Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 82. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
meh....I don't care. I just care about ongoing work and development. Prom can curse up a storm, won't dissuade me one way or the other from investing. At least he has passion and ongoing involvement. Personally, I like the strong ra-ra-ra, however, if the community as a majority is against it, then I think it should be toned down, though my personal belief is of allowing it to blossom like a beautiful flower.

I agree with this. I like the passion. I don't think it's been unprofessional up to this point on social media venues. Key looking good today as well. Good things happening!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
meh....I don't care. I just care about ongoing work and development. Prom can curse up a storm, won't dissuade me one way or the other from investing. At least he has passion and ongoing involvement. Personally, I like the strong ra-ra-ra, however, if the community as a majority is against it, then I think it should be toned down, though my personal belief is of allowing it to blossom like a beautiful flower.
Activity: 155
Merit: 102
Kryptofoo,

I will relay that information to the guys that operate those channels.

Thank you! You have my full support and respect for doing so.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Kryptofoo,

I will relay that information to the guys that operate those channels.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Just a simple suggestion:

All curse words should be removed from the official announcements on the website. They are not professional. Anything that sounds like complaining isn't professional either.

In general in this business, public statements should be made with the same care and caution a politician takes. If you wouldn't say "shitcoins" in a State of the Union Address, don't say that in a public statement. Clean it up, and things will appear 100-fold more professional.

The team is professional, and the website looks great. So does the technology. Make the PR equally as great, and this will be a monster. Don't mention fights with others, don't point fingers, and don't do anything that could be perceived as antagonistic, particularly in the PR.

All in all, great job.

Heed these words, and things will go further faster.

I second this.  It's very important how the Keycoin team present themselves.  In order to catch the interest of more big investors and influential people i.e. professionals, Keycoin team will also need to stay professional.  Not saying that you guys have been inappropriate, but like everything else, this is something that could always be improved.  It'll also be an additional thing that will set Keycoin apart from the huge number of altcoins out there.

goddamit, I agree with this. Swearing on the forums is probably fine but I think y'all should put on our coats and ties on the website, twitter, and other official channels.
Shitcoins are shitcoins man! We're all about being professional, but were not going to "politically correct" ourselves to the point that we lose our freedom to be expressive either.

Thanks for the kind words! we're going to keep kicking ass!

All curse words should be removed from the official announcements on the website. They are not professional. Anything that sounds like complaining isn't professional either.

In general in this business, public statements should be made with the same care and caution a politician takes. If you wouldn't say "shitcoins" in a State of the Union Address, don't say that in a public statement. Clean it up, and things will appear 100-fold more professional.

The team is professional, and the website looks great. So does the technology. Make the PR equally as great, and this will be a monster. Don't mention fights with others, don't point fingers, and don't do anything that could be perceived as antagonistic, particularly in the PR.

All in all, great job.

You can be as expressive as you want, but I will advise that you view my suggestion as a professional suggestion made by a professional to a team I respect and only wish to see succeed, rather than a shot at your ego.

Your youth and vigor shines through in your response, but this is a world where maturity and professionalism will ultimately prevail, and I know you have both of those in you. Let those two attributes guide you when making statements, not what happened in fights or failures with other projects.

This project has all the ingredients for success. Choose your words wisely. You will discover that you can still be as expressive as you desire.

Editing yourself a little is not a bad thing in business, particularly when it comes to PR. It's crucial.
Activity: 285
I think mintpal may be adding keycoin soon. Expect it to reach new ATH. 150k?
Activity: 391

All in all, great job.

I second this.  It's very important how the Keycoin team present themselves.  In order to catch the interest of more big investors and influential people i.e. professionals, Keycoin team will also need to stay professional.  Not saying that you guys have been inappropriate, but like everything else, this is something that could always be improved.  It'll also be an additional thing that will set Keycoin apart from the huge number of altcoins out there.
Shitcoins are shitcoins man! We're all about being professional, but were not going to "politically correct" ourselves to the point that we lose our freedom to be expressive either.

Thanks for the kind words! we're going to keep kicking ass!

All in all, great job.

All in all, great job.

Activity: 42
Coin with really strong features, fair lunch, working anon, awesome site with its own forum, very active on the markets, it has drawn the attention of big players and the most important ... very active devs with great knowledge of the item.

That sums it up nicely. I'm excited for the KeyOS to launch. I'm interested to see what they're putting together.
Activity: 8
Coin with really strong features, fair lunch, working anon, awesome site with its own forum, very active on the markets, it has drawn the attention of big players and the most important ... very active devs with great knowledge of the item.MintPall needs a strong comeback and now it's the time! KEYcoin is ready to level up by multiplying its volume so the marketcap will rise and MintPall will recover its old stregth.The recipy is wellknown and it works...My opinion is that time has come for KEY to be added in MintPall lists and create big waves...   Wink
Well, the main thing i want to make clear is that most of the statements regarding our anon are complete fabrications by people who are sending anon to a wallet that they already have the address for (it's their own) and pasting the transaction from the sending and receiving address and claiming that they figured it out.

They seem to be unable to wrap their heads around what the encrypted messaging system between nodes actually creates. It creates an anon that if you were to choose a receiving address for a transaction, it would be absolute guess work making it inadmissible to anyone attempting to use it as proof. All the people claiming they figured it out are doing so because they are in fact just cheating by knowing both the sending and receiving addresses and posting the sending and receiving transactions and claiming to know how they got there by injecting some nonsense technical jargon in.
Decentralization is KEY

Yes, there has been a lot of fudders that speak about us as if all we have is a mixer (there are indeed several mixers at play) but they leave out the fact that the mixers communicate with eachother via an encrypted messaging system and create multiples of the same transaction amount and multiples of the transaction amounts spit (you simply can't look at transaction amount at both ends of the wallets and say aha! that's the one. It's impossible because of the way they work. Also, when the transaction is finalized one of the nodes contacts another random node to complete the sending of the coins to the destination address, fresh coins are used from node to dest addressed and there is no link from address to address in the block chain for the transaction.

The hybrid mixer/encrypted messaging to random nodes system is what makes our anon the best out there, and even we continue to build upon it. ( we are working on a system that allows wallets to be set up as random nodes in the system to create both more decentralized anon, and the opportunity for others to run a node)

This coin really is a sleeping giant, I think much of the reason we haven't seen massive adoption is because of the fud associated with my name. In due time however I will prove to the community that we are building the best coin out there, we will replace many other alt coins an in the long term will be present on major exchanges world wide.

We have been busy working to get Dan Metcalf all of the info he needs regarding the function of our coin from start to finish (he has reviewed both proof of work stages and POS) He has spoken nothing but positive to us and is actually very impressed with the quality of our dev team and our dedication to developing a long term decentralized coin. He has stated that he really likes the hybrid anon elements of our anon solution. I am looking forward to his official response Wink Nothing but positive so far.

If true, this is very good news. Of course we'll need to hear that directly from him to have full impact.

Also: what are the "hybrid anon elements" can you elaborate on that?

OK this does sound promising indeed. I found this sleeper coin via a very short mention on the darkcoin thread a few days ago. There will eventually be a lot more new people coming over to check this out. I think it would be prudent to emphasize and repeat your comments in this post on the OP and the keycoin website. Of course a white paper would help if it can be technical enough at this point. imo you should put your PR/marketing person to work...
This^^^^^. I agree. Really have to get the word out. I'm going to hit twitter and what not.
Activity: 350
Decentralization is KEY

Yes, there has been a lot of fudders that speak about us as if all we have is a mixer (there are indeed several mixers at play) but they leave out the fact that the mixers communicate with eachother via an encrypted messaging system and create multiples of the same transaction amount and multiples of the transaction amounts spit (you simply can't look at transaction amount at both ends of the wallets and say aha! that's the one. It's impossible because of the way they work. Also, when the transaction is finalized one of the nodes contacts another random node to complete the sending of the coins to the destination address, fresh coins are used from node to dest addressed and there is no link from address to address in the block chain for the transaction.

The hybrid mixer/encrypted messaging to random nodes system is what makes our anon the best out there, and even we continue to build upon it. ( we are working on a system that allows wallets to be set up as random nodes in the system to create both more decentralized anon, and the opportunity for others to run a node)

This coin really is a sleeping giant, I think much of the reason we haven't seen massive adoption is because of the fud associated with my name. In due time however I will prove to the community that we are building the best coin out there, we will replace many other alt coins an in the long term will be present on major exchanges world wide.

We have been busy working to get Dan Metcalf all of the info he needs regarding the function of our coin from start to finish (he has reviewed both proof of work stages and POS) He has spoken nothing but positive to us and is actually very impressed with the quality of our dev team and our dedication to developing a long term decentralized coin. He has stated that he really likes the hybrid anon elements of our anon solution. I am looking forward to his official response Wink Nothing but positive so far.

If true, this is very good news. Of course we'll need to hear that directly from him to have full impact.

OK this does sound promising indeed. I found this sleeper coin via a very short mention on the darkcoin thread a few days ago. There will eventually be a lot more new people coming over to check this out. I think it would be prudent to emphasize and repeat your comments in this post on the OP and the keycoin website. Of course a white paper would help if it can be technical enough at this point. imo you should put your PR/marketing person to work...
ill wait for this one, it wpll be nice to mine it... Cheesy
ok, you go ahead mine it.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

You came a bit late to the party if you expect to mine it I'm afraid.
Activity: 375
Decnentralization is KEY

Glad to see your activity here! I think keycoin is a winner! Love the anon features. Crazy so few know of it. I believe it might have been buried with all the scams released around the same time. Oh well, more key for me. Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
seeing this drk movement, might be a decent time to get some keycoin tweets out.

Set your buys from 0.007 down to 0.005 on DRK I say, and play some KEY swings now Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: