Author

Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 196. (Read 147170 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

Hello, it seems that I missed the pre-ICO, which is much cheaper then ICO, I want to know how is going with the pre-ICO, how many tokens has been sold during the pre-ICO?

KICKICO collected 5k ETH during presale that was hard cap.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
The project looks very interesting, will defenetly keep an eye on this. I really hope you put the and effort in to get to the big exchanges, that could really make the value aky rocket, and get some good advertising to your service.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

Hello, it seems that I missed the pre-ICO, which is much cheaper then ICO, I want to know how is going with the pre-ICO, how many tokens has been sold during the pre-ICO?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
You have your own blockchain or its will be on Ethrereum platform? It would be nice, if you have your own platform and than you ll have a competitor to Ethereum

This will be on top of ethereum. the token is an ERC-20 token.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
You have your own blockchain or its will be on Ethrereum platform? It would be nice, if you have your own platform and than you ll have a competitor to Ethereum
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Definitly sounds like a project with a bright future!
Especially because the fees to kickstart something are so much lower then the fees on conventional platforms.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Just looking this project, and my first question: as I understand its will be platform like Entherum , Wawes? But also for crowdfunding & crowd investing?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Interesting project, website's very cool and there seems to be quite big team already working on this project.

How's work with the upcoming DEX is going? Do you think it's going to be running in this year as you state in whitepaper? That would be awesome, since there isn't good DEX yet and if you guys get that done, this project going to be big success.

Good luck for the devs!

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Very to see a project like KICKICO, I search project like that since a long time. You have a huge potential in the market, the platform will be great. All new project how has a lack of developers or cant code a smart contract in time will use your platform to share their project, that's why the potential is huge. And with 4% fees its pretty fair.
Im glad to see a project like KICKICO and will support it for sure. I continue to read the white paper, a lot of important informations are in it and it's very interesting !
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
Crowdfunding should be done on the blockchain. That's a neat idea. Thanks to the smart contracts people will get their funds back if/when all-or-nothing projects don't raise the necessary amount. no shady people running away with the money. Hopefully this will take crowdfunding to the next level.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
So you already have a working product by october  Grin? If I understood it correctly, I can come to you with an idea you're gonna work on smart contract, marketing and legal issues ?

We are already in open Beta and even now your can start a campaign on our platform, but the projects on the platform will start launching in October
I'm reading whitepaper right now, I see that part of the fees are 4% of the project tokens which were emitted by it, congrats to this smart move, if a project will go to the moon your gains also go to the moon which will boost Kickico value but also means more funding for more marketing etc...
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
hmm nice projekt on an already working concept like kickstarter, as far as i can see, only with coinfunding ^^

therefore, i think this might be a success, since everyone is wild in investing projects nowadays, like i do Smiley

i will follow this closely.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Right now the boom is in the Asian market and with lots of competitors, a platform like this will gain a huge advantage. Even if one or two kick starters gets success here then it'll be viral in no time.
True, I heard that Asian people have a really huge capital in cryptocurrency, especially Korea and China
And also korea has a popular exchange tho  Grin
In the fact, in this year total volume of Asia market higher than other market on the world's, every day have a huge volume from Korea and China trade Bitcoin and Altcoin. This is the reason KickICO choose Asia market first for development, this is potential place still young.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
KICK ECOSYSTEM - complete fundraising and exchange
So you already have a working product by october  Grin? If I understood it correctly, I can come to you with an idea you're gonna work on smart contract, marketing and legal issues ?

We are already in open Beta and even now your can start a campaign on our platform, but the projects on the platform will start launching in October
Activity: 448
i wish i could get into pre-ICO. this is going to be nice project
Activity: 518
Working beta, clear roadmap, good Whitepaper and now this Korean news. This project will have bright future!  Smiley
Activity: 200
Merit: 101
Looks like you have a solid plan to fix some of these more shifty ICOs that have been popping up. Best of luck and I'm going to go see if I can find some change in the couch so I can buy some.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
I am all in! Well maybe not all but looks like i should be.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Just noticed this project!
Damn you guys are doing great. What a project. Impressive whitepaper and roadmap!

I was really pleased when I saw that theres already a beta and thats it doing good.
The news about the Korean market  Shocked Shocked

Keep this up!
Jump to: