Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 5. (Read 147170 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 513
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
Hello. An application opens with me in the form of a wallet only. It is not a platform. Is there a mistake with it or what
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hopefully x100 is a dream come true for us.  maybe after burning we can actually see it.  it only remains to wait until the end of the year.

The upward move he had was not bad, and he is now holding above $ 0.0001.

At the end of the year we will see where it will arrive, if it goes down I will buy some more. otherwise hold .. In the end it is a token exchange, it has a use case.
Do you think there are people in the world who give money away?

Uniswap and 1inch for starters.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/youngjoseph/2020/09/17/uniswap-ethereum/?sh=3fe5027320ee
https://cryptobriefing.com/1inch-exchange-83-million-airdrop/

Not defending kickico though. Their shitcoin was just wallet spam. They require KYC and probably just want to steal your identity.

Yes, but it was different.
UNI was given as a Marketing gift to all users who used the exchange before September 1st.

KICK was launched across the entire ETH network to raise awareness of the exchange and repay part of the trading FEEs.

I also don't like KYC and currently haven't verified my account on the exchange. If the token is successful and I make a lot of money I will authenticate.
I prefer to give the data to the Russians rather than the Americans.
Hopefully x100 is a dream come true for us.  maybe after burning we can actually see it.  it only remains to wait until the end of the year.
Activity: 200
Merit: 30
Do you think there are people in the world who give money away?

Uniswap and 1inch for starters.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/youngjoseph/2020/09/17/uniswap-ethereum/?sh=3fe5027320ee
https://cryptobriefing.com/1inch-exchange-83-million-airdrop/

Not defending kickico though. Their shitcoin was just wallet spam. They require KYC and probably just want to steal your identity.

Please, tell one more time about token burning. Do you know exactly that Kick team is going to burn tokens distributed as airdrop? Or is it just your assumptions?

I don't understand why you don't inquire directly with them !! They have a telegram chat and they are also on twitter, at least you would also write here about what they say.

I was the first to complain about this huge inflation and I was immediately informed.
An administrator of the telegram group confirmed to me that after a year the supply was burned.

Some time ago I asked again, and they replied that it was true and that in November there will be the burn.
Anyway ask him yourself, you shouldn't trust one person, but go directly to the team and ask.
report their response here on the forum.
Yeah what's the point of giving people tokens if it can't be used for anything nor sold? Stupid as fuck, price looking super inflated right now. My 88k KICK is worth almost $700 now according to Ethexplorer but truth is it's worthless, if anyone wants them lmk selling them for cheap.

Obviously you are not in the marketing sector !!!
Does it seem stupid to you to advertise your project to 1 million ETH addresses at no cost?
This Airdrop served the project to launch the trades on their exchange.

If you want to unlock the tokens you have to trade !! Do you think there are people in the world who give money away?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
I still have almost 300k KICK left.  do you think the price can still do x10-x20?  in any case, I will hold on for a while.

Don't sell !! I don't know if the team will talk about this in the AMA but the frozen excess coin will be burned.

So I was told at the launch of their KickEX exchange by a chat moderator.
This coin could really fly x100 or more, it's an exchange coin (not bad as an exchange).

I have been upset about the project management for a long time and they even banned me from telegram. But I have to say that looking long term they already have a good racehorse.
Furthermore, with competition and more, they could further burn the supply.

Please, tell one more time about token burning. Do you know exactly that Kick team is going to burn tokens distributed as airdrop? Or is it just your assumptions?

Activity: 375
Merit: 254
I still have almost 300k KICK left.  do you think the price can still do x10-x20?  in any case, I will hold on for a while.

Don't sell !! I don't know if the team will talk about this in the AMA but the frozen excess coin will be burned.

This coin could really fly x100 or more, it's an exchange coin (not bad as an exchange).

I have been upset about the project management for a long time and they even banned me from telegram. But I have to say that looking long term they already have a good racehorse.

So you are saying that those who received an airdrop of 888888 kick token will not enjoy that airdrop because it's going to be useless?
Please enlighten me a bit, people are now interested on the airdrop as the price is soaring, so they want to cash out.

Yeah what's the point of giving people tokens if it can't be used for anything nor sold? Stupid as fuck, price looking super inflated right now. My 88k KICK is worth almost $700 now according to Ethexplorer but truth is it's worthless, if anyone wants them lmk selling them for cheap.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
I still have almost 300k KICK left.  do you think the price can still do x10-x20?  in any case, I will hold on for a while.

So you are saying that those who received an airdrop of 888888 kick token will not enjoy that airdrop because it's going to be useless?
Please enlighten me a bit, people are now interested on the airdrop as the price is soaring, so they want to cash out.

Ok guys. I am trying to understand what is going on with this token swapping. I was airdropped 888888 Kicktokens way back but now I am trying to swap it on MEW or uniswap but it gives me an error. So I have spent $8 bucks to approve the token with metamask and now I can't sell it on the descentralized exchanges. I have read the comments above and looks like the froze the token but then why am I seeing selling activity and volume on uniswap here:

https://info.uniswap.org/token/0XC12D1C73EE7DC3615BA4E37E4ABFDBDDFA38907E

Can someone comment on this?

Hi leps, all the information that you need to know is posted by ;

There's no way you can swap the token if you cannot unfreeze it and I think they are still in ERC20 now.
there is no limit to surprise, they really have updates after updates, and besides, the AMA is scheduled for April 15th.  KICK FLY.
Sorry if my question is not look very importatn. But I wonder if someone unblocked their 888.888 kick tokens. I've got this tokens too, but I don't think that unblocking it now is profitable. Share your experience, please.

This helps more than many words.

https://www.reddit.com/r/KICKICO_Platform/comments/mjus5x/how_much_will_i_need_to_trade_to_unfreze_888888/

it is to promote exchange

Thank you a lot. I've just read all that things. As I've thought, I don't see any reasons to make all those things needed for unlocking kick tokens. Maybe situation wiil change in future.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
Ok guys. I am trying to understand what is going on with this token swapping. I was airdropped 888888 Kicktokens way back but now I am trying to swap it on MEW or uniswap but it gives me an error. So I have spent $8 bucks to approve the token with metamask and now I can't sell it on the descentralized exchanges. I have read the comments above and looks like the froze the token but then why am I seeing selling activity and volume on uniswap here:

https://info.uniswap.org/token/0XC12D1C73EE7DC3615BA4E37E4ABFDBDDFA38907E

Can someone comment on this?
It's a shame, I had almost 30 million KICK, but I did not hope that would somehow resume growth and sold half a year ago.  How sorry now.  would not be a bad amount now. Embarrassed

That's already 14,454 usd now based on the current price. .. you missed that huge money mate... but of course I would not blame yout because before this project was almost worthless and you know in bull run, most projects with a decent trading volume will come alive.
It's a shame, I had almost 30 million KICK, but I did not hope that would somehow resume growth and sold half a year ago.  How sorry now.  would not be a bad amount now. Embarrassed
Sorry if my question is not look very importatn. But I wonder if someone unblocked their 888.888 kick tokens. I've got this tokens too, but I don't think that unblocking it now is profitable. Share your experience, please.

This helps more than many words.

https://www.reddit.com/r/KICKICO_Platform/comments/mjus5x/how_much_will_i_need_to_trade_to_unfreze_888888/

it is to promote exchange
Pages:
Jump to: