Author

Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 199. (Read 147170 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Check out the video about KICKICO and the team behind it

Awesome detailing. I think upcoming businessmen and entrepreneurs will love the way KICKICO is building the platform for crowdfunding. I see an addition in the upcoming projects and have a feeling that it will be more than 10 before the start of the ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
*** Great news! We are listed on TokenMarket! ***

Share and retweet

Already shared the news on Twitter and it's pretty much trending right now. A positive sign for Kickico as we are moving towards the ico sale date. Followed on token market, this will definitely boost the moral of all the supporters.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
KICK ECOSYSTEM - complete fundraising and exchange
*** Great news! We are listed on TokenMarket! ***

Share and retweet

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 476
I'll have a read of the whitepaper and check it out. Looks interesting project.
 More details visit : https://www.kickico.com/articles/whitepaper?whitepaper=
Activity: 168
Great project, i have missed the pre ico; i won't miss the ico Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
Nice Presentation and clear motives.
I missed the pre-ICO sale, but would definitely be ready for the 29th August one.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

Nice detailing and introduction of the project through video. The buzz is too high on Twitter and the presale was a big success and am happy that I got the opportunity to invest early and I think lots of investors are waiting for the ICO to start.

Activity: 2254
Merit: 585
*** KICKICO participated in Finwise Summit ***

Check the full article here KICKICO participated in Finwise Summit

Chinese founders are very interested in reaching the international market. Now they see KICKICO as a platform to present their products to the western audience.

A great initiative and job done by KICKICO team. I am seeing more and more projects joining the KICKICO.
This is already a hit in Russia and I think it is going to be a hit in China now.
*** KICKICO participated in Finwise Summit ***

Check the full article here KICKICO participated in Finwise Summit

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Exactly 20 more days to go https://www.kickico.com/
Already signed up and waiting for the ICO to Kick off. Great to see that already some projects started on the platform.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Waiting for your air drop or bounty? The community should be warmer

Here is the bounty thread you can join.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kickico-official-bounty-campaign-thread-2046753

Don't have any plan for Airdrop now.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Waiting for your air drop or bounty? The community should be warmer
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
https://twitter.com/clif_high

Cliff high posted about KickICO in his latest reports and he was very enthuast about KickICO platform.

Will share report here as soon as I get the copy.
I'm happy to see that the pre sale was a success.  I'm glad to have participated in it and am looking forward to the ICO on August 29th.  I hope that the ICO is more successful and sells out quickly.   The Kick platform is a much needed one for future projects in cryptocurrency. 

Hi, subG. Thanks for the positive feedback and joining the move with KICKICO!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I'm happy to see that the pre sale was a success.  I'm glad to have participated in it and am looking forward to the ICO on August 29th.  I hope that the ICO is more successful and sells out quickly.   The Kick platform is a much needed one for future projects in cryptocurrency. 

Hi guys, I think I've read the PREICO is finished, is that right? I mean we can't take part until ICO date or is it still possible to contribute now until ICO starts?

You can scroll up to find your answer.Just wait and you can participate later on 29th August when the ICO will take the place.

do you think tokens will be sold out during the ico? i seen the site and they managed to surpass all the goals in their pre sales.

There is no doubt in that, when the pre-ico got an overwhelming support, just think how less time it will take to sell all of the KickCoins. The team is very supportive towards their participants. They are very active in Slack and Telegram.

i think of that too.. that is why the important thing to look at to some other icos is that when they have already a huge support in the presale, then we should also expect the same support during the token sale.

Your thoughts are true! Our team is working as hard as we can to deliver the best platform there is to raise funds and make new ideas come to life!!!

We thank everyone for your support and warm feedback we are getting from our community.

We welcome everybody to test our platform KICKICO.com, share your thoughts and join cryptovolution with us!
Activity: 2254
Merit: 585
The Pre-sale and Pre-ICO is the phase where we get to know that the project is going to be hit or not. The whales or longer term investors use this phase to their advantage and invest early. Just waiting for the ICO to start.
Jump to: