Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 4. (Read 147170 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
This swap work if you are holder. if you got frozen tokens it doesn't mean that you are holder. just bought tokens were able to a swap
Activity: 32
I still have my 888 888 KICK token since 2 years on one of my ETH adress. I saw there is a new KICK token (swap?).

What's the process to get the new one from the old KICK Tokens ?

Thanks

I think it works just with unfrozen tokens, better write their support, they will explain you
KickICO were popular while dawn of ICO, now as I see they aren't so popular, but they have their clients which help them to function. I think when people remember about ICO again KickICO will be on the top.

When I found KickICO I have lots of doubts because I thought its a scam, but after a couple of years I understood that they are really active and developing project which will grow

Activity and developments will always help the company to increase their reputation in the market, but the case, how far they are following their roadmap? If they are not developing any product based and use cases for the KICKICO coin it is completely waste holding the coin for the long term.

well, I found their roadmap and according to q3 2021 (july-september) they are going fine. kick v8 was released and the app is close to release. maybe others products will help them to raise price of token
Activity: 17
I still have my 888 888 KICK token since 2 years on one of my ETH adress. I saw there is a new KICK token (swap?).

Thanks

I'm not sure, but as I understand they are no longer valid. Maybe there is some info on their page at Medium.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 513
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
The high burning rate is the way to raise the currency. The burning rate rises with the increase in remittances and the rise in transfers results from the inclusion of the currency in many platforms.
Activity: 676
Merit: 346

Thanks
KickICO were popular while dawn of ICO, now as I see they aren't so popular, but they have their clients which help them to function. I think when people remember about ICO again KickICO will be on the top.

When I found KickICO I have lots of doubts because I thought its a scam, but after a couple of years I understood that they are really active and developing project which will grow

Not sure about their tokens but Kick ICO can prove their transparency. So I understand your doubts
Activity: 5

Activity: 10
Activity: 7
I don't use kickex or get frozen tokens, but as I've heard KickICO haven't bad reputetion among ICO projects, moreover they could approve its vitality as a long term project. And as I know there are some companies trying to raise investment on their platform (quasa, for example).

Yeah. When I checked projects which were started at the same time with KickICO I found lots of 404 pages, so I can agree that they are active project which will live
I don't use kickex or get frozen tokens, but as I've heard KickICO haven't bad reputetion among ICO projects, moreover they could approve its vitality as a long term project. And as I know there are some companies trying to raise investment on their platform (quasa, for example).
KickICO is a good project, despite of their rep. And it showed its efficiency when ICOs were relevant, that is, the team basically gave us what they promised. Then they made their own token which is needs to get rid of the reputation of shitcoin.
The Kick team support their projects and don't leave their audience without answer. What I like more the development has never stopped, the roadmap was updated only once, everything was extremely transparent and was explained from the economic side, that is, what is being done, what is in the plans.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
so my 888888 kicktockens are now completely worthless ...
pity this

Seriously!!?Huh My 888,888 tokens that I've been holding forevvvver are now worthless?? They weren't worth much before, but, come on!

And better yet, I CAN'T WITHDRAW my KICKOLD tokens from HitBTC either. Well done Kick Team!!
Activity: 2086
Merit: 513
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
Bnb is listed on kickex, why KICK not listed on binance?  if we find ourselves on binance, then I think we can see the price of at least $ 0.5.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
so my 888888 kicktockens are now completely worthless ...
pity this
Activity: 52
I just got an email from HitBTC today saying that the KickToken swap is happening soon and that they will not be supporting it.  Since it's been half a year since I last looked at KickToken, I thought I'd check up on how our Kickico scammers are doing and surprise, they have yet another token swap.  This new token has all the latest buzzwords as to be expected.

Although I cashed out what I could ages ago, I still have my "reward" from the last token swap sitting in my ether wallet.  Something like a 1.5 mil bonus for holding Kickcoins during the last swap.  Surprise, those bonus coins were locked like the 888,888 token drop everybody on the planet received, so my bonus was just as useless.  But there was always this tiny sliver of hope that I might be able to do something with them one day, but nope, looks like they are going to be lost for good when the old tokens are abandoned again.  These Kickico guys really seem to like to punish their old investors.

Judging by how they can't get listed on any exchange of note, and even HitBTC is abandoning them, I really wish they just took the standard method that all crypto scammers use and took the money and disappeared.  Anybody that invests in anything to do with Kick is asking to be burned.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Good idea because it gives 888,888. because I got airdrop 888,888 so I am actively trading on kickex to be able to unfrozen Kicktoken, I hope that the performance gets better and can reach $0.01 this year.
Activity: 182
I don't know if they will publish here too, the project is active on Telegram and Twitter

burn 85%

https://twitter.com/kickexcom/status/1400128793554063363

once again they did what no one expected ..

they burn the supply but also affect the investments of investors by carrying out an airdrop.

we all know that the value in the portfolio remains unchanged (and this is precisely the problem).

after mega inflation, they now swap the old KickToken 100: 1.

so investors who have waited for this burn (like me) will not receive ANYTHING in exchange for loyalty.

we have once again enriched the pockets of those with money.

the behavior appears very stupid and immature, every time they invent new things just to get rich at the expense of investors.
Hello. An application opens with me in the form of a wallet only. It is not a platform. Is there a mistake with it or what

The exchange makes you create a Kick wallet but then just search the menu. There are various sections.
I don't know if they will publish here too, the project is active on Telegram and Twitter

burn 85%

https://twitter.com/kickexcom/status/1400128793554063363
Pages:
Jump to: