Author

Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 200. (Read 147170 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Hi guys, I think I've read the PREICO is finished, is that right? I mean we can't take part until ICO date or is it still possible to contribute now until ICO starts?

You can scroll up to find your answer.Just wait and you can participate later on 29th August when the ICO will take the place.

do you think tokens will be sold out during the ico? i seen the site and they managed to surpass all the goals in their pre sales.

There is no doubt in that, when the pre-ico got an overwhelming support, just think how less time it will take to sell all of the KickCoins. The team is very supportive towards their participants. They are very active in Slack and Telegram.

i think of that too.. that is why the important thing to look at to some other icos is that when they have already a huge support in the presale, then we should also expect the same support during the token sale.
Activity: 294
Ok, thanks guys I'll be ready for ICO.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Hello it's look like KickICO slack invites link is not active anymore ?
or the slack just being shutdown anyways?

Please use this link for slack invite.

https://crowd-ico.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MjI0MDQ1NTE0MTAyLTE1MDIxMTYzNjEtOTVmNWUzZWYxNw
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

Hi guys, I think I've read the PREICO is finished, is that right? I mean we can't take part until ICO date or is it still possible to contribute now until ICO starts?

You can scroll up to find your answer.Just wait and you can participate later on 29th August when the ICO will take the place.

do you think tokens will be sold out during the ico? i seen the site and they managed to surpass all the goals in their pre sales.

There is no doubt in that, when the pre-ico got an overwhelming support, just think how less time it will take to sell all of the KickCoins. The team is very supportive towards their participants. They are very active in Slack and Telegram.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
KICK ECOSYSTEM - complete fundraising and exchange
I see there as been a token transaction of my kickcoins on Etherscan to my Ethereum address.
Can we add the token to myetherwallet ?
What are the infos to do it ?

How to add KC to your wallet using myetherwallet?

To add KC tokens after sending to your wallet enter your Ethereum wallet
(usually https://www.myetherwallet.com/#view-wallet-info)
and select «Add custom token».

You will see three fields: token name, wallet address and decimals.

Token name - KC.
Wallet address - 0x0e9C4d8610Aa2cf0DaBDAbB19920A1C810B65720
Decimals – 8.

After that, click «Add» and you will see your KickCoin balance.
Activity: 448

legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
I see there as been a token transaction of my kickcoins on Etherscan to my Ethereum address.
Can we add the token to myetherwallet ?
What are the infos to do it ?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

Yes, preICO is over. Next round is ICO starting on 29th of August 1:00 PM (UTC)

I'm now regretting my decision of not investing into this, I tried to diversify my investment in different coins but should have invested everything into KICKICO.
Will take out some funds from other coins and definitely gonna take part in ICO. Looking forward to it.

Yes, preICO is over. Next round is ICO starting on 29th of August 1:00 PM (UTC)

Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io

Activity: 294

Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Hello it's look like KickICO slack invites link is not active anymore ?
or the slack just being shutdown anyways?
Activity: 229
The Operating System for DAOs
My article in English about KICKICO. I explain why this project is a real gem. I think it will take major role in cryptospace. Feel free to leave a comment and share this article https://worldofcryptoblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/06/kickico/
congratulations on reaching the target, Kick  Smiley
...and congratulations to me for being one of the lucky last  Grin

I tried to send some KC from MEW to Mist, but MEW said I didn't have enough funds to cover gaz even if I have 0.5 ETH in there. Anyone else tried sending KC?

There is a period till KC tokens are Frozen by the smart-contract - it means you can't send it till certain time.
For preICO participants frozen time - 7th of October
For ICO participants frozen time - 15th of October
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
congratulations on reaching the target, Kick  Smiley
...and congratulations to me for being one of the lucky last  Grin

I tried to send some KC from MEW to Mist, but MEW said I didn't have enough funds to cover gaz even if I have 0.5 ETH in there. Anyone else tried sending KC?
KICKICO preICO is officially over reaching its cap of 5000 ETH!

Thanks for joining cryptovolution with KICKICO.COM!

Activity: 168
Congrats from me as well, I think this project is going to surprise the community once it's more public/on exchanges/etc.
Activity: 229
The Operating System for DAOs
Wow I am really impressed with the pre-ico, Investors just sent eth like crazy! I think the ICO will also end really quick!
Activity: 140
ETH 5000
Accept my congratulations

Jump to: