Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 2. (Read 147169 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
This thread seem to be pushed up every time and all of the users are just shills.
Has anyone ever unfreeze their 888K KIck after depositing $20 and verifying your Kickex account? Its what they tweet this month.
I didn't see anyone yet replied here about their profit after dumping the airdropped Kick.

It'd be wonderful to finally dumpedl the tokens to clean my eidoo wallet. Its been around for years.
Right.
I also have 888K KICK and tried to cash it out, but failed because of the troublesome requirements. maybe only a small number of people managed to cash out their airdrop tokens.
It seems that many communities left this project disappointed, Kickico changed their tokens several times, even the Airdrops they shared were not easy to trade.

what kind of requirements, comission or it was unable to do in your country? I agree that not many people could unfreeze this tokens maybe because of some restrictions connected with countrie's laws or high comission because of gas. but people weren't force to unfreeze them and it was like an invite for trading on kickex.
This is not a matter of government regulations or applicable laws, but to cash an Airdrop we are required to trade on Kickex up to a certain trading volume, when trading on Kickex we get tokens worth the fee we pay to Kickex, then the tokens are used to exchange for Airdrops that we get.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
This thread seem to be pushed up every time and all of the users are just shills.
Has anyone ever unfreeze their 888K KIck after depositing $20 and verifying your Kickex account? Its what they tweet this month.
I didn't see anyone yet replied here about their profit after dumping the airdropped Kick.

It'd be wonderful to finally dumpedl the tokens to clean my eidoo wallet. Its been around for years.

as I understand from the tweet we will know about unfreezing in october.

Right.
I also have 888K KICK and tried to cash it out, but failed because of the troublesome requirements. maybe only a small number of people managed to cash out their airdrop tokens.
It seems that many communities left this project disappointed, Kickico changed their tokens several times, even the Airdrops they shared were not easy to trade.

what kind of requirements, comission or it was unable to do in your country? I agree that not many people could unfreeze this tokens maybe because of some restrictions connected with countrie's laws or high comission because of gas. but people weren't force to unfreeze them and it was like an invite for trading on kickex.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

Right.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Sure we can do it, but the team also should to do sth. They are doing great but want many to do from the community (I have their tokens, by the way).

sure, but community also can play the main role in the developing of the project
Activity: 7
Sure we can do it, but the team also should to do sth. They are doing great but want many to do from the community (I have their tokens, by the way).
Hi! I'm newbie. Red lots of articles and reviews about kick, so I had some doubts, but finally bought some tokens:) Now just watching the price and thinking about start to trade on KickEx

after such price falling I don't think it'll be a good idea

Good trader can adapt to any situation, you can buy them now, get rewards from staking. I would do like that. And about exchange...it on 67th place on cmc, I think its nice result

just my opinion. nevertheless I also hold kicks and use exchange, but such tendency makes me upset.

I understand your feelings but it doesn't right to discount kicktoken. Price is going down because such unsure holders are selling. And whats more, about exchange, the number of active traders and trading volumes will positively affect the growth of the kick price, its very relative

I'm not sellng, just waiting. this is a fact that they don't know what to do and their community don't support them you can see that even in twitter.

now everything is falling, look at cmc everything is red. i understand your worries but its really cyclical thing

Cyclical, but for kick such fallings are really "harmfull", but of course I think if you are holder its not bad thing

yes, and maybe now holder position is better, you can buy and earn on staking

of course you need to find more the winning position for you. but I think its neccessary to buy now or be more active and invite new traders, if you want kick and kickex volumes to grow
Activity: 5
Hi! I'm newbie. Red lots of articles and reviews about kick, so I had some doubts, but finally bought some tokens:) Now just watching the price and thinking about start to trade on KickEx

Good trader can adapt to any situation, you can buy them now, get rewards from staking. I would do like that. And about exchange...it on 67th place on cmc, I think its nice result

just my opinion. nevertheless I also hold kicks and use exchange, but such tendency makes me upset.

I understand your feelings but it doesn't right to discount kicktoken. Price is going down because such unsure holders are selling. And whats more, about exchange, the number of active traders and trading volumes will positively affect the growth of the kick price, its very relative

I'm not sellng, just waiting. this is a fact that they don't know what to do and their community don't support them you can see that even in twitter.

now everything is falling, look at cmc everything is red. i understand your worries but its really cyclical thing

Cyclical, but for kick such fallings are really "harmfull", but of course I think if you are holder its not bad thing

yes, and maybe now holder position is better, you can buy and earn on staking
Activity: 7

just my opinion. nevertheless I also hold kicks and use exchange, but such tendecy makes me upset.

What about the reducing kick transaction fees? Maybe will you like that?Smiley So see they do something for community to make them happy

I also see that in medium. to be frank I thought that after proucthunt voting there would be no fees reduction, no contest and no burn, but fortunately kick team love their users
Activity: 10

just my opinion. nevertheless I also hold kicks and use exchange, but such tendecy makes me upset.

What about the reducing kick transaction fees? Maybe will you like that?Smiley So see they do something for community to make them happy

I see, thanks!
Activity: 17

their marketing is good and they really working hard at attraction of new users. to my mind, they will noticeably grow when kick token will be listed on big exchanges

Ok, but if marketing so good so why there is low volumes and ot many traders, my referrals don't want to trade with such volumes

the market is really full of lots of projects and its really hard to get ahead, but if you compare kick in 2017 and now, you can see that they are very productive and always communicate with the community. maybe they will made collaboration with crypto bloggers to rise the awarness
Activity: 17

their marketing is good and they really working hard at attraction of new users. to my mind, they will noticeably grow when kick token will be listed on big exchanges

Ok, but if marketing so good so why there is low volumes and ot many traders, my referrals don't want to trade with such volumes

Oh, there is enough volumes for all your traders. Every order on adequate price closes very quick

Activity: 5

Activity: 3

I think they really know what to do and have lots of plans. If they really haven't no idea about doing sth, so they wouldn't be grow and develop. I see strong project with good products and results of their work. And their community is very active on telegram you can chat there.

Pages:
Jump to: