation X=Y+R.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Cannot wait to see that
Bravo dev team

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Assuming keycoin uses masternodes and that they are centrally operated - how many masternodes are being operated on the network, and who are they owned by?

Why isn't a description and diagram of the keycoin anon solution prominent in the original post nor on the website???
Activity: 140
I have reached out to the XC dev to review our code and share his findings with the community, I feel he is a trusted pair of eyes for the project code and will both serve to prove that it's not a stolen copy of XC, and also as a knowledgeable individual to comment on the quality of our anon system.

Keycoin team has emailed our anon source code to prometheus' reviewer as requested.
I have reached out to the XC dev to review our code and share his findings with the community, I feel he is a trusted pair of eyes for the project code and will both serve to prove that it's not a stolen copy of XC, and also as a knowledgeable individual to comment on the quality of our anon system.

I do desire to answer all of the questions you guys have, but we also need to keep our code secure and free from being copied at this time.
Activity: 195
Magic internet moneys ftw

also this market is pure speculation, sentiment is made on opinion. opinions made that i do not hold alone.

Aren't all cryptocurrency markets pure speculation? Why are you hating on this coin so much? Enough to care to buy back lower after scaring some investors away?
Activity: 42
remember holders and developers, attacking the poster does not invalidate his ideas and or concerns brought to the table,

To those that may think Erastos is attempting to be reasonable, please go read his post history. He has attacked the devs, spread FUD and outright lied since launch day one. This is a post he had July 19th where he predicted they would likely never have a working anon solution and that the price would likely not rise above where it was (high was 40k that day).

Exactly, luckily for you, you have historical data from CRYPT to get an idea of how KEY will play out. Although since they already played their 'anon coming' card, it's about as high as it's going to go without an actual working anon which they likely don't have, or ever will.

Caveat emptor, investors.

The devs are actually willing to answer questions and be reasonable to those who are reasonable to them. They have delivered on every promise.
You remind me a lot of John Galt. You haunted the irc with constant negativity not because you are interested, but because you have a personal vendetta against me and my team. We're here to deliver on our promises and constantly improve our tech we have delivered on many things you said we would not bring thus far. I'm not avoiding the questions you ask. It's the fact that they have already been answered and you simply ask them to bring up the same conversations over and over again.
remember holders and developers, attacking the poster does not invalidate his ideas and or concerns brought to the table,

the coin has run up to 100k six times now on cryptsy. seems like youre having trouble convincing investors to not exit at that level.

why not explain the workings of the anonymous system, in detail, to solidify your words, or heck do one better and provide the source. id personally buy it with that kind of proof

no one cares about the other features youre adding, anon is what gives this coin perceived value. with many other competitors that have been around for longer than this coin, you wont set yourself above them without something that does like releasing the source

not something like making a few changes in an already made operating system like tails, or any other half baked addition

more is NOT necessarily better than a smaller amount of quality releases

exactly.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Erastos, you haven't said a single positive thing since we started even when we deliver on our promises, you always show up moments after to shoot us down.  Let's try to be a bit more constructive at a minimum. Or just erastos yourself from our Ann Wink

ah i see even the development team is professional enough to ask criticizers to stop discussion entirely and leave. i see the price just reflected that sentiment moments ago.

ill be waiting in case you actually post something worth my time, or the picture book on how your anon works. like i said before, im not expecting miracles
So, you took offense to a gif? Really?! That was in response to your line below...
Erastos, I understand what you are saying, however you need to understand that majority of your statements are opinions that you consider fact. .....

thats a start in the right direction, but i doubt ill be left impressed.

also this market is pure speculation, sentiment is made on opinion. opinions made that i do not hold alone.

You're the piece of shit who doesn't want to have an open mind or discussion. I'll discuss stuff with you all day. I haven't said anything or done anything negative until now. You're a piece of shit. Dump your .5btc worth of keycoin. Go buy some conceal.

Activity: 42
Erastos, you haven't said a single positive thing since we started even when we deliver on our promises, you always show up moments after to shoot us down.  Let's try to be a bit more constructive at a minimum. Or just erastos yourself from our Ann Wink

Hitting ignore button on erastos is good decision I made Wink
I don't see anything wrong with a troll being trolled? It's all in good fun man. I understand you game and what your intentions are. I'll keep working hard for those that appreciate what we have currently accomplished. I however recognize that a troll is impossible to please.
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Erastos, you haven't said a single positive thing since we started even when we deliver on our promises, you always show up moments after to shoot us down.  Let's try to be a bit more constructive at a minimum. Or just erastos yourself from our Ann Wink

ah i see even the development team is professional enough to ask criticizers to stop discussion entirely and leave. i see the price just reflected that sentiment moments ago.

ill be waiting in case you actually post something worth my time, or the picture book on how your anon works. like i said before, im not expecting miracles

Pr0m is right, looking back at all your comments, you have not been constructive at all.  The truth is, you've been FUDing this coin since the beginning.  That's unfortunately something you're always going to be labeled as.  Of course criticism is always welcome, as long as it's done with a bit of respect.  Sorry man, but you haven't exactly been respectful.

Erastos, you haven't said a single positive thing since we started even when we deliver on our promises, you always show up moments after to shoot us down.  Let's try to be a bit more constructive at a minimum. Or just erastos yourself from our Ann Wink
Pages:
Jump to: