Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 86. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Erastos, I understand what you are saying, however you need to understand that majority of your statements are opinions that you consider fact. This market cares more about decentralization than any other element.  I will release a detailed description of how the anon works, why it is anon. I do not plan to open source it however. I feel that while that may be something you want to see, it opens the door to copy paste copycat coins. Copycats will eliminate how unique we are and inhibit our ability to move forward as a truly innovative coin in an industry with a million posers and copycats.

Decentralization is our primary focus and we plan to bring it one key innovation at a time. I'll speak more on this topic tomorrow as well as provide some info graphics and a detailed report on how it works.

Looking forward to speaking with you then Smiley

Pr0m3

thats a start in the right direction, but i doubt ill be left impressed.

also this market is pure speculation, sentiment is made on opinion. opinions made that i do not hold alone.
http://i.imgur.com/i3ZWA.gif

its great that your such a huge bagho... supporter of this coin, but this thread and all ann's are meant for a discussion about the coin ranging from investors to inventors alike.

its very distasteful to disregard the comments made by those who see value in a coin but have suggestions/issues that the coin could work from to make itself even better.

please try and refrain from being a jerk without anything to add to the discussion, as you only demerit the other supporters of the coin (i.e. your cute picture responses)
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Erastos, I understand what you are saying, however you need to understand that majority of your statements are opinions that you consider fact. This market cares more about decentralization than any other element.  I will release a detailed description of how the anon works, why it is anon. I do not plan to open source it however. I feel that while that may be something you want to see, it opens the door to copy paste copycat coins. Copycats will eliminate how unique we are and inhibit our ability to move forward as a truly innovative coin in an industry with a million posers and copycats.

Decentralization is our primary focus and we plan to bring it one key innovation at a time. I'll speak more on this topic tomorrow as well as provide some info graphics and a detailed report on how it works.

Pr0m3

also this market is pure speculation, sentiment is made on opinion. opinions made that i do not hold alone.
Erastos, I understand what you are saying, however you need to understand that majority of your statements are opinions that you consider fact. This market cares more about decentralization than any other element.  I will release a detailed description of how the anon works, why it is anon. I do not plan to open source it however. I feel that while that may be something you want to see, it opens the door to copy paste copycat coins. Copycats will eliminate how unique we are and inhibit our ability to move forward as a truly innovative coin in an industry with a million posers and copycats.

Pr0m3

Pr0m3

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Erastos, I understand what you are saying, however you need to understand that majority of your statements are opinions that you consider fact. This market cares more about decentralization than any other element.  I will release a detailed description of how the anon works, why it is anon. I do not plan to open source it however. I feel that while that may be something you want to see, it opens the door to copy paste copycat coins. Copycats will eliminate how unique we are and inhibit our ability to move forward as a truly innovative coin in an industry with a million posers and copycats.

Pr0m3
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Hopefully none of you fell to that reddit fud, they left out one key thing, it's the fact that the nodes communicate with eachother through encryption AFTER mixing and then have a node that was not used to receive the coins from the sending address to process the transaction using fresh coins. This is the reason why our anonymous system works so incredibly well. This fact was left out in it's entirety from the reddit fud, which was just a bold attempt from competitors to get their volume and value back. There is no direct link between any of the nodes as the transaction is being processed. Really, to sum it up the reddit article was just technical jargon used to make them seem knowledgeable when fud attacking our coin, the reality is to anyone one the dev team including myself it's just pure BS.

These swings however have been prevalent over the last few days and are often a great re entry point for the run up back to 100k.

Oh, and were working on a decentralized market and exchange platform.

the coin has run up to 100k six times now on cryptsy. seems like youre having trouble convincing investors to not exit at that level.

why not explain the workings of the anonymous system, in detail, to solidify your words, or heck do one better and provide the source. id personally buy it with that kind of proof

no one cares about the other features youre adding, anon is what gives this coin perceived value. with many other competitors that have been around for longer than this coin, you wont set yourself above them without something that does like releasing the source

not something like making a few changes in an already made operating system like tails, or any other half baked addition

more is NOT necessarily better than a smaller amount of quality releases

exactly.
Hopefully none of you fell to that reddit fud, they left out one key thing, it's the fact that the nodes communicate with eachother through encryption AFTER mixing and then have a node that was not used to receive the coins from the sending address to process the transaction using fresh coins. This is the reason why our anonymous system works so incredibly well. This fact was left out in it's entirety from the reddit fud, which was just a bold attempt from competitors to get their volume and value back. There is no direct link between any of the nodes as the transaction is being processed. Really, to sum it up the reddit article was just technical jargon used to make them seem knowledgeable when fud attacking our coin, the reality is to anyone one the dev team including myself it's just pure BS.

These swings however have been prevalent over the last few days and are often a great re entry point for the run up back to 100k.

the coin has run up to 100k six times now on cryptsy. seems like youre having trouble convincing investors to not exit at that level.

why not explain the workings of the anonymous system, in detail, to solidify your words, or heck do one better and provide the source. id personally buy it with that kind of proof

no one cares about the other features youre adding, anon is what gives this coin perceived value. with many other competitors that have been around for longer than this coin, you wont set yourself above them without something that does like releasing the source

not something like making a few changes in an already made operating system like tails, or any other half baked addition

more is NOT necessarily better than a smaller amount of quality releases
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Oh, and were working on a decentralized market and exchange platform??

OMG

I dont have any btc now, need more Keyyy
Activity: 163
From Bittrex trollbox Grin  I'm ready!

[19:00] prometheus So who is ready for another key swing to 100k Wink
[19:09] prometheus cool, lets do it!
[19:09] prometheus Also we have a new decentralized market in development

[19:09] prometheus Our fully decentralized anon system has made great progress today. The devs are fucking awesome here
[19:10] marie'smeows sdklfj
[19:10] marie'smeows asdiofj
[19:10] marie'smeows pro what coin?
[19:10] prometheus KEY
[19:10] marie'smeows ok
[19:11] prometheus Were the best motherfuckers out there and were highly undervalue because of the fud attacks on my name. It's actually working out to be good however because were growing slowly as people realize that it was all a personal vendetta against us.
[19:11] prometheus With anything as powerful as we are, there is always jealous that comes along with it.

The Dev are outstanding, and without the pump, I'm sure this coin will gradually rise.  Very few coins, have delivered like this one.  And, who would tarnish such a cool sounding coin.  The name alone is worth 100k.
Activity: 70
From Bittrex trollbox Grin  I'm ready!

[19:00] prometheus So who is ready for another key swing to 100k Wink
[19:09] prometheus cool, lets do it!
[19:09] prometheus Also we have a new decentralized market in development

[19:09] prometheus Our fully decentralized anon system has made great progress today. The devs are fucking awesome here
[19:10] marie'smeows sdklfj
[19:10] marie'smeows asdiofj
[19:10] marie'smeows pro what coin?
[19:10] prometheus KEY
[19:10] marie'smeows ok
[19:11] prometheus Were the best motherfuckers out there and were highly undervalue because of the fud attacks on my name. It's actually working out to be good however because were growing slowly as people realize that it was all a personal vendetta against us.
[19:11] prometheus With anything as powerful as we are, there is always jealous that comes along with it.
Activity: 196

What's the point in these posts.  Do you want a job or do you want to fud?  99% of us have no idea what you're talking about in the formula.  This is not a lets discuss advanced anon thread.

a kid starting high school could understand that equation

besides, the real reason this coin isnt going up is the lack of transparency. where is the source? has it been independently audited? or is this coin all smiles by its backers?

many of the other anonymous providing coins have provided sources and a general public audit. why cant this one? wake up
Bullshit.  Dark is closed. Xc, cloak , as well. Liberty I think is the only one.
What's the point in these posts.  Do you want a job or do you want to fud?  99% of us have no idea what you're talking about in the formula.  This is not a lets discuss advanced anon thread.

a kid starting high school could understand that equation

besides, the real reason this coin isnt going up is the lack of transparency. where is the source? has it been independently audited? or is this coin all smiles by its backers?

many of the other anonymous providing coins have provided sources and a general public audit. why cant this one? wake up
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Thanks devs.  As long as you guys keep delivering, people will see that and we will gain more and more supporters.

Activity: 84
Thanks again for all the cheap coin folks, been a fantastic weekend for trading.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Thanks for the update!  Cool
Activity: 24
DEV Daily Update - 7/27/14

Profit takers exiting heavily today, it seems. Glad you were in KEY, and glad that stronger hands now have the coins.

Smiley

Lots of progress is being made on KeyOS.  We intend to have an ISO image released for testing this week. We'll be putting together a form for testers, with the intention to run under Virtualbox for now.

Designs for the KeyOS usb drive are being mocked up, and manufacturers have been contacted.

More updates coming soon.

Thanks for the Update Key Dev's

My hands are feeling exceptionally strong today. They had a good workout. Looking forward to the OS Testing!
Oh and also moon re-calibration thrusters thrusting!

Profit takers exiting heavily today, it seems. Glad you were in KEY, and glad that stronger hands now have the coins.

Smiley

Lots of progress is being made on KeyOS.  We intend to have an ISO image released for testing this week. We'll be putting together a form for testers, with the intention to run under Virtualbox for now.

Designs for the KeyOS usb drive are being mocked up, and manufacturers have been contacted.

Excellent! Thanks for the updates!
Activity: 140

Smiley

Check out every coin history. These swings happen especially at the beginning of a coins life. Probably one big miner or investor.  No worries.
Pages:
Jump to: