Author

Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 198. (Read 147170 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
So for todays contest, if you're not on FaceBook you can't participate? That's crappy, should have done a bonus round for the facebook ppl as I imagine many here aren't on social media by design.

We dropped all social requirements for lottery particicpation and all you needed for participation is make a contribution of 10+ ETH during the preICO.

Check the previous post with the lottery results. And check your profile on Kickico.com for drawing number.

Nice that you guys dropped the requirements, sorry didn't catch it on the previous page - I put in 14eth, just checked and I'm not a winner but that's ok - CONGRATS to the winners Smiley

I just missed in one number to win a grand prize. No worries as I'm still getting kickcoins which will shoot to moon as soon as the ico ends. Was talking with one of their support team and got to know that many new entrepreneurs are thinking about starting their venture on Kickico.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So for todays contest, if you're not on FaceBook you can't participate? That's crappy, should have done a bonus round for the facebook ppl as I imagine many here aren't on social media by design.

We dropped all social requirements for lottery particicpation and all you needed for participation is make a contribution of 10+ ETH during the preICO.

Check the previous post with the lottery results. And check your profile on Kickico.com for drawing number.

Nice that you guys dropped the requirements, sorry didn't catch it on the previous page - I put in 14eth, just checked and I'm not a winner but that's ok - CONGRATS to the winners Smiley

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
i so like the team behind kick ico.. they are so active.. i just hope that they will be able to sold out the tokens in less than a week.. anyway, are you done with your presale?

The team is really outstanding with all aspect of services. The preICO is over and it was really responsive, and I believe so will be the same on 29th August.

The ICO will be a hit for sure. They are doing outstanding work for this ICO and giving away so much of their KickCoins for advertisement. I am trying to grab as many as I can apart from what I bought and will buy. I just pray that it will be added to some top exchange and it will hit the sky soon.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
i so like the team behind kick ico.. they are so active.. i just hope that they will be able to sold out the tokens in less than a week.. anyway, are you done with your presale?

The team is really outstanding with all aspect of services. The preICO is over and it was really responsive, and I believe so will be the same on 29th August.
Activity: 350
KICK ECOSYSTEM - complete fundraising and exchange
hi, deep i like to participate Blog campaign. actually i don't know what kind of blogpost KICKICO are accept
this is my tryal blog # https://nkmindblowing.blogspot.ae/2017/08/kickico-project.html   
this is ok ?? if i add more description about KICKICO Project ??

Hi, najmul33. There is no article on the link you provided.
Please read the conditions carefully

Terms and conditions:

Article must be freely accessible
Article must at least contain 1-2 active links to our KickICO.com website
Article must be original and contain at least 300 words.
Activity: 448
Activity: 476
hi, deep i like to participate Blog campaign. actually i don't know what kind of blogpost KICKICO are accept
this is my tryal blog # https://nkmindblowing.blogspot.ae/2017/08/kickico-project.html   
this is ok ?? if i add more description about KICKICO Project ??

^^^^^ preICO LOTTERY DRAWING RESULTS ARE HERE ^^^^^

We had 101 Lottery participants!

The Draw was held in our office via Randompicker service. Follow this link to see the results on their website.

Congratulations to the winners!
KC would be transferred to you this week.

Didn’t make it into the PreICO and the draw? Don’t worry and join our ICO on August 29th
Activity: 168
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Check out the video about KICKICO and the team behind it

That is a bad ass promotional video!  It looks like a movie trailer that I would definitely go buy a theater ticket to watch.  Kickico is a much needed platform and will help out a lot of future projects on the crowdfunding end so that they can work on the marketing and developments.   

Totally, they made a futuristic video with the whole team showcasing the project. Dont forget that if you sign up to their newsletter then you still can get a special offer for them. The Pre-ICO sale sold out in a record time and the project is a platform for new ventures so lots of upcoming owners will show interest in this.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 585
I see more and more projects are trying to get onto the KICKICO platform to start their ventures and crowdfunding. Regularly checking their slack and telegram where their support is awesome and usually see new comers who seek a platform like this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
This is a very good project, you also pack the promotion very well, with such a promotion, this project will get a lot of attention in the near future, I'm very happy to see thread from this project, very convincing, excellent planning, this project also have The convincing team, hopefully run well, and quickly develop, I wait for the dam to break Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Check out the video about KICKICO and the team behind it

That is a bad ass promotional video!  It looks like a movie trailer that I would definitely go buy a theater ticket to watch.  Kickico is a much needed platform and will help out a lot of future projects on the crowdfunding end so that they can work on the marketing and developments.   
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

The picture depicts actual meaning right now, I think time pre-ico was all bought by whales and normal people couldn't invest as much as they can but this time we know that this is going to be a hit venture so am ready for it.
Activity: 1204
*** Great news! We are listed on TokenMarket! ***

Share and retweet

That's great, thanks for the update. Increased my confidence regarding the ICO even more now. You guys are moving great, hope KICKICO hits the market with no issues. Cheers  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
===>>> PreICO Lottery Draw on August 14th! <<<===

As promised, we are going to make a HUGE prize draw for our PreICO contributors. It will take place on August 14th, so don’t miss out!
Every backer who participated in the PreICO with 10 ETH or more has a chance of winning!
1,000,000 KickCoins are to be distributed between 10 randomly selected backers like this:

How will we do it?
All draw participants now have an assigned number that can be found in their profile. The drawing will take place on an independent site, https://www.randompicker.com, with the information available to everyone interested.
The winners will be determined by a single draw, and the results will be published in our blog.
KickCoins received by the winners will be transferred to them shortly after. Please take note that for greater good KC tokens will be frozen for 6 months from the draw date: this is for the sake of the KC market and token price.

Didn’t make it into the PreICO and the draw? Don’t worry and join our ICO on August 29th

Superb news for contributor. I wish I did contributed on pre sale over 10 ETH.
===>>> PreICO Lottery Draw on August 14th! <<<===

As promised, we are going to make a HUGE prize draw for our PreICO contributors. It will take place on August 14th, so don’t miss out!
Every backer who participated in the PreICO with 10 ETH or more has a chance of winning!
1,000,000 KickCoins are to be distributed between 10 randomly selected backers like this:

How will we do it?
All draw participants now have an assigned number that can be found in their profile. The drawing will take place on an independent site, https://www.randompicker.com, with the information available to everyone interested.
The winners will be determined by a single draw, and the results will be published in our blog.
KickCoins received by the winners will be transferred to them shortly after. Please take note that for greater good KC tokens will be frozen for 6 months from the draw date: this is for the sake of the KC market and token price.

Jump to: